Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Game of [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] GREED [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] - page 26. (Read 42889 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I have 1 Greed for sale PM with offer.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
It says I should be staking like every hour and have not staked yet.
My guess is pos blocks are still taking forever? How long are they
taking now?
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Ok, it appears this coin cannot be solo mined. I have to point to a pool. I got the difficulty down to 301 which is lower than the suprnova pool difficulty of 512 ATM.

If your difficulty is lower than the diff of the pool, you are very likely on a fork

What I meant to say is the vardiff your pool will accept from my miner is higher than the network difficulty. Which is OK, because it keeps the network difficulty down.
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
i would have gladly mined all the blocks required in the last few hours but the zero reward is pointless.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Ok, it appears this coin cannot be solo mined. I have to point to a pool. I got the difficulty down to 301 which is lower than the suprnova pool difficulty of 512 ATM.

If your difficulty is lower than the diff of the pool, you are very likely on a fork
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss

I am solomining 0 reward blocks right now.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Bigboss
So diff jumped to 34k, that's a circus...
And POS diff is the same nevertheless
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
a guy is rising the diff at suprnova ...

21000 now

--- hey

stop this shit we can't move the chain with cpu now

sorry, i did not realize reward is 0. i'll stop.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
a guy is rising the diff at suprnova ...

21000 now

--- hey

stop this shit we can't move the chain with cpu now
Bigboss
Got my 333Mh on solo. Let's see. Will not run it long though, no point.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Suprnova is updated too to the latest wallet and Stratum is also turned back on in case you need some pool

Excellent, ty!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Suprnova is updated too to the latest wallet and Stratum is also turned back on in case you need some pool
Activity: 490
chain starting to move

Yup, I had a friend setup a stratum pool for me. I've been nurturing down the diff. I think I just now got us low enough to move it with my 350MH/s (or at least getting there). We're at around 200 diff now.

If anyone else feels like helping to secure the blockchain, you can do so here: http://greed.jessesavary.com/
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
WTF dude re upload your latest wallet to mega since your OP linked file is not available or update link in the op for latest wallet.
http://prntscr.com/79g0nn

yeah dev update your OP pls with correct link pls
Pages:
Jump to: