Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 13. (Read 84000 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
why does this have the twitter logo ?

I might be bias , but it think its:

1. More attractive than the Twitter logo.

2. More meaningful .

3. more intelligent.

When the corporates sat down to design the Twitter logo, they would have been saying things like  "we have to dumb it down, we want retard logo" , "that's all the Net gen understand"

I have a lot more belief in Cryptocurrency investors, they will see the meaningful nature of the blue bird , representing among many other things freedom from many of the negatives in wage/working life.

And hope that comes with any solid investment, that will give good return.
‘Try to be nice’
That's a good question, there was a nice logo https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2189683
I would have liked NIB better

poor frobley - I’d hate to see what colour your Platt pants are? How about that coat with the pads on the elbows?

: D
‘Try to be nice’
Nibble is a great coin and if you ask me the best alt-coin so far. Due to its very fair start (no early adopter rewards) and instamine-protection the biggest fishes avoided it and didn't push it directly to the next best exchange to dump it to its death. I will continue mining it!

+1 and that's the reason I support it.

this will be a slow burn currency - i intend to promo it to new capital,  and with that , a steady rise we should see.  
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Its not the twitter logo, its very different
I have to agree. They are different. I have heard "twitter logo" so much about this coin. I guess twitter is just so popular that it's what people are going to see.
Maybe Nibble will become as popular as twitter  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004
Nibble is a great coin and if you ask me the best alt-coin so far. Due to its very fair start (no early adopter rewards) and instamine-protection the biggest fishes avoided it and didn't push it directly to the next best exchange to dump it to its death. I will continue mining it!

agreed

+1
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

agreed
Activity: 518
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I have to agree. They are different. I have heard "twitter logo" so much about this coin. I guess twitter is just so popular that it's what people are going to see.
Activity: 28

Activity: 336
What worked for me was clearing .conf file and removing -server option from the shortcut, as I don't mine solo anymore.

Didn't try that but your way is easier...
Great  Grin

scratch that - it happened again after a few hours.. will try redownload the whole blockchain  

I had the issue with another coin and what fixed it was forwarding the correct port to the machine with the wallet. Give that a try and see if it works.
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
That's a good question, there was a nice logo https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2189683
I would have liked NIB better
Activity: 826
Crypto Somnium
Activity: 34
What worked for me was clearing .conf file and removing -server option from the shortcut, as I don't mine solo anymore.

Great  Grin

scratch that - it happened again after a few hours.. will try redownload the whole blockchain  
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I'm still mining this coin using next.afraid.org:8118, this server works great; p2pool is a good choice, and we have a great server available. Everything is on the right track.
Activity: 535
I'll try clearing my appdata folder because I can't sync
legendary

Great  Grin
Activity: 34
legendary
Regarding the "stuck at 341342 or so" problem this is what I did and so far it solved the problem:

1 - Close your NBL wallet
2 - Backup your Nibble folder (in windows -> %appdata%\Nibble) to a safe place
3 - Delete everything in that folder EXCEPT wallet.dat
4 - Start your Nibble wallet
5 - Wait for synchronization

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: