Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Definitive List of Mac Altcoin Wallets - page 29. (Read 75310 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Yes i get the report to Apple dialog.

I currently have OS X Versj. 10.5.8
Activity: 456
Merit: 250

It seems to work for most people. I've heard a couple of crash reports, but haven't been able to reproduce them. Most of the altcoin wallets look and act pretty similar to the Bitcoin and Litecoin wallets.

I tried downloading it, that worked fine but when i try to open it it closes right away.

Any tips?

Edit: I am no IT guy btw. Shocked)
[/quote]

What version of Mac OS X are you running? Also, do you get the "Report to Apple" dialog when it crashes?

It seems to work for most people. I've heard a couple of crash reports, but haven't been able to reproduce them. Most of the altcoin wallets look and act pretty similar to the Bitcoin and Litecoin wallets.
[/quote]

I tried downloading it, that worked fine but when i try to open it it closes right away.

Any tips?

Edit: I am no IT guy btw. Shocked)
Thank you for the Worldcoin wallet!!!

Does it work. Is it anything like bitcoin/litecoin wallets?

Does it work. Is it anything like bitcoin/litecoin wallets?
Glad to know that people are using the wallets and that they're working!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
UPDATE: Updated the GLDCoin wallet to version 0.6.4.0.

GLDCoin wallet works perfectly! Cheesy
UPDATE: Updated the GLDCoin wallet to version 0.6.4.0.
UPDATE: Updated jrlepage's Mincoin wallet (which includes a mandatory update), added his HyperCoin wallet which may work on some systems where mine doesn't.
UPDATE: Added HyperCoin Wallet
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
If you can make us an HYC wallet for Mac i will donate 1000 HYC to who ever makes one.
UPDATE: Added crendore's YACoin wallet.
It says that the GLDCoin mac wallet is damaged and can therefore not be opened on my mac, and luckycoin wallet won't connect. Could you look into these problems and solve them?

I've had the same problem on and off with the Luckycoin wallet. I think it has something to do with the Luckycoin network, because it sometimes works fine for me. One thing you can do that might help, if you can, is to forward the Luckycoin peer port (9917) from your router to the machine that's running the wallet.

I haven't seen the GLDCoin problem before. Do you get the dialog that asks if you want to send Apple an error report, and that shows you a preview of the report it's going to send? If so, can you cut & paste that error report and PM it to me?

Also, what version of Mac OS X are you running?
Activity: 168
It says that the GLDCoin mac wallet is damaged and can therefore not be opened on my mac, and luckycoin wallet won't connect. Could you look into these problems and solve them?
UPDATE: I built the BitBar wallet for Mac and added it to the list above.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
UPDATE: I compiled a Mac version of the Digitalcoin wallet and added it to the list. Let me know if you have any trouble with it.

It is working fine

Thank you
UPDATE: I compiled a Mac version of the Digitalcoin wallet and added it to the list. Let me know if you have any trouble with it.
Pages:
Jump to: