Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Decentralized platform for gaming DApp's. MVP in development. - page 33. (Read 17970 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello. Are All jackpots the same in size and differ only in the probability of winning? I can’t understand this system.

No. The amount of the jackpot differs in every round. You can learn more about this on our site or in the WP.
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold?

About 700 million, while they haven't even reached the hard-cap of the pre-ICO yet.

if they have not reached the limit of the pre-sale achievement, will they the addition of pre-sale time?
No, but those ones who wants to purchase tokens can do it at the main stage of the ICO.
I am a novice programmer and I would like to find out in what language it will be possible to write applications, that will be compatible with your platform? Thanks for your reply.
Plutus will be used during the in the course of development, but it isnt enough to understand Plutus in order to develop full-fledged apps.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey. The development of  any business is linked to the operational costs. What part of your budget will be allocated to solve these problems?
Activity: 350
Is your company already formed or are you going to expand it as the platform grows? I’ve heard something about the hackathon.
Activity: 208
i am interested in the ico. i want to know if what will be the minimum contribution in order to participate? if i will contribute, should i going for a KYC process?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hi there. Can participants of the pre-ICO count on the jackpot only in the first round of the main stage?
No, the pre-ICO participants can win the jackpot during any of future rounds of the sale.
Activity: 378
Hi there. Can participants of the pre-ICO count on the jackpot only in the first round of the main stage?
Activity: 196
Hi there. Is the factor of the tokens purchased in all the rounds of the sales the same or are there any peculiarities?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. It turns out that the means from the fund will be allocated to the coverage of the platform’s costs in case of force majeure. Or will they be used for something else?
Activity: 252
Are all the tokens unsold make become a part of jackpot automatically or will they be used in any other way?
Arent your afraid that possession of a large number of tokens by one person can aloe him to influence the growth of the value of the token?

What do you consider to be a large amount? Do you mean jackpots?

Exactly. When the millions are possessed by one person and he sells them in the secondary market, this damages the value of the token itself significantly.

I almost include the possibility of such a situation. If you get a large number of tokens, isnt it better to wait until their value increases and then put them on sale in the market?

Most rational investors at like this, but if a person puts 20 million tokens on sale immediately after the ICO, the token’s cost wont increase soon.

This is just a drop in the bucket. The total issue is about 9 billion tokens. I’m sure that at least 10% of them will be placed in the secondary market. So the actions of one investor, even this is a large investor, wont affect the growth of the value. You have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 210
Arent your afraid that possession of a large number of tokens by one person can aloe him to influence the growth of the value of the token?

Exactly. When the millions are possessed by one person and he sells them in the secondary market, this damages the value of the token itself significantly.

I almost include the possibility of such a situation. If you get a large number of tokens, isnt it better to wait until their value increases and then put them on sale in the market?

Most rational investors at like this, but if a person puts 20 million tokens on sale immediately after the ICO, the token’s cost wont increase soon.

Good afternoon. Were all the tokens put on pre-sale sold?

No, only 85% of the total number were, i believe that this is a great result.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. Were all the tokens put on pre-sale sold?
His project gets a lot of support and it's already Sold in Pre-ICO: 749,115,272 SPX. I think this project will continue to grow and from what I see the project will be successful with ease.
Pages:
Jump to: