Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force - United we stand! - page 45. (Read 122983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Anybody know what is going on with cannabis dark?

I cannot sync the wallet and have tried to withdraw from allcoin but it won't let me.
It is forked, as far as I know. Takeover thread is silent Roll Eyes

I think Jyri Hovila attempted a crazy 256 hour coding binge that sent him to the hospital. lol jk

I don't know where Jyri is but there is no way he has quit on all this stuff.

He coded himself straight to DEATH LOL!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-launchicodao-the-420-alliance-joint-force-store-967364

Let me know what you think about The 420 Alliance Joint Force idea.

Very, very exciting news! I'll be following up with you Fartbags on all this!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I cannot sync the wallet and have tried to withdraw from allcoin but it won't let me.

I think Jyri Hovila attempted a crazy 256 hour coding binge that sent him to the hospital. lol jk

I don't know where Jyri is but there is no way he has quit on all this stuff.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

legendary

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-launchicodao-the-420-alliance-joint-force-store-967364

Let me know what you think about The 420 Alliance Joint Force idea.

legendary
If you are serious this would be mind blowing and is brilliant idea. I'd love to fund such an adventure.  The way this should be built IS to be as expandable as possible. Almost, turn-key.  I wonder if just doing it out of Kiosk would be cheaper also instead of physical shop ? This way you can sit inside , say in a B.C Mall .  So how serious are you to do this ?

edit: do you mind if I add this to our document so people can build upon the idea ?

I'm very familiar with the area fartbags has in mind and it's not really a place with malls/kiosks. If he was to hit up Vansterdam he'd do well to be in a store front, close to Victory square, in the main cannabis hub. Cannabis acceptance is quite widespread in BC but people still want the stores somewhat centralized and not all over the place. Those near the BCMP, CC, Vansterdam Cafe, etc, do the best. There's a shitload of dispensaries right there so it makes perfect sense.

Potentially a kiosk in Pacific Centre could survive, but you might fair better being a store within a store in somewhere like the Bulldog or the Lounge.
There's also the south end of Granville before the bridge (not actual South Granville) which is blowing up with dispensaries.

Good suggestions BlackBlakeaholics.  What do you think Fartbags ?

"There's also the south end of Granville before the bridge (not actual South Granville) which is blowing up with dispensaries."
That is the area I'm proposing. I want to turn this area into "The new marijuana district". It's a pretty clean area with regular people walking by all day. It has many more benefits that will be shown later.

"BCMP, CC, Vansterdam Cafe, etc".
That is the old/current marijuana district. It's located 1 block from East Hastings a.k.a heroin/meth central. It has 90% less foot traffic passing by. This would be my second choice if I can't secure a lease on Granville St.

I have my proposal coming soon for everyone to review. Unlike other ICO scams, I intend to be different and show where all funds are going.

I don't think a kiosk would do much to gain popularity for the marijuana coins. I want to have a shop so that I can hold meetings and a conference. I will try to do things like beam in devs of coins for interviews with an audience at the shop. I want people to be able to come and hang out at the shop for free.

I believe if all the marijuana coins came together that we could build a group of coins that are bigger than bitcoin.

Activity: 312
Graphic Designer & Programmer
Would any sort of IBTP support be beneficial for the 4AJF? We could get all the coins peering together. I don't know if I fully understand it but from what I think I get it's pretty cool.
See Sapience AIFX, they've got it going on testnet:
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Blake*

Its cool though <3

Ooops lol xD
Blake*

Its cool though <3

Also fartbags, were you at Coinfest?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
If you are serious this would be mind blowing and is brilliant idea. I'd love to fund such an adventure.  The way this should be built IS to be as expandable as possible. Almost, turn-key.  I wonder if just doing it out of Kiosk would be cheaper also instead of physical shop ? This way you can sit inside , say in a B.C Mall .  So how serious are you to do this ?

edit: do you mind if I add this to our document so people can build upon the idea ?

I'm very familiar with the area fartbags has in mind and it's not really a place with malls/kiosks. If he was to hit up Vansterdam he'd do well to be in a store front, close to Victory square, in the main cannabis hub. Cannabis acceptance is quite widespread in BC but people still want the stores somewhat centralized and not all over the place. Those near the BCMP, CC, Vansterdam Cafe, etc, do the best. There's a shitload of dispensaries right there so it makes perfect sense.

Potentially a kiosk in Pacific Centre could survive, but you might fair better being a store within a store in somewhere like the Bulldog or the Lounge.
There's also the south end of Granville before the bridge (not actual South Granville) which is blowing up with dispensaries.

Good suggestions BlackBlakeaholics.  What do you think Fartbags ?
If you are serious this would be mind blowing and is brilliant idea. I'd love to fund such an adventure.  The way this should be built IS to be as expandable as possible. Almost, turn-key.  I wonder if just doing it out of Kiosk would be cheaper also instead of physical shop ? This way you can sit inside , say in a B.C Mall .  So how serious are you to do this ?

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Ok, so here is our Charter for a 420 Alliance:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C-320V9-UKu3SLuMYRAvloWsLBo1NZi5G6jQIOF8Abc/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to add to the document.  Like educational resources around MJ , and crypto in general.

This is a start to creating a foundation for all this.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

This is my big idea.

It can be seen as an investment but also as charity to progress marijuana crypto throughout the world.

Step 1: I will make a new PoSV coin and premine 100% of it.

Step 2: I will then sell off 100% of it through some exchange. I want to try to raise about $10,000 or maybe up to $50,000.

Step 3: I will use the funds to set up a temp store in the new "marijuana district" of Vancouver BC Canda.

Step 4: I will train people to use crypto at the store and hold meetup groups where users can interact with each other in person.

Step 5: I will buy cool merch.

Step 6: I will sell the merch for cost + 20%. (everyone will shop at the store since its dirt cheap)

Step 7: I will try to make the store sustainable. Hopefully people volunteer to work at it. I will work at it for free.

Step 8: Hopefully the merch sells well and I can make a profit from it.

Step 9: I will then buy back everyones coin at a profit.

Step 10: Repeat everything again but on the same blockchain.

Step 11: Expand. More stores run by other volunteers in other cities (if the model works).

If everything works out we can have stores running in every city.

I'm serious. I have learnt how to make a cryptocoin so everything should be easy to set up to raise the "donations" for the new fake digital stuff.
I want a store so that I can hold "meetups". I really like how Morgan Spurlock went to that meet up and there was a large group of people. The new marijuana district in Vancouver Canada is also on the party/drunk/club street. It's a really popular neighbourhood in the day time as well for shopping. I will check out how much rent is for one of the vacant places.

Ok, this sounds great. I love the idea of "meetups" around it also.  See how much rent is for a vacant spot , or even Kiosk.  I'll add this to the "420 Alliance Manifesto" and release it this weekend for everyone to edit and contribute to.
legendary

This is my big idea.

It can be seen as an investment but also as charity to progress marijuana crypto throughout the world.

Step 2: I will then sell off 100% of it through some exchange. I want to try to raise about $10,000 or maybe up to $50,000.

Step 3: I will use the funds to set up a temp store in the new "marijuana district" of Vancouver BC Canda.

Step 4: I will train people to use crypto at the store and hold meetup groups where users can interact with each other in person.

Step 6: I will sell the merch for cost + 20%. (everyone will shop at the store since its dirt cheap)

Step 7: I will try to make the store sustainable. Hopefully people volunteer to work at it. I will work at it for free.

Step 11: Expand. More stores run by other volunteers in other cities (if the model works).

I'm serious. I have learnt how to make a cryptocoin so everything should be easy to set up to raise the "donations" for the new fake digital stuff.

I want a store so that I can hold "meetups". I really like how Morgan Spurlock went to that meet up and there was a large group of people. The new marijuana district in Vancouver Canada is also on the party/drunk/club street. It's a really popular neighbourhood in the day time as well for shopping. I will check out how much rent is for one of the vacant places.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

This is my big idea.

If Jyri lets me I will call the store "The 420 Joint Alliance".

I see everything achievable except for this part Grin

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

This is my big idea.

legendary

This is my big idea.

If Jyri lets me I will call the store "The 420 Joint Alliance".

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I have a small idea for 420.

I like BIG ideas , but yours qualifies! Wink

Step 1: Accumulate coins at todays prices. (This step is not needed but will allow you to make more money or sell coins cheaper)

Step 2: print out a bunch of cryptocoins onto paper wallets. Try to do them in batches of like $5, $20, $100 batches of coins.

Step 3: Go to 420 with your laptop and tether mobile data.

Step 4: Buy marijuana cryptocoins right then on bittrex for people and either give them the paper wallets or transfer coins to their mobile wallet.

So this is sort of a mass crypto giveaway for 420! ?  So people would be in at physical stores doing this , or more so events ?  I do like this idea.  There should be some sort co-op of all coins to put something on together.  I'm not sure where Jyri went, but I was laying out a roadmap to create a foundation for crypto weed coins.  The document could be edited on google docs and we can all figure out how to make it better for all of us. I might just release the doc and have the community go at it! as I've written the basic guidelines on how to better educate people on crypto and weed Smiley

People are becoming more interested in cryptocoins. People will be interested in buying coins with cash.

Right, so giving them an alternative to their yucky fiat. And explain to them why this is better.

Did you see CNNs Morgan Spurlock Inside Man's episode last night about BitCoin? It showed kind of how a normal person gets introduced to it. His first had to get educated on how to use a wallet. He second was sold bitcoin with cash in person.

This is how most people will get into cryptocoins. I think this training and selling for cash is an important step which leads me to a great big idea.

I hadn't . Everyone seems to be talking about it so will now go watch it. I do like your idea.  Maybe, some sort of training/selling aspect to all this is the key to push things along. I'll add this aspect into the " 420 Alliance Joint Force" document. I'll release it shortly via google docs and people can add to it like the stuff you mentioned. I like the thinking!  This is the kind of discussion that should be happening!

edit: added video now : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLxhI81Flvk&feature=youtu.be
legendary
I have a small idea for 420.

I like BIG ideas , but yours qualifies! Wink

Step 1: Accumulate coins at todays prices. (This step is not needed but will allow you to make more money or sell coins cheaper)

Step 2: print out a bunch of cryptocoins onto paper wallets. Try to do them in batches of like $5, $20, $100 batches of coins.

Step 3: Go to 420 with your laptop and tether mobile data.

Step 4: Buy marijuana cryptocoins right then on bittrex for people and either give them the paper wallets or transfer coins to their mobile wallet.

So this is sort of a mass crypto giveaway for 420! ?  So people would be in at physical stores doing this , or more so events ?  I do like this idea.  There should be some sort co-op of all coins to put something on together.  I'm not sure where Jyri went, but I was laying out a roadmap to create a foundation for crypto weed coins.  The document could be edited on google docs and we can all figure out how to make it better for all of us. I might just release the doc and have the community go at it! as I've written the basic guidelines on how to better educate people on crypto and weed Smiley

People are becoming more interested in cryptocoins. People will be interested in buying coins with cash.

Right, so giving them an alternative to their yucky fiat. And explain to them why this is better.

Did you see CNNs Morgan Spurlock Inside Man's episode last night about BitCoin? It showed kind of how a normal person gets introduced to it. His first had to get educated on how to use a wallet. He second was sold bitcoin with cash in person.

This is how most people will get into cryptocoins. I think this training and selling for cash is an important step which leads me to a great big idea.

Pages:
Jump to: