Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The digitalcoin marketplace and advertising platform - Surprise! - page 2. (Read 2915 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Congrats on the site it is really nice.  I hope it works out for your coin.  To really make it user friendly you should exchange other coins for DGC.

So I send you 10LTC and you credit me with whatever DGC, removes the barrier of first exchanging to use the service and gives you some easy to fiat option to help fund the service.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Interesting thread.

Posted to follow easily  Wink
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Awesome Idea!  Lets start listing items of lesser value, and work our way up to build trust  Wink

http://dgcmarket.com/item.php?id=6
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Very nice and good work Smiley

I have found little bug. When i click on latest auction in front page i get this http://dgcmarket.com/message.php (No such auction message).

Oh now i found that it is happening when i click on link below image. When i click on image, it work fine. Link url looks like this "http://dgcmarket.com/item.php?id=" ,so there is just id value missing.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
* jbmiller10 desperately looks around his apartment for things to sell Tongue

Already beat you to it! I have a pile, just waiting for the damned confirmation email.

I approved everyone. Just log in.
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes

Already beat you to it! I have a pile, just waiting for the damned confirmation email.
Activity: 134
Activity: 154
Hack The Planet
Already posted ... selling one of my laptops  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
An escrow system will come in time.

And yes, we definitely could use an exchange with fiat funding options.
Activity: 134
Woohoo!

What are your thoughts on possibly implementing an escrow system baritus?

Also, we desperately need an exchange that ties us directly to fiat now. Hate to say it, but I feel that a lot more people would be willing to sell things for DGC if they were easily able to convert back to fiat...

Oh, and thank you baritus!

Sent 50 DGC to the dev fund!
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Meh. Haters gonna hate! I wish you luck. We shall see!
Activity: 662
Is business done based on the friendship circle of trust?  I'd like a method of recourse that allows me to physically harm others that fail to hold up their end of the deal.  Grin
aka 7Strykes
Surprise! Cheesy I do not think many people will use your service if all you accept is Digicoins.

It's dedicated to just DigitalCoin. Read the title.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Surprise! Cheesy I do not think many people will use your service if all you accept is Digicoins.
aka 7Strykes
It needs to break off and have its own value. Allowing us to set static prices instead of variable prices to whatever exchange (Cryptsy maybe) would be a good step in the right direction.

No alt coin that supplies the market exlusively through mining will ever separate its value from the crypto coin market(need to refer to it as a whole). all coins are pegged to their mining profitability, and if it stays unprofitable for too long the coin dies(no profit, no hashing means network stalls, no one uses the coin and value drops, causing even less hashing) unless it's on life support mining.

Your point is invalid because if you apply your point to Bitcoin you will see why. Bitcoin purchasing is not pegged to any other currency other than Fiat currencies. We need to have every market working in the same way. Instead of selling DigitalCoin for BTC or LTC, consider selling for Fiat.

I might use this if you accepted other currencies and prices were tied to the US dollar. Selling stuff... no thank you to tying the price to BTC, which can fluctuate $100/coin a day. Also, no thank you to you making me buy a currency that I don't own just so I can use the marketplace. Due to those two factors, this is going to have very little traffic.

I get it... you're trying to promote/develop Digicoin, but I think this purpose is already served just by the name of the marketplace. No need to make everyone use Digicoins to actually use the marketplace. I for instance, will not buy Digicoin just so I can use your marketplace, I'm sure there are many others that feel the same.

You share my point from what was expressed above. Digicoin needs to dissociate from Bitcoin in order to work.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I might use this if you accepted other currencies and prices were tied to the US dollar. Selling stuff... no thank you to tying the price to BTC, which can fluctuate $100/coin a day. Also, no thank you to you making me buy a currency that I don't own just so I can use the marketplace. Due to those two factors, this is going to have very little traffic.

I get it... you're trying to promote/develop Digicoin, but I think this purpose is already served just by the name of the marketplace. No need to make everyone use Digicoins to actually use the marketplace. I for instance, will not buy Digicoin just so I can use your marketplace, I'm sure there are many others that feel the same.

I would rather use Bitmit, where there is a much larger user base, and I am more likely to get more $$$ for things I sell and sell in more volume. But, if you supported other ALTs, I would be inclined to support your marketplace even though I don't use and haven't invested in Digicoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It needs to break off and have its own value. Allowing us to set static prices instead of variable prices to whatever exchange (Cryptsy maybe) would be a good step in the right direction.

No alt coin that supplies the market exlusively through mining will ever separate its value from the crypto coin market(need to refer to it as a whole). all coins are pegged to their mining profitability, and if it stays unprofitable for too long the coin dies(no profit, no hashing means network stalls, no one uses the coin and value drops, causing even less hashing) unless it's on life support mining.
Activity: 122
Tried to register but I never received the confirmation link.

didn't get it too.
also, consider changing the colors little bit, make it shine and stand out !
Pages:
Jump to: