Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 11. (Read 177943 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
can there be another bounty? it's already boring ...

It may be, but just because you asked so kindly... Grin
I've just noticed your campaign (how come Huh)
And what looks a little strange for me here is that you have no team page, no explanation of your project, no twitter/fb/tg channels..
That all looks a little strange for me

Hi,
the idea was to build a large and strong community. Well, it already seems, that this won't be as fast as we would have liked. Sad This is a project under development. There is currently a own forum, but of course there will be a website as well.
What month is it? It's May isn't it? Which months are included in the 2nd quarter? It's true that there are some projects that are delaying, but you can help, if you find the development slow. Smiley
Thank you!
Well, I can only help with graphic design if it's necessary Roll Eyes

We'll soon need it, because we want a new design.  Wink
Why i am getting this message "Please register your wallet before you use the faucet." on http://faucet.hugcoin.online/ ? Every time, how do i register my address to use the faucet?

Hi,
try it, it must be good!
Thanks!
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.
can there be another bounty? it's already boring ...
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I still like the way HUG participates in network construction. But the number of participants is still small, and the network is not very strong.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I've just noticed your campaign (how come Huh)
And what looks a little strange for me here is that you have no team page, no explanation of your project, no twitter/fb/tg channels..
That all looks a little strange for me
What month is it? It's May isn't it? Which months are included in the 2nd quarter? It's true that there are some projects that are delaying, but you can help, if you find the development slow. Smiley
Thank you!
Well, I can only help with graphic design if it's necessary Roll Eyes
Activity: 301
Why i am getting this message "Please register your wallet before you use the faucet." on http://faucet.hugcoin.online/ ? Every time, how do i register my address to use the faucet?
Just like deeponion,but I like it.Let's try!

Thank you for your trust! Smiley
well ı have problems to open the hug forum page to register myself ... is there an update on the page or ?

Hi,
Did you register with the same username? I did not meet this username, sorry! Only about 250 registered today, it is possible that I accidentally deleted it. Sad
Please, do it again if you want to become a member of the community. Please use the same username like on this site.
Thank you so much!
SEEva
Exchange in wallet should be Q2 2018, if you look at the road map. Can I wait at least Q3 or 2019?

Thank you!
Activity: 76
Just like deeponion,but I like it.Let's try!
Activity: 40
Thank You! What's next?
Activity: 84
well ı have problems to open the hug forum page to register myself ... is there an update on the page or ?
Exchange in wallet should be Q2 2018, if you look at the road map. Can I wait at least Q3 or 2019?
Hello SEEva. Thanks for always being around in the forums. Do you have any new update for us on what going on with concern to developments for HUG? Us members would also like to know the roadmap. Any plans for exchange? And also, will HUG be maintaining it's current algo or change it into some POW or POS coins or tokens?

Hello kissmarx,
There will be a built-in exchange in the wallet. Algo is not expected to change, but there may be some "masternodes" too. Since this is an ongoing project, everything is possible. Anything...unfortunately I haven't got any good ideas from the community yet, so the project is going for investors' ideas.
Regards,
SEEva
Activity: 229
Well...I doubled the HUGs for each participant. The next week will be the last...
Thank you!
Smiley

thanks got the coins ..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Hi Everbody,
The faucet works again! You can use it with your node address!
  Smiley

nice, just tested
the faucet work fine  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: