Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force - United we stand! - page 6. (Read 123010 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

George Soros Drug pusher for the queen/
https://youtu.be/T6eSsaoLSfE?t=3553
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
1st Blaze Benefactors donation page up.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/blaze-benefactors-donation

First £10 (0.10 BLZ collected), Long way to a billion but it's a starts.

Please share the justgiving link and let's do this.

BB
brand new
Activity: 0
I see some good points in this thread, but there is a need of technically experienced guys to turn these ideas into reality. That's a problem.
Activity: 31
A big thanks to Crypto Cloud Hosting...Sativacoin is now accepted!!!  Cheesy
Message us about your project, we’ll match the coins to your fundraiser and will make a donation to your Blazecoin wallet for you to administrate / or we can watch your page and send the coins if people choose to collect. We’ll give you a shout out on social media daily.

All this is about is raising the profile of the coin and waiting for the markets to adjust to the price.

We want to raise a billion for charity, this is only possible by spreading the word on a grassroots level.

Just leave a brief acknowledgement on your page.

"To help my fundraising I am giving away a cryptocurrency donation from the Blaze Benefactors while coins last. For every £10 donated you will receive 0.10 of a Blazecoin, if you want to collect leave your Blazecoin wallet address in the comments section. All left over coins will be used for further charitable work."

Tell 3 more friends. Share a video from our Facebook / Twitter page.

Let’s make a difference.

BB

Activity: 84
So anything news from this?
I  really want to have more information before making an important decision.
Blaze Benefactors info up:

https://www.blazebenefactors.org/

Crowdfunders apply now.

List of Nodes attached to the bottom of the website.
Activity: 12
Revenues from legal sales of Marijuana in states like Colorado, Washington, and Oregon are exceeding the estimations of economists and industry experts alike. While dispensaries continue to print money, they are faced with a question – where do we store all this cash? Some believe marijuana focused bitcoins are the answer.

Dispensaries are not able to deposit the hoards of cash they generate from the sale of legal marijuana. This is due to the Federal Government’s reluctance to legalize marijuana, and subsequently the Federal Reserve will not allow nor insure the deposits of marijuana businesses.
Activity: 26
I have a feeling they will be interested. The non-competitive discounted products will draw in customers to their store.
Activity: 335
Merit: 45
Just letting everyone here know, we just released our Android Wallet on the Google Play Store!
Activity: 28
Thank you very much BitcoinNational for posting that here.
Activity: 26
I have been directly involved in the development of DopeCoin, although I currently only act as an independent consultant for the DOPE steering group. My personal DOPE possessions are currently ~127,312 DOPE.
Activity: 24
Thank you very much BitcoinNational for posting that here Smiley

POT thc cann DOPE stv blz ccn egreen bong *Mota and the new guys.  Wink

-Jahvinci

hearing this
happy am i  Cheesy

On the map, *Mota, tis!
http://explorer.realmotacoin.com/

-
@1 BLZ = £100
"a vintage survivor and ideal for charity fund raising"

Hey brother not yet.  But keep us posted Wink
News on Blazecoin

Blaze Benefactors

Currently in talks with various UK charities about donation.

Looking to peg the coin 1 BLZ = £100 , not particularly expensive as crypto goes, fair price for a vintage survivor and ideal for charity fund raising.

Each £100 donated will recieve 1 BLZ or a fraction per £10.

Will update over the next few months, please appreciate this will take time to implement.

Lets get this coin out there and helping people and saving lives.
theEpic is first and foremost.  LONGTERM.
Agreed. Motacoin was crafted specifically to accelerate expansion and adoption. We're the only coin in this crypto-sphere that has an easy to understand, sustainable model for growth.

Mota is on the map.   Because ... history.   You're vetted, known.

Motacoin has been around since late 2015, while I've been active in the cannabis cryptosphere since late 2014!

so we've thus:
POT thc cann DOPE stv blz ccn egreen bong and the new guys.

they are our core.  they are just coins.
loose bulletproof ideas.  that just work.  block by block.

POT thc cann DOPE stv blz ccn egreen bong *Mota and the new guys.  Wink

but it makes a whole heaping lot of sense that any ICO (in this sector) airdrops given share of a 'project'/token to the above chains.
Or offers VC stage share purchases in  coins above.
Agreed. Next airdrop we'll make sure this thread is included!

@Jahvinci
not really directed at you.
you're building a chain after all.
just a big idea that needs to be talked/thought over.
i have faith in your current project Wink
We're certainly our own chain, we're moving along very quickly. The level of interest we're seeing is mind blowing! We're going to be announcing partnerships we've formed over the next couple weeks!
Our project is very simple to understand, even if you aren't savy with crypto. A few of our partnerships are with companies that are new to crypto!
We're already making waves getting the non-crypto people interested!

-Jahvinci
@Jahvinci

and others.

theEpic is first and foremost.  LONGTERM.

Mota is on the map.   Because ... history.   You're vetted, known.

The ICOs?  Very few ever stepped into the room to say boo.

PART ii

second, theEpic is, and hereto after, as it always was hereto before, centered on chains, independent established functional.

so we've thus:
POT thc cann DOPE stv blz ccn egreen bong and the new guys.

they are our core.  they are just coins.
loose bulletproof ideas.  that just work.  block by block.

next
the next stage is the ICOs.

but it makes a whole heaping lot of sense that any ICO (in this sector) airdrops given share of a 'project'/token to the above chains.
Or offers VC stage share purchases in  coins above.

[we are getting into REAL finance, stage 2, and coming into the picture out of the blue ICO, is nonsense]

that said there are a few well placed (exchange wise) ICOs out there in the wild.
I hope they enter this thread to share their views.

But hereafter, going GREEN without #420jfa capital as seed capital is ...  nonsense.

ICO  = DAo = projects

===
@Jahvinci
not really directed at you.
you're building a chain after all.
just a big idea that needs to be talked/thought over.
i have faith in your current project Wink
Rather than splitting effort across multiple coins would it not benefit everyone involved to focus on one? If you are bagholding an ICO coin where the developer left it would make more sense IMO to cut the losses and focus effort on something that everyone can truly work together on. This isn't criticism of the idea, it's just that I don't understand it.

I agree with you that forming a coalition and pooling connections and helping each other grow would be most optimal. But (and there's always a but) my sense of the matter is that the coins that are leading the pack don't want to help the smaller coins because they're getting much less out of the deal than the smaller coins, which have a ton to gain by that.

I also think another factor at play is the image of the coin. At Motacoin, our branding is very important and carefully crafted, so we wouldn't necessarily want to partner with some of sloppy coins thrown together having a generic weed symbol slapped on it and taken live. While we are indeed open to partnering with some of the coins in this sphere, there also a number that we would rather not be associated with.

With that being said, regardless there should definitely be more talks between the leadership of fellow weed coins brainstorming at the very least ways for us all to benefit and grow.

So, I will officially put it out there that we're at least open to being apart of coalition talks.

Let's start reaching out and taking steps to put this together. This is the time for us to shine! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: