Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The digitalcoin marketplace and advertising platform - Surprise! - page 3. (Read 2915 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes
Tried to register but I never received the confirmation link.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Fucking Genius. Damn it. Now I have to consider mining DigiCoins more! Smiley)
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
That looks great, hope it works !
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
http://dgcmarket.com/index.php

Enjoy. Let me know if anything needs changing. DGC is the only accepted form of payment.

Auction listings and usage of all the site features is free.

Thank you OracionSeis for the logo modification Smiley.
Simple,clean,smooth marketplace!

You're welcome.Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
http://dgcmarket.com/index.php

Enjoy. Let me know if anything needs changing. DGC is the only accepted form of payment.

Auction listings and usage of all the site features is free.

Thank you OracionSeis for the logo modification Smiley.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes
Now this is something DGC desperately needs. It's recent drop from 0.00075 BTC to 0.0002 isn't good. When you open this marketplace, consider allowing us to make prices that do not fluctuate. Tying DGC to BTC's price isn't good for the currency. It needs to break off and have its own value. Allowing us to set static prices instead of variable prices to whatever exchange (Cryptsy maybe) would be a good step in the right direction.
Activity: 490
And here I was thinking of how I could enhance advertising on CoinChoose Smiley
legendary
Now the final touches..
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Good Work!!

I look forward to seeing the marketplace and advertising platform.
Activity: 532
Hello,

I am pleased to annouI  don't mind to switch just keep me in the loopce the completion of the digitalcoin marketplace and also the progress on the advertising platform.

The marketplace is now being tested and should be launched late today or tomorrow. It will allow the exchange of digitalcoin for all kinds of items.

The advertising platform is expected to be completed next Friday. It will allow anyone to buy advertising using digitalcoin, and will pay members to view the advertisements in digitalcoin. Advertisers will have geographic targeting options and are guaranteed unique, interested viewers. I have guaranteed partnerships to achieve exponential growth in a very short period of time. Of course, free money is an incentive in itself.

Thank you to the digitalcoin community for making this possible.
nice if you want to share files when your done I'll help by making one of my sites digital  instead of btc i  don't mind I can offer jewelry
legendary
Hello,

I am pleased to announce the completion of the digitalcoin marketplace and also the progress on the advertising platform.

The marketplace is now launched: http://dgcmarket.com/index.php

The advertising platform is expected to be completed next Friday. It will allow anyone to buy advertising using digitalcoin, and will pay members to view the advertisements in digitalcoin. Advertisers will have geographic targeting options and are guaranteed unique, interested viewers. I have guaranteed partnerships to achieve exponential growth in a very short period of time. Of course, free money is an incentive in itself.

Thank you to the digitalcoin community for making this possible.
Pages:
Jump to: