Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Definitive List of Mac Altcoin Wallets - page 19. (Read 75310 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
can we have eMark (DEM) mac wallet?
 and i will donate some coins Smiley

Sure thing! Just added an eMark wallet to OP.

If you like it, my DEM addr is NXpiA5xTVKQSE9AxYGaU4eaKmF12fawacp - Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
can we have eMark (DEM) mac wallet?
 and i will donate some coins Smiley

Added Mac (LION+) 3.72 Binaries.. Compiled by Maxpower ..  Backup first..

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3aa8ukj7v6m5d/Namecoin-qt

In-case anyone doesn't know,, there is a Hard Fork.. All upgrade to v3.72 before block 150000.

Update the Namecoin link Smiley

Oops. Done.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Added Mac (LION+) 3.72 Binaries.. Compiled by Maxpower ..  Backup first..

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3aa8ukj7v6m5d/Namecoin-qt

In-case anyone doesn't know,, there is a Hard Fork.. All upgrade to v3.72 before block 150000.

Update the Namecoin link Smiley
hi max

is it possible to have a hobo wallet for mac for the latest update with the stake?

Sure thing! See OP.

UPDATE: Added HoboNickels wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1148
hi max

is it possible to have a hobo wallet for mac for the latest update with the stake?

UPDATE: Updated Worldcoin wallet to 0.6.4.6.
UPDATE: Added Tagcoin wallet.
UPDATE: Updated Digitalcoin wallet to 1.0.0.0.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
max could you please update the DGC wallet
aa
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Litecoin is right coin
Update the Litecoin download link: https://litecoin.org/
UPDATE: Updated Joulecoin wallet to latest source revision (version number did not change).
UPDATE: Updated CryptogenicBullion wallet to 1.1.6.3. Note that the About box says 1.1.1.3; that's a typo in the source code. It's really 1.1.6.3.

Source has been cleaned up, sorry about that.

Thanks! Updated the build with the new code. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
UPDATE: Updated CryptogenicBullion wallet to 1.1.6.3. Note that the About box says 1.1.1.3; that's a typo in the source code. It's really 1.1.6.3.

Source has been cleaned up, sorry about that.
UPDATE: Added Joulecoin wallet.
this is really good work Maxpower...
i really hope people donate to you for doing all this Smiley

Thanks, snailbrain!
Can anyone help? on myPPCoin wallet it says no active connections with a red cross on the bottom right? Do I have to do anything to sort this or is the wallet just not working?
Thank you

That means that your wallet can't find any peers to connect to. I haven't used the Mac PPCoin wallet, but in a lot of cases you can fix this just by waiting for a while; most wallets try to contact peers that they've connected to in the past before they start trying to discover new peers, and that can take some time.

Hi its really strange I have got nearly all the wallets running and PPC is the only one I can't. I got 300 ppcoins mined and I can not send them to myself Sad

What version of the PPCoin wallet are you running? If it's not 0.3.0, you probably need to upgrade.

This program uses Qt version 4.8.4. Is that the version? How do I find the version?

Check out the About dialog--it should be in the menu bar either under the app name or under "Help".

Does anyone know how I can get my private key from the PPCOIN-qt so I can just send my coins to cold storage for the future please?

Maybe worth asking this on the main PPCoin thread. It should be the same for any platform.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Can anyone help? on myPPCoin wallet it says no active connections with a red cross on the bottom right? Do I have to do anything to sort this or is the wallet just not working?
Thank you

That means that your wallet can't find any peers to connect to. I haven't used the Mac PPCoin wallet, but in a lot of cases you can fix this just by waiting for a while; most wallets try to contact peers that they've connected to in the past before they start trying to discover new peers, and that can take some time.

Hi its really strange I have got nearly all the wallets running and PPC is the only one I can't. I got 300 ppcoins mined and I can not send them to myself Sad

What version of the PPCoin wallet are you running? If it's not 0.3.0, you probably need to upgrade.

This program uses Qt version 4.8.4. Is that the version? How do I find the version?
Pages:
Jump to: