Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 84. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
the most important question is how will you attract players to your platform? it should be understood that all this is very difficult and requires a lot of money. and without the growth of players, a project like many similar ones will simply become unnecessary over time. but im liking the concept to be honest.
Just look at the advertising company of this project, it really impresses and lures, I personally joined this project after watching their videos on YouTube  Grin Grin
You are absolutely right !!
Also delighted with their advertising campaign  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 98
the most important question is how will you attract players to your platform? it should be understood that all this is very difficult and requires a lot of money. and without the growth of players, a project like many similar ones will simply become unnecessary over time. but im liking the concept to be honest.
Just look at the advertising company of this project, it really impresses and lures, I personally joined this project after watching their videos on YouTube  Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 196
We are confident that this is just a matter of time. Our team is working on advertising and promotion of the project in social networks. We have a good concept and we believe that there will be people who will appreciate our project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
copper member
Can you tell me more about social betting
The social betting system is the critical invention of Betmatch. It will serve players, analysts (or any person that can influence the betting industry), and Betmatch itself in such ways:

- For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as use a proven, trust-based social betting service;
- For analysts and other persons, it is a unique opportunity to direct and monetize their skills by influencing their subscription base;
- For Betmatch it gives a chance to significantly decrease marketing costs and allows for easy business scaling.
Activity: 182
Can you tell me more about social betting

What about other?
and I also want to know , will anybody take part in airdrop ?
Appreciate your work Betmatch !!!
keep it up  Kiss
Also appreciate it bro!
They are amazing
Appreciate your work Betmatch !!!
keep it up  Kiss
Activity: 84
What's sport are the most popular on Betmatch?
It's football man , obviously !
hmmm, so Is betmatch  a European project?
Yeah dude, that's it , I don't know exact country , but it's definitely European project Smiley
I thougt so Smiley
Yeah dude, that's it , I don't know exact country , but it's definitely European project Smiley
copper member
in the project Bet match everything is thought out to the smallest detail, very impressed by the team that provided such a thoughtful product, very pleased with the advertising! what is the minimum amount of investment I can invest to become a member of the project?

Thank you very much! We are very pleased to read your message.
The minimum amount to invest in betmatch is 0.1 Eth for token holders. The minimum price for a white label solution (for betting businesses or integrators) is $ 500,000.

Also, a special airdrop program will be launched soon.
copper member
Will the project team or their past successes be presented that will motivate investors to participate in your project after the token is launched for exchanges?

Thank you for your question! The project team will be presented with all its achievements on the project website and in the documentation.
Are you interested in someone specifically from the team?
NEW ARTICLES NEW ARTICLES
I'm waiting for new articles !!
Me too  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: