Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Definitive List of Mac Altcoin Wallets - page 4. (Read 75300 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Just as I said that. More business!

MetalCoin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2v106dmzswl0nr/MetalCoin-Qt.zip?dl=0
Past few months have been really slow:

BitchCoin: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/BitchCoin-Qt.zip
MaryJaneCoin: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/MaryJaneCoin-Qt.zip
xCash: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/XCash-Qt.zip

I know they said Joseph built the OSX wallet for xCash but it was shadow compiled by me.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Bumping this because I came looking for a Mac CLAMS wallet.  Now that just-dice is reopened with clams demand for that coin has gone up and an OS X wallet would be really great.

Thanks for all your work on behalf of the Mac and alt coin community!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have weird errors, I suppose that are related to c++11, I compiled every dependency by hand, using clang.
In the qmake I have stdlib=libc++11

Here are the errors:

Code:
In file included from src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:1:
In file included from src/qt/transactiontablemodel.h:4:
In file included from /usr/local/Qt-5.4.0-rc/include/QtCore/QAbstractTableModel:1:
In file included from /usr/local/Qt-5.4.0-rc/include/QtCore/qabstractitemmodel.h:37:
In file included from /usr/local/Qt-5.4.0-rc/include/QtCore/qvariant.h:40:
In file included from /usr/local/Qt-5.4.0-rc/include/QtCore/qmetatype.h:50:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/map:965:44: error:
      no viable conversion from 'iterator' (aka '__tree_iterator') to
      'iterator' (aka '__map_iterator')
          iterator end() _NOEXCEPT {return __tree_.end();}
                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:74:112: note: in instantiation of member function 'std::__1::map      CWalletTx, std::__1::less, std::__1::allocator > >::end'
      requested here
  ...for(std::map::iterator it = wallet->mapWallet.begin(); it != wallet->mapWallet.end(); ++it)
                                                                                                        ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/map:648:29: note:
      candidate constructor (the implicit copy constructor) not viable: no known conversion from 'iterator' (aka
      '__tree_iterator') to 'const
      std::__1::__map_iterator,
      std::__1::__tree_node, void *> *, long> > &' for 1st argument
class _LIBCPP_TYPE_VIS_ONLY __map_iterator
                            ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/map:648:29: note:
      candidate constructor (the implicit move constructor) not viable: no known conversion from 'iterator' (aka
      '__tree_iterator') to
      'std::__1::__map_iterator,
      std::__1::__tree_node, void *> *, long> > &&' for 1st argument
                            ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/map:1081:60: error:
      no viable conversion from 'iterator' (aka '__tree_iterator') to
      'iterator' (aka '__map_iterator')
    iterator find(const key_type& __k)             {return __tree_.find(__k);}
                                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:94:75: note: in instantiation of member function 'std::__1::map      std::__1::less, std::__1::allocator > >::find' requested
      here
            std::map::iterator mi = wallet->mapWallet.find(hash);
                                                                          ^
      candidate constructor (the implicit copy constructor) not viable: no known conversion from 'iterator' (aka
      '__tree_iterator') to 'const
      std::__1::__map_iterator,
      std::__1::__tree_node, void *> *, long> > &' for 1st argument
                            ^
      candidate constructor (the implicit move constructor) not viable: no known conversion from 'iterator' (aka
      '__tree_iterator') to
      'std::__1::__map_iterator,
      std::__1::__tree_node, void *> *, long> > &&' for 1st argument
                            ^
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1
6 errors generated.
make: *** [build/transactiontablemodel.o] Error 1
4 errors generated.
make: *** [build/addresstablemodel.o] Error 1
4 errors generated.
make: *** [build/bitcoingui.o] Error 1

There happen also more errors like:

Code:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/utility:254:9: error:
      field has incomplete type 'CWalletTx'
    _T2 second;
        ^

Code:
src/net.h:317:35: error: invalid suffix on literal; C++11 requires a space between literal and identifier
      [-Wreserved-user-defined-literal]
            printf("askfor %s   %"PRId64" (%s)\n", inv.ToString().c_str(), nRequestTime, DateTimeStrFormat("...

I have Xcode 6.1 + Command line tools 6.1 in Osx 10.10.1
Every dep including Qt compiled by hand with clang and static, but I can't fix these errors...

Do you use clang c+11 or llvm, gcc or what? to compile in Osx 10.10.1 with the last Xcode?
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Gytecoin has a Mac wallet grantenier.com

http://www.4shared.com/zip/zwD10BlXce/Gytecoin-Qt-mac.html?

we are making a link to github too with the other wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Any possibility of getting a VikingCoin Wallet compiled??
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Just updated the OP with an IFC wallet..  Wink

The OP of which thread? I'm happy to add it to the OP of this thread if you provide a link.
UPDATES:

• Updated Truckcoin wallet.
  • New Lightspeed wallet.
  • New DarkToken wallet.
  • New SterlingCoin wallet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just updated the OP with an IFC wallet..  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
Hoping someone can help me out. I am trying to compile a osx wallet and keep coming up with a "Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64" error. I have done a bit of reading up on this and have heard this is a mavericks issues.

here is a link to the compile error I am receiving.

http://paste.lisp.org/display/143545

Any guidance would be appreciated!

thanks in advance
TEK wallet updated. Same link as before.
Max,

Here is the link to the most up to date source for TEK, please can someone recompile the Mac Wallet to eleviate some of the stress of what has been going on over in the TEK world.

https://github.com/maxxine/TEK

Thanks!! We all appreciate your help.

I compiled it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y17rjlji1ruxgsv/tekcoin-Qt-2.0.1.0-Mac.zip?dl=0
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Trying to compile the TEK wallet for MAC, getting errors, any ideas??

17:37:11: Running steps for project tekcoin-qt...
17:37:11: Starting: "/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/qmake" /Users/s3v3n/TEK/tekcoin-qt.pro -r -spec macx-clang CONFIG+=debug CONFIG+=x86_64
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Info: creating stash file /Users/s3v3n/TEK/.qmake.stash
Warning: ignoring element
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
Info: creating stash file /Users/s3v3n/build-tekcoin-qt-Desktop_Qt_5_3_clang_64bit-Debug/.qmake.stash
17:37:14: The process "/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/qmake" exited normally.
17:37:14: Starting: "/usr/bin/make"
Makefile:1304: warning: overriding commands for target `build/ui_coincontroldialog.h'
Makefile:1296: warning: ignoring old commands for target `build/ui_coincontroldialog.h'
cd /Users/s3v3n/TEK; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /Users/s3v3n/build-tekcoin-qt-Desktop_Qt_5_3_clang_64bit-Debug/build/build.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/sendcoinsdialog.ui -o build/ui_sendcoinsdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/coincontroldialog.ui -o build/ui_coincontroldialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/addressbookpage.ui -o build/ui_addressbookpage.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/signverifymessagedialog.ui -o build/ui_signverifymessagedialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/aboutdialog.ui -o build/ui_aboutdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/editaddressdialog.ui -o build/ui_editaddressdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/transactiondescdialog.ui -o build/ui_transactiondescdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/overviewpage.ui -o build/ui_overviewpage.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/sendcoinsentry.ui -o build/ui_sendcoinsentry.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/askpassphrasedialog.ui -o build/ui_askpassphrasedialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/rpcconsole.ui -o build/ui_rpcconsole.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/optionsdialog.ui -o build/ui_optionsdialog.h
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -c -pipe -g -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -Wall -W -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DMAC_OSX -DMSG_NOSIGNAL=0 -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/mkspecs/macx-clang -I../TEK/src -I../TEK/src/json -I../TEK/src/qt -Ic:/deps -IC:/deps/boost_1_55_0 -IC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -IC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include -IC:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3 -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/Headers -Ibuild -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Headers -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Headers -Ibuild -F/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib ../TEK/src/qt/macdockiconhandler.mm -o build/macdockiconhandler.o
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -c -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -msse2 -g -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -pthread -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DMAC_OSX -DMSG_NOSIGNAL=0 -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/mkspecs/macx-clang -I../TEK/src -I../TEK/src/json -I../TEK/src/qt -Ic:/deps -IC:/deps/boost_1_55_0 -IC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -IC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include -IC:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3 -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/Headers -Ibuild -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Headers -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Headers -Ibuild -F/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib -o build/tekcoin.o ../TEK/src/qt/tekcoin.cpp
In file included from ../TEK/src/qt/tekcoin.cpp:6:
In file included from ../TEK/src/qt/walletmodel.h:8:
../TEK/src/allocators.h:10:10: fatal error: 'boost/thread/mutex.hpp' file not found
#include
         ^
1 error generated.
make: *** [build/tekcoin.o] Error 1
17:37:21: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project tekcoin-qt (kit: Desktop Qt 5.3 clang 64bit)
When executing step 'Make'
17:37:21: Elapsed time: 00:10.
Pages:
Jump to: