Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 61. (Read 81822 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Can I get more information about social betting, maybe you have smth new
The social betting network in Betmatch will eventually be constructed by the users themselves. Every customer can select one or multiple other customers to whom he is subscribed. Through a subscription, the customer receives a service which can include sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode, or any other functions such as premium content, analytics, or more. Each subscription-seller can define his own rules - from free subscriptions up to a profit share from every successful bet of all players who are subscribed to him. One function even allows the service provider to collect all or part of his subscribers’ bet volume and add them to his own statistics.
How I can borrow your token ?

For now the process of leasing tokens is still in process of development. This will be possible with the full version of our project.
Currently our Pre-sale is in full speed so you can buy XBM token on our website: https://tge.betmatch.io/ and get 10% bonus!
Activity: 84
The social betting network in Betmatch will eventually be constructed by the users themselves. Every customer can select one or multiple other customers to whom he is subscribed. Through a subscription, the customer receives a service which can include sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode, or any other functions such as premium content, analytics, or more. Each subscription-seller can define his own rules - from free subscriptions up to a profit share from every successful bet of all players who are subscribed to him. One function even allows the service provider to collect all or part of his subscribers’ bet volume and add them to his own statistics.
How I can borrow your token ?
copper member
Activity: 84
copper member
new gambling projects, I don't know how many projects have concepts like this. but strangely I never got bored to follow him. maybe I think the championship project is the most realistic project to get profit.

so maybe I'll buy some of their tokens later
Nice decision!
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
new gambling projects, I don't know how many projects have concepts like this. but strangely I never got bored to follow him. maybe I think the championship project is the most realistic project to get profit.

so maybe I'll buy some of their tokens later
Activity: 182
How can i develop my own betting strategy?
Man, it's quite simple. You need to focus on value. Value in relation to something that actually going to happen
hmm, what do you mean?
It doesn't matter if you pick the right horse 10 times out of 10 if you got the wrong price. The sum has to relevant to the probable chance of something actually happening.
Do you have more experience in betting?
My uncle have. He makes videos for YouTube
Wow, sounds interesting!
Can u send me link on him channel?
Just a moment
Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJbdVIO8RWQ
Check it out
Thank you!
You're welcome. Be careful and THINK BEFORE YOU DO!
Man, it's quite simple. You need to focus on value. Value in relation to something that actually going to happen
hmm, what do you mean?
It doesn't matter if you pick the right horse 10 times out of 10 if you got the wrong price. The sum has to relevant to the probable chance of something actually happening.
Wow, sounds interesting!
Just a moment
Check it out
Thank you!
hmm, what do you mean?
Wow, sounds interesting!
Just a moment
Check it out
hmm, what do you mean?
Wow, sounds interesting!
Just a moment
hmm, what do you mean?
Wow, sounds interesting!
hmm, what do you mean?
Wow, sounds interesting!
Can u send me link on him channel!
hmm, what do you mean?
Wow, sounds interesting!
hmm, what do you mean?
hmm, what do you mean?
hmm, what do you mean?
hmm, what do you mean?
Activity: 42
I think it's an atractive offer to buy tokens. but not every bettor will buy them, so Betmatch will get the profit from betting commissions also
Pages:
Jump to: