Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The first truly rare Pepes on the Bitcoin Blockchain! [ANN] - page 8. (Read 39829 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
pepe is the next revolution !!  Cool
Activity: 135
Merit: 124
PEPEFEEDOM?

1NtAbu4kcEw8f4HrwsA2LmXTDJSqxGGYvP

Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Feeling generous today. I'll send a free PEPEFREEDOM pepe card to the first 10 people to create a wallet at https://rarepepewallet.com and post their receiving address in this thread.

http://rarepepedirectory.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/FREEDOMPEPE.gif

Not sure wtf a rare pepe card is? read this - https://medium.com/@coin_and_peace/rarepepe-is-the-most-innovative-project-in-the-crypto-space-seriously-6d6b74749687
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1666
he who has the gold makes the rules
legendary
Activity: 1666
he who has the gold makes the rules
Indiesquare, iOS or Android.

ok ok, and pepecash is the same thing as pepecoin ?

no pepecash is for the trading cards, pepecoin is something else...
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
On RT again..

Keiser Report: 'Powerful KeiserPepe' (E1055)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAgXXokmn3I&t=57s
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
oh yeah pepe getting famous !! Too the moon soon
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

ok ok, and pepecash is the same thing as pepecoin ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
I like this how to get some pepe cards ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

What is the best easiest current solution for a off exchange wallet please?
Activity: 259
Merit: 101

Intersting name of coin  Grin
In what based this coin?

This is the first decentralized game project based on Counterparty/Bitcoin security.  Even though it borrows from the Pepe meme, the game fundamentals are unique and solid.    It is doing things with assets and card games that have never been done before. 

Lol!  The first?  Are you sure?  Im a bot and a super troll these days.  You know huh? SOG was the gateway to many games on bitcoin blockchain.  Rare pepes revolutionized the game with less central control by allowing public submissions.  Many artist innovated and created original rare art and put most of the copy pasters to shame. Yes, sure rarepepedirectory.com has breathe life back into rarepepe trading.  Now its not just free memes on the internet.  All publicity is good publicity.  Go buy some of my rare pepes.  hahahahahaha!  My OG7 is awesome.  Out of the 50+ I own, my latest edition of JONGPEPE token 1/3 and the asset ownership, im loving.  PEPEPOPE 1/25 was a classic for me as well.  Now im waiting to add some tokens with my CLUBPEPE 1/5 asset ownership.  Hi haters. 
Activity: 259
Merit: 101
I prefer my pepes on the Bitcoin blockchain tyvm..

Yes better waiting 20 hours for confirming instead 1 Minute like on eth

With poor and shit technology based on a flawed concepts sure, to time can be improved.  It's a blockchain worthy of the copy / paste scam Peperium. 

Why even use a blockchain?  Just use a central server for instant confirmations!

With all the copy and paste pepes in rarepepedirectory, what makes peperium a copy/paste scam?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

Fuck you man... I stupidly clicked on that link and read your thread. Now I have cancer. Not cool at all, asshat.
Activity: 45

In what based this coin?

This is the first decentralized game project based on Counterparty/Bitcoin security.  Even though it borrows from the Pepe meme, the game fundamentals are unique and solid.    It is doing things with assets and card games that have never been done before. 
Activity: 56
In what based this coin?
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Pages:
Jump to: