Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption - page 26. (Read 45806 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm EXTREMELY excited for DIVI!!

Seriously a game changer in a pretty bland world of crypto.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Were you familiar with Divi Project prior to reading this thread?  If so, would you mind sharing what brought your attention to Divi Project?

I've been very familiar with DIVI for a while now. Something that hasn't really been mentioned directly is the emphasis on the end user. So many GREAT and innovative ideas that aim to help the "HODLers" and not just the devs and blockchain. Tiered EASY TO SETUP masternodes, the lottery block system, the social interconnectivity aspect, merchant integration for those who want to "use" DIVI, and most of all the STELLAR dev interactions which will transition into the best customer support I've ever seen and experienced.

Most coins, new and old, display a great idea and ask for money to help promote it. With DIVI, the end user not only supports the next step of crypto technology but also becomes a part of it.

About a week away from the token sale. Those who are smart already are geared up and ready. You have a week to get your friends and family to do the same. Help them set up Coinbase and MyEtherWallet. You can use other methods, those are just the popular ones. This first sage of the ICO is a major deal with the bonus. The longer you wait the more it will cost. Wink
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Lol you guys are all over Reddit again today... crazy how just a few weeks ago nobody was paying much attention, now it looks like you're starting to blow up

I'm strapped in- I wanna ride the Divi rocket to the moon!
As a reminder, you can keep updated on our token sale start date here- http://divi.abax.io/blocktime/

Select "Average over the last 24hrs" for the most accurate results!
Yeah I follow you guys on FB and share your links... I've had a few homies hit me up asking about what's up with Divi.  People are def paying attention

Great!  Our Telegram channel is pretty live right now, so tell people to join us there!
Yeah I follow you guys on FB and share your links... I've had a few homies hit me up asking about what's up with Divi.  People are def paying attention
Divi makes it into the news again! Check out the Econotimes article here: https://www.econotimes.com/The-Divi-Project-Aims-to-Disrupt-the-Cryptocurrency-Industry-962176

Haha damn already getting more press today... you guys are killin it

There will definitely be more coming out throughout our token sale!  It's great to see the word spreading so quickly!

PLEASE share articles on social media!  The more exposure everyone can bring to Divi, the stronger our entire community will be!
Divi makes it into the news again! Check out the Econotimes article here: https://www.econotimes.com/The-Divi-Project-Aims-to-Disrupt-the-Cryptocurrency-Industry-962176

Haha damn already getting more press today... you guys are killin it
Activity: 49
Activity: 69
look promising and this is a big move  Wink

Let us know if you have any questions!

Were you familiar with Divi Project prior to reading this thread?  If so, would you mind sharing what brought your attention to Divi Project?

Thank you so much, it means more than I can describe to see the community embracing our idea!
We're having some great discussion on our Telegram chat- please join our entire team there!

That's what we're aiming for!  We really think we have a truly unique platform to offer not only the crypto world, but everyone!

Please let me know if there are any issues with the Slack link I just posted- btctalk rejected the link I originally tried to post.

We expired the old link to bolster security

Gotcha, definitely a good idea.  Do we have a new link we could share?
Please let me know if there are any issues with the Slack link I just posted- btctalk rejected the link I originally tried to post.

We expired the old link to bolster security

After receiving a few private messages regarding the invite link to Slack I just posted, I regretfully must take it down as it's apparently broken.

Please see OP for Slack invite link!!
If you'd like to chat with the Divi Project team LIVE, please join us on Telegram or Slack!

Telegram- https://t.me/joinchat/EAdiTQ3yZk_GkqU0IdG-Gg

Edit: Unfortunately there were issues with the Slack invite link.  Please see OP for working Slack invite link!
I admit the only book I've read of Tim's was "Love is the Killer App" which is amazing.  I have the L-Factor in my Kindle now but have been too busy to even read the first page.  I'll get to it on my next airplane flight.

The intro will have you hooked- it's powerful stuff.  Tim's an incredibly empathetic, relatable writer.
Pages:
Jump to: