Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption - page 24. (Read 45806 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Been talkin crypto to these guys tonight at the bar right now  and they're all talkin shit cuz they missed out on btc so they're saying cryptos a missed opportunity

Told them about Divi and Ether alts etc... they like Divi, I think they're gonna invest in ICO.  Grabbed theyre info and they want me to get them goin on coinbase so I'll get them to buy that DIVI

It's hilarious logging back on to btctalk to read these kinds of posts, but I love the enthusiasm and support!  Please let anyone who's interested in Divi know that they can always feel free to reach out to us and we'll be happy to help them however we can!

It's awesome to see so much growing interest in crypto in general!
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Been talkin crypto to these guys tonight at the bar right now  and they're all talkin shit cuz they missed out on btc so they're saying cryptos a missed opportunity

Told them about Divi and Ether alts etc... they like Divi, I think they're gonna invest in ICO.  Grabbed theyre info and they want me to get them goin on coinbase so I'll get them to buy that DIVI

It's interesting to see more and more people getting into cryptos. People that, in the past, were never interested are now wanting to learn more about it.

I have clear memories about one of my friend who told me a couple of years back that the whole crypto thing is a bubble. It was after BTC reached 1000$ and "collapsed".  Now he is looking for opportunities to join the community and buy into something to earn as many BTC as he can.

Well, yeah, he does not want to make the same mistake twice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23

It's interesting to see more and more people getting into cryptos. People that, in the past, were never interested are now wanting to learn more about it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Activity: 49
UPDATE from one of our founders, Geoff McCabe- https://youtu.be/VxYCtc0VhX0

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE!!

Gotta stay ahead of the future or you'll be left in the past.
UPDATE from one of our founders, Geoff McCabe- https://youtu.be/VxYCtc0VhX0
AIRDROP UPDATE:

We're in the final stages of developing our airdrop.  We'll be releasing an Eth teaser version soon to test the protocol and offer a "lite" example of our final system.  More updates on the way!

Now you're just putting sprinkles on top of the ice cream.   Grin

People have made it clear they all love airdrops and we're hearing them loud and clear!
AIRDROP UPDATE:

We're in the final stages of developing our airdrop.  We'll be releasing an Eth teaser version soon to test the protocol and offer a "lite" example of our final system.  More updates on the way!

Oh snap, free coins!  Signed up for email list, will we get airdrop updates there?

Any and all updates, including those relating to our airdrop, will be sent out to everyone on our email list!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
AIRDROP UPDATE:

Oh snap, free coins!  Signed up for email list, will we get airdrop updates there?
AIRDROP UPDATE:

We're in the final stages of developing our airdrop.  We'll be releasing an Eth teaser version soon to test the protocol and offer a "lite" example of our final system.  More updates on the way!

Thanks for the update on the airdrop. Very exciting times ahead for this special coin. Looking forward to more exciting details.

Happy to keep everyone in the loop!  We've been receiving tons of questions specifically regarding our airdrop, so we wanted to assure everyone that it's nearly finalized!

Will you be creating a separate thread for the airdrop, or using this one?

We will probably announce here and on all other social media and chat channels with a link to another thread specifically for the Airdrop. That seems to be the standard, no?

Some ICO create a separate thread specifically for Airdops in-order not to clutter up the main ICO thread.

But the decision is entirely up to you, of course.

Being that Divi is community-focused and driven, any input is appreciated and considered- would it be easier for users to have a thread dedicated to airdrop details?

We want to make this as straight forward for all of you as possible.
Activity: 36
AIRDROP UPDATE:

We're in the final stages of developing our airdrop.  We'll be releasing an Eth teaser version soon to test the protocol and offer a "lite" example of our final system.  More updates on the way!

Thanks for the update on the airdrop. Very exciting times ahead for this special coin. Looking forward to more exciting details.

Happy to keep everyone in the loop!  We've been receiving tons of questions specifically regarding our airdrop, so we wanted to assure everyone that it's nearly finalized!

We will probably announce here and on all other social media and chat channels with a link to another thread specifically for the Airdrop. That seems to be the standard, no?

Some ICO create a separate thread specifically for Airdops in-order not to clutter up the main ICO thread.

But the decision is entirely up to you, of course.
Activity: 49
AIRDROP UPDATE:

Activity: 36
AIRDROP UPDATE:

Happy to keep everyone in the loop!  We've been receiving tons of questions specifically regarding our airdrop, so we wanted to assure everyone that it's nearly finalized!

AIRDROP UPDATE:

Happy to keep everyone in the loop!  We've been receiving tons of questions specifically regarding our airdrop, so we wanted to assure everyone that it's nearly finalized!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
AIRDROP UPDATE:

Looking forward to the ICO

Thanks for the interest!  To track the token sale launch date, click this link and select "Average over the last 24hrs"- http://divi.abax.io/blocktime/
5Qi
Activity: 1
Looking forward to the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: