Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Definitive List of Mac Altcoin Wallets - page 20. (Read 75310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Does anyone know how I can get my private key from the PPCOIN-qt so I can just send my coins to cold storage for the future please?
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Can anyone help? on myPPCoin wallet it says no active connections with a red cross on the bottom right? Do I have to do anything to sort this or is the wallet just not working?
Thank you

That means that your wallet can't find any peers to connect to. I haven't used the Mac PPCoin wallet, but in a lot of cases you can fix this just by waiting for a while; most wallets try to contact peers that they've connected to in the past before they start trying to discover new peers, and that can take some time.

Hi its really strange I have got nearly all the wallets running and PPC is the only one I can't. I got 300 ppcoins mined and I can not send them to myself Sad

What version of the PPCoin wallet are you running? If it's not 0.3.0, you probably need to upgrade.
legendary
Can anyone help? on myPPCoin wallet it says no active connections with a red cross on the bottom right? Do I have to do anything to sort this or is the wallet just not working?
Thank you

That means that your wallet can't find any peers to connect to. I haven't used the Mac PPCoin wallet, but in a lot of cases you can fix this just by waiting for a while; most wallets try to contact peers that they've connected to in the past before they start trying to discover new peers, and that can take some time.

Hi its really strange I have got nearly all the wallets running and PPC is the only one I can't. I got 300 ppcoins mined and I can not send them to myself Sad
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
this is really good work Maxpower...
i really hope people donate to you for doing all this Smiley
UPDATE: Gamecoin wallet updated to 0.8.4.1.
Thank you

legendary
Thank you
UPDATE: Megacoin wallet updated to 0.8.996.
any chance of making ASC wallet for Mac?

500 bounty

Added an AsicCoin wallet to OP. Smiley

If you like it and want to send me the bounty, my ASC addr is A3H8WxY2E7Y7Dmkv9XStAi8hWfV8oQpoq9

Thanks, and enjoy!

i downloaded it and ran it but it is not connecting  connected to nodes
i sent you 500 coins

Thank you!

I had a really hard time finding nodes to connect to. I think the problem is just that not many people are accepting incoming connections yet. I finally got a connection by adding all the nodes in this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3132891
legendary
Activity: 1148

500 bounty

If you like it and want to send me the bounty, my ASC addr is A3H8WxY2E7Y7Dmkv9XStAi8hWfV8oQpoq9

Thanks, and enjoy!

i downloaded it and ran it but it is not connecting  connected to nodes
i sent you 500 coins

500 bounty

Thanks, and enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 1148

500 bounty
UPDATE: Megacoin wallet updated to 0.8.995.
Hi, could you update the megacoin wallet? there was a fork recently ! Smiley

I'm actually working on it right now! Kind of a tricky compile, but I hope to have something soon.
Activity: 261
Hi, could you update the megacoin wallet? there was a fork recently ! Smiley
ADT has a new wallet with new images and such...  http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php?board=24.0 not sure if it reflects any updates besides that.

Do you know if there's an updated source archive for this somewhere? The one on the ADT website hasn't been updated with anything new, graphics or code.
ADT has a new wallet with new images and such...  http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php?board=24.0 not sure if it reflects any updates besides that.

Thanks! I'll take a look ASAP.
UPDATES:
  • NEW: Tigercoin Wallet
  • UPDATE: Alphabetized the wallet list Smiley
Works great. You should have your 100DGC, though I had to split it into four payments due to the transaction size limit and the fact that my DGC all comes from P2Pool mining.

Thank you!

Got it! Thank you very much! Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: