Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Game of [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] GREED [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] - page 25. (Read 42889 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
you're saying you want to push a hardfork with 1 block notice?? really working hard to earn that premine eh
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Ok, here's a question for you guys.

How do you all feel about extending the 0 POW / 1%POS market accumulation phase, and pushing POS back to like 10-15k?

This allows for a few things.

A: An actual market accumulation phase now that we are on yobit.
B: Time to get your coins right and actually get some weight before round 1 (which yeah will probably have to be slow and long to start unfortunately).
C: The ability to move your coins to market and trade them if you don't want to partake in the POS stage anymore.

Thoughts?

It would have to happen like... now though. The second someone hits a 5,000 block it's too late.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
If it isn't clear by now, the staking isn't going to work properly anyway. The coin count is too low for what DPOS was designed for. Anyone with less than 1 coin per input will not receive any rewards. Eventually all the available inputs over 1 will go into stake and there will be no mature coins left to move the chain.

edit: the low coin count will also cause the chain to be unbearably slow in the interim.

meh, i can wait. The greed is and will be strong. Some will sell, some will buy, some will not be able to move coins unless they sell the whole wallet.dat. Moving the coins though, it means losing that precious weight and with a slow chain it might be days. If it eventually starts spitting out the advertised rewards we should be fine.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
If it isn't clear by now, the staking isn't going to work properly anyway. The coin count is too low for what DPOS was designed for. Anyone with less than 1 coin per input will not receive any rewards. Eventually all the available inputs over 1 will go into stake and there will be no mature coins left to move the chain.

edit: the low coin count will also cause the chain to be unbearably slow in the interim.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
On what block we are now? How long until HPOS?

1 block away
:-(
I have like 5 coins... But I´am at work right now. And i don´t have open wallet.
Damn
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Just want to confirm.  Current wallet is 2.1.0 and HiPoS started?Huh?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1064
On what block we are now? How long until HPOS?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
wts 0.27 for 0.01BTC PM with your address
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
I am selling 2.3 for 0.05 BTC. Is it fine with you? If so just send me a pm with your address. Escrow is not required  Wink

I'll buy some. PM me with your best price.
legendary
I can sell 1.85 for 0.03BTC. It is ok?

changed your mind or what?
legendary
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I can sell 1.85 for 0.03BTC. It is ok?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
I have 5.65 GREED. Will entertain offers for the entire amount.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
It says I should be staking like every hour and have not staked yet.
My guess is pos blocks are still taking forever? How long are they
taking now?
Yes the problem is there are too few coins to overcome the minimum difficulty. The dev did not seem to want to change the minimum difficulty for staking because it could screw up the coin royally. We will have to wait until the big dPOS blocks come through, and eventually, there should be enough coins to overcome the minimum difficulty. It may take quite a while. LOL  Unfortunately, I do not project any exchange will be interested taking this coin on until their are enough coins to make it worth their while in volume. By the time that happens, it may be too late. Guess most of us will have to hold the bag unless we can get someone to engage in a private trade.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: