Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 14. (Read 177943 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.
This is the fourth week!  Shocked
I sent the HUGs to the participants. Do you want to continue the signature campaign?

yeah, let's continue
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
This is the fourth week!  Shocked
I sent the HUGs to the participants. Do you want to continue the signature campaign?

now my nodes become online  Roll Eyes I'm saying there is a problem just check please  Smiley

yeah said my nodes are online but just 2 of them online  Huh 2 of them is offline . .you know I have 2 more vps for use as a node  Roll Eyes they are offline .. you set something at the abck ground or what  Undecided

I see, that anyone who comes on port 11111, always reconnect to the HUG network. Like your 421 node.

My wallet is open, but I appear to be offline in the nodelist, and I did the thingie with the .conf file without success
If you want to support the HUG network, you must allow inbound connections. Computers connected directly to the Internet usually don’t require any special configuration. Home connections are usually filtered by a router or modem. HUG wallet will request your router automatically configure itself to allow inbound connections to port 11111.  Unfortunately many routers don’t allow automatic configuration, so you must manually configure your router. You may also need to configure your firewall to allow inbound connections to port 11111. Another way if you add "addnode=hugcoin.online" line to hug.conf file and restart the wallet because this start the outbound connections.

Hi guys! How to get back online? I've been offline for almost 3 weeks now. I click the help button of my wallet and then debug window and click console then put "addnode hugcoin.online onetry" but still didn't work.

Hi,
It takes time to reconnect. Sometimes it takes more than 5-10 minutes.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I saved this ANN
I'm saying that .. Even if I wrote the command and check 5-10 min later, my node is not getiing be online statue  Roll Eyes in the last weeks

It may not be able to re-connect to the network within 5 to 10 minutes. Sad
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
My node is almost always online, the last time it's not even necessary to register a command through the console. Though earlier only in this way it was connected. The award comes regularly, but the computer also does not turn off. Hope for soon exchange. I wonder how the community will appreciate the value of the coin.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10

now my nodes become online  Roll Eyes I'm saying there is a problem just check please  Smiley

yeah said my nodes are online but just 2 of them online  Huh 2 of them is offline . .you know I have 2 more vps for use as a node  Roll Eyes they are offline .. you set something at the abck ground or what  Undecided

Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Hi guys! How to get back online? I've been offline for almost 3 weeks now. I click the help button of my wallet and then debug window and click console then put "addnode hugcoin.online onetry" but still didn't work.

I think you should login to Hug forum and ask help there from them
Or you can just PM the person in charge
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I'm saying that .. Even if I wrote the command and check 5-10 min later, my node is not getiing be online statue  Roll Eyes in the last weeks

now my nodes become online  Roll Eyes I'm saying there is a problem just check please  Smiley
offline, offline...again offline

I have changed my status from a junior member to a member, but the reward from the bounty is still 1000. The rules do not provide for such changes?

After registration, I only checked the signature and the post. Now that you've said it, I'll fix it.
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Hello DEv! Do you have any good news? =)
Activity: 20
Interested to know this too! Wink
Hi Everybody,

I sent HUGs to the signature campaign participants. Thanks!  Wink

I have changed my status from a junior member to a member, but the reward from the bounty is still 1000. The rules do not provide for such changes?

I helped the command "addnode hugcoin.online onetry". and wallet always online.
it helps me only temporarily - if you do not give commands regularly, then the number of connections gradually decreases and the wallet goes offline.
Activity: 40
In last two days, there is a porblem about node's online statue  Roll Eyes I saw my nodes is offline and tried to write command to be online, but the offline statue didn't change .. Now same also .. Can not be online  Huh But I can see there are some nodes are online
+1 ...I'm very annoyed with the work with the wallet

I see it is online.
periodically the wallet goes offline and sometimes even command "....onetray" does not help. And now again offline ....

I helped the command "addnode hugcoin.online onetry". and wallet always online.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Hi Everybody,

I sent HUGs to the signature campaign participants. Thanks!  Wink

THANKS,
last week signature bounty safely arrived. Cheesy
thanks I got the signatuare reward  Smiley is there any news about exchange  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: