Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 80. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
http://i80.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1012/10/1f338480fc793c3152f00b9aba901910.png

Do you want to know why we stand out among betting houses? Here are our exclusive features:

1. We are ready-to-use bet coefficients and risk management system

This technology is a vital part of a successful business. Since no other betting platform has such a strong technology partnership, the backend technology is prepared for the implementation.

2. Quick entry to the market

We are not going to wait  long before entering the market like the majority of other betting projects. We start from the working and scalable product!

3. Partnership

Betmatch aims at establishing partnerships with the best cyber-sport teams – Navi is a good example!

4. Marketing

It is a core part of any startup project. Our team is already working on the media coverage of our MVP launch!

Support the idea with partnerships - looks very promisng
How to win without betting? It's easy! Just buy them and lend them
It's not bad way of constant income
I think it's better to make bets. Then you'll have the huge sums of money, if you win. 'cause if you lend your tokens, you will get just some percentage.
from which side to look. While you're betting, you can lose everything - when your choice is wrong. While you're lending your tokens, you always make a profit
it's better to have not much money, but all the time
Activity: 70
I think it's better to make bets. Then you'll have the huge sums of money, if you win. 'cause if you lend your tokens, you will get just some percentage.
from which side to look. While you're betting, you can lose everything - when your choice is wrong. While you're lending your tokens, you always make a profit
Activity: 84
Something is better than nothing
Activity: 42
http://i89.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1002/af/16cb3362ee72f69707f7425a3461d1af.png
What is XBM token?

XBM is an ERC20-compliant token issued during the Betmatch TGE event.

Investors that purchase XBM tokens during the sales will get a number of benefits over the common Betmatch customers.

•Our token lets players’ receive a discount on all the commissions on bets and even have a chance to place bets with no commission within a certain period of time

•XBM token owners will have a possibility to lease their tokens to other players, who want to bet without commission but don’t own XBM tokens

All in all, purchasing XBM tokens is beneficial both for Betmatch team and token holders. Do not hang around and become XBM token owner!

Ohh great idea with ERC-20. Better to use universal principle

Not really better just easier Wink
But often what's more simple is better...
Harder Better Faster Stronger Grin
copper member
Activity: 196
the most important question is how will you attract players to your platform? it should be understood that all this is very difficult and requires a lot of money. and without the growth of players, a project like many similar ones will simply become unnecessary over time. but im liking the concept to be honest.

The social betting system! It is the critical invention of Betmatch. It will serve players, analysts (or any person that can influence the betting industry), and Betmatch itself in such ways:

- For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as use a proven, trust-based social betting service;
- For analysts and other persons, it is a unique opportunity to direct and monetize their skills by influencing their subscription base;
- For Betmatch it gives a chance to significantly decrease marketing costs and allows for easy business scaling.
Activity: 42
the most important question is how will you attract players to your platform? it should be understood that all this is very difficult and requires a lot of money. and without the growth of players, a project like many similar ones will simply become unnecessary over time. but im liking the concept to be honest.
Activity: 77
I wanna do some research and design my own strategies

U'll have the chance of becoming professional sports bettor, if u'll read the useful literature
Can you recommend any books?
“Sharp Sports Betting” by Stanford Wong, for example. It's one of my favourite
Stephen King "It". This book is perfect. You'll cry at the end, I promise!!!
Activity: 28
What is XBM token?

Investors that purchase XBM tokens during the sales will get a number of benefits over the common Betmatch customers.

•Our token lets players’ receive a discount on all the commissions on bets and even have a chance to place bets with no commission within a certain period of time

•XBM token owners will have a possibility to lease their tokens to other players, who want to bet without commission but don’t own XBM tokens

All in all, purchasing XBM tokens is beneficial both for Betmatch team and token holders. Do not hang around and become XBM token owner!

But more often ICO is scam Angry Angry
Activity: 70
What is XBM token?

What is XBM token?

Maybe you mean public sale?
so, when public sale?
Currently the private sale stage is going on and finishes 30.12.18. Public sale will start 10.01.19.
Thank you admin!
Oh great, i look forward to public one! thanksss
Why are you waiting for public sale???
Thats great. I also have a lot of ideas, but they are just ideas by now, the time and practice is needed to turn them into strategies.
nice opinion

U'll have the chance of becoming professional sports bettor, if u'll read the useful literature
Oh, really books? I couldn't imagine such books exist
Activity: 168

“Sharp Sports Betting” by Stanford Wong, for example. It's one of my favourite

Activity: 28
Thats great. I also have a lot of ideas, but they are just ideas by now, the time and practice is needed to turn them into strategies.
Pages:
Jump to: