Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption - page 20. (Read 45806 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I will tattoo Divi logo on my right butt if it goes to 10$ and a bigger one if it goes to 100$.

LOL OMG someone screenshot this.
Activity: 42
The DIVI team is seriously the most active and passionate I've ever seen. I have a lot of respect for all of them. The ICO hasn't even started yet and they are already outperforming my expectations.

I will HAPPILY get behind a coin that stands behind me. I've seen a lot of other coins with the "us" mentality. There's definitely an "all of us" feel about this coin.

We're thrilled to hear you're already happy with Divi!  Just a couple days until our token sale, so spread the word!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I will tattoo Divi logo on my right butt if it goes to 10$ and a bigger one if it goes to 100$ before 2019.
The DIVI team is seriously the most active and passionate I've ever seen. I have a lot of respect for all of them. The ICO hasn't even started yet and they are already outperforming my expectations.

I will HAPPILY get behind a coin that stands behind me. I've seen a lot of other coins with the "us" mentality. There's definitely an "all of us" feel about this coin.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I really like your project, especially after reading your team, it is information on this project, if I can participate in the bounty activities and get free coins, it would be better

We will soon be offering a tip token called Minicoin to our Divinions (Divi Minions)! Let me know if you'd like to get involved!

Will the minicoin be different from Divi tokens?

Yes it's just a fun little thing we're building to use with our upcoming tipbot, aptly named Tippenstein. More details to follow.

Cool, looking forward to hearing more about this
I really like your project, especially after reading your team, it is information on this project, if I can participate in the bounty activities and get free coins, it would be better

We will soon be offering a tip token called Minicoin to our Divinions (Divi Minions)! Let me know if you'd like to get involved!

Yes it's just a fun little thing we're building to use with our upcoming tipbot, aptly named Tippenstein. More details to follow.

Yes.  We're in the process of finalizing details, so I don't want to get too into detail quite yet, but essentially Minicoin is an ERC token that will be redeemable for Divx tokens at a rate that will fluctuate based on the overall performance of our public Divx token sale.

More details coming!
I am very happy with this project hopefully will grow again amazing Grin Grin Grin

Glad to hear it!
Activity: 26
I am very happy with this project hopefully will grow again amazing Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

I'd like to know this too.
Activity: 36

Count me in. I'd love to help!!

Yo hit them up on Telegram about being a minion... sounding like they're gonna compensate the minion team

Yep, we're in the process of setting up Minicoin- our token used to compensate the Divi Minion team for their hard work!  More details coming soon!
Activity: 77

Yo hit them up on Telegram about being a minion... sounding like they're gonna compensate the minion team
Join our Telegram here for more info on our Divi Minions team- https://t.me/joinchat/EAdiTQ3yZk_GkqU0IdG-Gg

Thanks for the interest and suppprt!  If you'd like to participate in helping to promote Divi and build the community, please join us on Telegram and we'll get you set up as a Divi Minion!
Activity: 107
Activity: 192
We'd like to invite everyone to join us on Reddit!  Updates posted daily!

https://www.reddit.com/r/diviproject

The reddit is absolutely worth joining and supporting, and especially worth starting a conversation.
Pages:
Jump to: