Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force - United we stand! - page 42. (Read 122983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
On a lighter note, happy 4/20 everyone! (I have no idea which coins are down to work together and used that different cannabiscoin one cause I could lol)

I want to believe!

@fartbags

Yes you're asking for a tidy sum.  But I am willing to grant it is perhaps a honest estimate.

My suggestion is divide and conquer.  Use crypto care to break this sucker into bite sized chunks.

Say 800BTC/2 400/2 200/2 100/2 50/2 25/2 13/2 6/2 3/2 = 1.5BTC

Get 1.5btc and a specific goal.  Define it clearly.  Show how cryptocare is useful as a management tool to achieve the goal.  Then advance to the 3btc stage, repeat and accomplish.  Move to the 6btc stage.  Etc Etc.

Use NXT or BTS or XCP assets to allocate ownership as it progresses.  The end goal is a stake in the B.C.C DAO coin which become the DAO 'franchise' asset.

*NOTE I am considering underwriting such a project with GB or BCC coins or a combination there of, this is a complicate process, but it is also a complicated project.

If that works then the project might garner support/underwriting from much more liquid coins like POT and CANN.  In fact we might consider a work up the ladder structure.  From BCC to GB to CCN to POT to CANN as the backers willing to swap a sidechain coin/asset at a fixed par value.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Dear everyone,

since I've just had confirmation of yet another idea being stolen from me, I feel compelled to reveal more details about my plan regarding a new approach to stabilize the value of the coins participating in the alliance immediately.

As I mentioned earlier in thie thread, the idea is to develop a special coin that only exists as a means to give concrete value to the coins that are accepted to have this coin based on concrete resource as their pillar stone.

The resource in question is Finnish groundwater. It is very pure, there is plenty of it, and it is very inexpensive to "mine". The value of it is still rather high and very stable indeed.

In all it's simplicity, the idea is that one Watercoin always buys one liter of pure Finnish groundwater. The coins whose value is bound to Watercoin can also be used to purchase the ground water. The ratio of values is defined in a simple algorithm that takes into account the maximum number of each coin as well as the other technical details. A company will be established that will take care of pumping, bottling and shipping the water anywhere in the world. Shipping costs will naturally be added to the price.

I would have liked to prepare a proper presentation of the plan but since it turned out there is someone already working on a water backed coin of his own, I felt compelled to put the information out right away in order not to be accused of stealing the idea from him later on.

Please spread the word of this plan and keep the discussion going!

I am also urgently looking for investors willing to partake in establishing something truly unique, building on an honest, lawful and open basis.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

That is actually brilliant to peg it to water!
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

nice ^^  happy 420   Cool
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer
On a lighter note, happy 4/20 everyone! (I have no idea which coins are down to work together and used that different cannabiscoin one cause I could lol)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

what the fuck is this 420 cann movement im watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZwGImvtkM&feature=youtu.be&t=4m20s

that guy looks like a idiot?HuhHuhHuh

FOUR minutes AND TWENTY SECONDS  4:20....... into your video IM DUMBFOUNDED and WTF FACEPALM

edit: ""mutlisig --- well it can add a extra layer of security flaws""" -- 5:10  

I can see how multi-sig could increase security risks. If wallets where given out to 5 people in a 4-of-5 fashion you would have to trust 4-of-5 people. With this style of wallet, you only have to trust 1-of-1 person. Jesse is on TV taking responsibility. I trust him. I want to put my trust into his 1-of-1 wallet. This was probably what he was commenting on.

Quoting from different thread to make a point.

@fartbags:
So something here doesn't seem right, why are you talking about yourself all over the place in third person. I thought you were all about transparency but there seems to be something fishy about everything going on right now. Crypto.care is created by you, same with 420AJF and now I'm learning you're also behind CryptoBiz Magazine but you don't mention that. I always figured you were also the username "Joint Force", I'm going to keep assuming so.

For those not in the know, fartbags is Jesse Couch.

Now I'm not accusing you of anything, and I realize people get nervous doing something live, but something just seems wrong about this when you're asking people to trust you. As I stated before that's an incredible sum you're asking for and without really explaining what you're doing with it you were asking viewers to invest. You reiterated the investment address over and over, yet failed to explain the idea. You also seemed to imply you have the support of all the developers running the various cannabis altcoins, is that true?

I didn't think you were asking for people to invest directly to you, I figured that's the point of something like Cryptocare, or am I mistaken?

And for transparency sake, I had agreed to do graphic design for the 420AJF. I haven't done anything yet though.

@Blake that is true. There probably should be some clarification who all the accounts you use. It doesn't look good.  Fartbags was the creator of this idea then passed it on to JOINTForce which turns out to be fartbags ?  Also, secretcrypto ( the originator of the which mj coin is the best thread ) is also Jesse Couch how many account do you have dude! Tongue lol.

And maybe a little bit more clarification re:  cryptocare  it is a site that came out of nowhere and it was odd that your chief of sales isn't anywhere to be found ? So, clear that up also re: what involvement you have with cryptocare would be nice. Also, Jyri is totally MIA yet he is being prop'd up as someone who is 'involved' in this. Please do clear it up dude! Smiley I want to believe! Smiley

Yes, I must also agree with Blake and dopecoindude. As another individual associated publicly with your project, I hope that you will clarify the points that are being made fartbags. This project has a lot of potential but like the DAO, transparency is a must.

Pastafarian
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

FOUR minutes AND TWENTY SECONDS  4:20....... into your video IM DUMBFOUNDED and WTF FACEPALM

I can see how multi-sig could increase security risks. If wallets where given out to 5 people in a 4-of-5 fashion you would have to trust 4-of-5 people. With this style of wallet, you only have to trust 1-of-1 person. Jesse is on TV taking responsibility. I trust him. I want to put my trust into his 1-of-1 wallet. This was probably what he was commenting on.

@fartbags:
So something here doesn't seem right, why are you talking about yourself all over the place in third person. I thought you were all about transparency but there seems to be something fishy about everything going on right now. Crypto.care is created by you, same with 420AJF and now I'm learning you're also behind CryptoBiz Magazine but you don't mention that. I always figured you were also the username "Joint Force", I'm going to keep assuming so.

Now I'm not accusing you of anything, and I realize people get nervous doing something live, but something just seems wrong about this when you're asking people to trust you. As I stated before that's an incredible sum you're asking for and without really explaining what you're doing with it you were asking viewers to invest. You reiterated the investment address over and over, yet failed to explain the idea. You also seemed to imply you have the support of all the developers running the various cannabis altcoins, is that true?

I didn't think you were asking for people to invest directly to you, I figured that's the point of something like Cryptocare, or am I mistaken?

And for transparency sake, I had agreed to do graphic design for the 420AJF. I haven't done anything yet though.

@Blake that is true. There probably should be some clarification who all the accounts you use. It doesn't look good.  Fartbags was the creator of this idea then passed it on to JOINTForce which turns out to be fartbags ?  Also, secretcrypto ( the originator of the which mj coin is the best thread ) is also Jesse Couch how many account do you have dude! Tongue lol.

And maybe a little bit more clarification re:  cryptocare  it is a site that came out of nowhere and it was odd that your chief of sales isn't anywhere to be found ? So, clear that up also re: what involvement you have with cryptocare would be nice. Also, Jyri is totally MIA yet he is being prop'd up as someone who is 'involved' in this. Please do clear it up dude! Smiley I want to believe! Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer

@fartbags:

Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp
DAO ↔ DApp
DAO ↔ DApp
Anyone investing in the next 48 hours will be supporting Jyri Hovila. Evangeli Anteros from Crypto.Care is giving the 10% sales commission to early investors and Jyri. 5%+ bonus on your investment. 5% of your investment will go to Jyri Hovila.

The investment address is coming soon. For your safety, only invest through an address with video and audio proof of myself reading the public address.
Do not get scammed! Do not invest unless you know it's my address.

Investment address will be released during the LIVE TV show. 7pm PST. Thursday April 16th.

I will read the investment address during the show to confirm that it is indeed the address for you to send BTC to.

DAO ↔ DApp

A Store for the future

(Technology + Brick & Mortar = The DAO) ↔ DApp

(Marijuana Coins + Vancouver B.C. Canada = The 420 Alliance Joint Force) ↔ Marijuana Coins

The magical marijuana coins live on both sides of the system. Investing in a DApp that is without a DAO is starting to look extremely silly!

Well this is one BIG project and leads the way to a BIG success in the DAO front.

Now for my silly question ....

What is DApp?
define the acronym please Smiley

A DApp is a Decentralized Application.

Bitcoin = DApp
Ethereum = DApp
Marijuana coins = DApp

Since DApps are all open source so far, there's no incentive for a supporting DAO to be corrupt. If a DAO is corrupt, a new DAO will come in and re-use the open source code. The corrupt DAO will fail.

The open source software with blockchain tech tokens is the key difference between DAO+DApp and Apple/Samsung/Microsoft stores+products. Apple can be corrupt because they have proprietary stuff. Once they gain users through their store, they can control the situation.

Users = value, The DAO trains users to use the DApp.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

A Store for the future

(Marijuana Coins + Vancouver B.C. Canada = The 420 Alliance Joint Force) ↔ Marijuana Coins

The magical marijuana coins live on both sides of the system. Investing in a DApp that is without a DAO is starting to look extremely silly!

Well this is one BIG project and leads the way to a BIG success in the DAO front.

Now for my silly question ....

What is DApp?
define the acronym please Smiley
DAO ↔ DApp

Let's see more DAOs in 2015!

DAO ↔ DApp

A Store for the future

DAO ↔ DApp
DAO management systems
Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force

https://tree.taiga.io/project/420/us/4

We are in need some of press releases. This will pay 1 BTC each if funds are successfully raised.

Talking points to get started can be seen here:
https://tree.taiga.io/project/420/us/5

Thanks to everyone who is helping. Send me a private message with your email if you want to do a press release for 1 BTC.

DAO ↔ DApp
Hello 420AJF!

We at Sativacoin are excited for 4/20 and the future of all the weed coins. As a supporter of the 420AJF since the beginning, I will be devoting 10% of all raised funds from our teespring campaign to investing in the Vancouver DAO store. Please like our page on Facebook www.facebook.com/sativacoin and help us get our messages out to the masses!

Please also feel free to use and share this link for free shipping on all Official Sativacoin apparel www.teespring.com/sativacoin?pr=FR33SHIP
Discount will automatically be applied when using this link.

Pastafarian

The 420 Alliance Joint Force is still working on building it's social media presence. We can tweet it out once things have moved further along.

The current candidate to handle the social media is:
http://www.semelite.com/smo-smm-automation-services/

They're not big supporters of BTC or Marijuana coins. They do not want to do extra work to support the cause. We are looking for someone else but if no one is available then they will be used.

Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Hello 420AJF!

We at Sativacoin are excited for 4/20 and the future of all the weed coins. As a supporter of the 420AJF since the beginning, I will be devoting 10% of all raised funds from our teespring campaign to investing in the Vancouver DAO store. Please like our page on Facebook www.facebook.com/sativacoin and help us get our messages out to the masses!

Please also feel free to use and share this link for free shipping on all Official Sativacoin apparel www.teespring.com/sativacoin?pr=FR33SHIP
Discount will automatically be applied when using this link.

Pastafarian
DAO ↔ DApp
In store Social Media Photo Booth:

I've thought of an idea where users get to take an "EPIC" picture if they purchase a power bank at the store. -> People sharing this "special" picture on Social media.

-> Green screen with special backgrounds.

-> Image uploads to a page controlled by The 420 Alliance Joint Force.

-> QR code for customer to scan once pic is taken.

-> Send to the page with their "cool" picture + links to share on all social media.

= friends who see the picture on social media also see the #420AJF and are linked to a store information/promotion page

*Note: pictures are "special". The only people allowed to take pics are people who have bought a power bank or who own cryptocoins.

Anyone interested in coming up with the plan to make this and a price estimate for it, please use the DAO Management System page here:
https://tree.taiga.io/project/420/us/34

I believe taiga.io still has a bug preventing anonymous people from entering data. Until then, send me your email and I will add u.
Pages:
Jump to: