Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Moviemaniacs Gang - page 2. (Read 415 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
March 27, 2020, 08:01:02 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present you
The Moviemaniacs Gang

The idea for creating this gang appeared into my mind after participating in a contest where the participants were supposed to guess the Oscars winners. As a funny aspect, the contest was contested from the very beginning, but, fortunately, it took course. It was won by Rikafip, which I suspected at that time that he bribed the Oscars organizers for making sure he will win, a thought shared also by the user peter0425. Another funny aspect is that although in the beginning many users announced they will participate, in the end there were only 3 participants, which were supposed 100% to win the promised three prizes Smiley Thus, in order to make it more competitive, peter0425 was dragged against his will into the contest Smiley

After the contest, the same peter0425 - which can be called as a lieutenant of The Moviemaniacs Gang - had the bright idea to start the topic Share Good Movies Please? and in that moment the idea for the gang became vivid into my mind, being also supported by peter0425.

47 minutes later after I wrote down my thoughts, the first recruit joined in.

And from the above mentioned history we reach to present day and to this topic: The Moviemaniacs Gang. It is a peaceful gang, based on people sharing the same passion addiction: to watch movies. As many as possible. The founder - myself - has watched thousands of movies so far, presenting in peter0425's topic a list with over 1400 movies which I liked and another list with more than 100 upcoming movies (the lists were created over 20 years ago and are a continuous work in progress). The gang manifests its peaceful intentions from the very beginning: it will not try to conquer with any other gang, it is not interested about earning influence and territory from the BitcoinTalk land and it is welcoming anyone sharing the addiction for movies and TV Series. All you need to do in order to be included is to announce your intentions on this topic and share some good movies on peter's topic.

Membership
So far, the following users are part of the gang: GazetaBitcoin (Supreme Leader), peter0425 (lieutenant), Mttewndew (first recruit), _anston_, -CryptoViking-, 2february, adjed, Adriane14, ahadudzaman, Ahmed Abdelrahman, Ahmed Raafet, Ahmed-SH, AiceCourtney, aiguy, akram143, akopjpuge, Alamin1955, Alaric05, aleks nikonov, Alex.Wayne, alfredlachance, amonymous, ancoll, AnhEmXe, articlecity, aymen1920, b_dayboy0, BADecker, Bazlur, Bbee001, Beijita, bibaas, bigvision, bitcoinsvrocks, bitter_peach, bitterguy28, blackbunny, boiler25, boyptc, btc_love, btc78, bugsbuds, CellsMine, cha.young, chihien531568, chirannew22, coronga, crypticj, Cryptoababe, Cryptobd24, CryptohunterX, cryptovers, dallascrypto, daneal stev, DappPromotion, Daveprofile, DickOrg, Diponsaha, Disruptivas, DrWho42, , DonaldRRR, elfmineR, eXPHHorizon, FaithInCrypto, famososMuertos, Fast_Ultra, felicialee, FIFA worldcup, Fredomago, Gakko, GmAdvice, Goingmerry8393, Gopalwu, greenlanternlight01, grungelife182, hilariousandco, Holly8, iamsheikhadil, IIV, [email protected], Intertek, Islamrony, IvanSmo, JahriMeayer, JarvisBr, jasmeet kaur, Jawhead999, Jeremy Franklin, Jocuserious, johngrayson, josephsonand, kabit9, Kaley6677, Kamilaz, karpend, kataxgaming, Katerin05, Kekeh, kelly88ua, KennyHJ, KiloFoxtrot, KIMIHIME, kpllvd, KonstantinosM, kotajikikox, Krillin61, kurame, lahiruu, LazerSMS, lienfaye, LittleJadiel, LittleMary28, localoca, Lorence.xD, LoyceV, Luqueasaur, MadeinCoin, manny36, MarkoAlonso, Mauser, mdashik46, mediaBuzz, Mehedi72, Metamorphosis20, mostafa hussien, mr_kenshy, Ms.Fungible, MikeGarden, Mbitr, minerjones, Naida_BR, Negotiation, Official james, OgNasty, oHnK, pallang, Pamadar, PixxelDesign, poker4life, primarydumz, princehandsome, proscratcher, psycodad, rahat369, raresfranky, Renampun, RickDeckard, ricky789, Rikafip, rdluffy, rosa.daniel.2133, Rubeus_Hagrid, SCR Ambassador, semobo, seoincorporation, shanwlars, shirlyne, shitcoin12, Simakura, sinazizi, SiNeReiNZzz, Smartvirus, SoryuMaiden, Stalker22, Stught, Subbir, Sujon07, superving, sweetbet, TheFirstArchitect, tnrmedia, Tomcolor, TopTort777, Tramirostronix, Trofo, trysetya11, ubsuterr, UmerIdrees, virasog, Virtual Systems, XarXymtroa, xen1oph, YingPing, yiruma, yplutus, ZaraCB.

The above mentioned users are those who participated in the Oscars contest, those who contributed in the topic Share Good Movies Please?, plus the ones who announced their affiliation in this topic. The list will be updated periodically.
Pages:
Jump to: