Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Definitive List of Mac Altcoin Wallets - page 27. (Read 75310 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
anyone else have trouble with their GLDcoin syncing? With macs do you need to put that GLDcoin.conf still in place or is it already handled?

Thanks!
Activity: 456
UPDATE: Added Argentum wallet.
Noirbits has a Mac client too

Added it, thanks! Do you know who compiled it?
UPDATES:
  • Updated BitBar to latest Github sources; version number has not changed
  • Updated PhenixCoin to 0.6.4.7, which should fix a syncing problem

EDIT: To clarify, the BitBar wallet that's up there is the one that the dev is referring to as 0.4.1. The version number in the source hasn't changed, though. So I'm trying to keep things consistent by keeping my version numbers in line with the source code.
MaxPower,
You are truly an asset to this community. Thank you for all your efforts, they are greatly appreciated..

If you are using a mac and relying on Max to compile, create and update these wallets, please make sure you are donating some of your coins. I know Max does what he does as a service to the community, but we all know that time is money so please throw him some coins. Solid dude for sure!

Max,
Whenever you get the chance, looks like the BTB client has an update.

THANKS!!

Hey, thank you! I started off building these wallets for my own convenience, but decided to start sharing them after I noticed how few coins had Mac wallets. I'm really glad people are finding them useful.

I added the BTB update to my list. I appreciate you letting me know about the update--it can be hard to keep up with latest development on all the coins!
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
MaxPower,
You are truly an asset to this community. Thank you for all your efforts, they are greatly appreciated..

If you are using a mac and relying on Max to compile, create and update these wallets, please make sure you are donating some of your coins. I know Max does what he does as a service to the community, but we all know that time is money so please throw him some coins. Solid dude for sure!

Max,
Whenever you get the chance, looks like the BTB client has an update.

THANKS!!
Do i need to add any .conf files for any of these wallets like on windows? or can just download and run and be good to go?

Nope, unless you want to solo mine with them, you should be good to go just downloading and running the app.
UPDATE: Updated the Phenixcoin wallet with the mandatory updates.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Noirbits has a Mac client too
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
PhenixCoin client needs an update in the OP! There's a new client with difficulty fix Smiley
Activity: 252
Do i need to add any .conf files for any of these wallets like on windows? or can just download and run and be good to go?
I compiled Onecoin wallet, posted in the Onecoin thread, page 18.

Added it, thanks!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I compiled Onecoin wallet, posted in the Onecoin thread, page 18.
UPDATE: Added Doubloons wallet.
legendary
UPDATE: Added PhenixCoin wallet.

thank you my friend! keep them coming :-)
UPDATE: Added PhenixCoin wallet.
The Worldcoin-Qt never seems to find any connections to the network. Is this a wallet or network problem?

It takes a while on my system too, but it eventually finds some peers and syncs. One thing you might try is deleting ~/Library/Application\ Support/Worldcoin/peers.dat, in case the wallet is hanging on to a bunch of stale peers.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The Worldcoin-Qt never seems to find any connections to the network. Is this a wallet or network problem?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: