Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 15. (Read 84000 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
guys I got 1447 nibble I want to sell or trade. PM me if anyone is interested.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Isn't there any available scripts to make a gambling site?
That could be a nice thing to make the coin rolling hands Cheesy
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Uhhh, I downloaded the new client but it looks like somebody is messing with the blockchain....  It says out of sync and 341329 blocks remaining!

also mine did this - then fixed itself , we  think someone is trying to attack the blockchain ?

It happened again just now... stuck at 341313 remaining.

Back to normal (on its own). ~16000 blocks downloaded.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Google Adwords / Yandex.Direct
Can I gamble with my 350 somewhere ? Nobody seems to want to buy it from me ! PM me if you know a site Smiley thanks

350 NBL ? want to swap for FTC ?

i can swap 100 NIB for FTC
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
Can I gamble with my 350 somewhere ? Nobody seems to want to buy it from me ! PM me if you know a site Smiley thanks

350 NBL ? want to swap for FTC ?
‘Try to be nice’
Uhhh, I downloaded the new client but it looks like somebody is messing with the blockchain....  It says out of sync and 341329 blocks remaining!

also mine did this - then fixed itself , we  think someone is trying to attack the blockchain ?

kind of a compliment really don't you guys think . ?

a compliment? yeah like unloading a clip on someone in hopes to killing them type of compliment.

yes i see what you are saying ! i take it seriously , Pm the DEV, as i'm not a coder but he was adding check pointing , did it happen after update ? mine is functioning ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Activity: 122

It happened again just now... stuck at 341313 remaining.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

a compliment? yeah like unloading a clip on someone in hopes to killing them type of compliment.
legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

I guess but do you think someone can compromise the blockchain?
‘Try to be nice’

‘Try to be nice’

‘Try to be nice’
Office site here http://getnibble.com

Nothing fancy for now...

i have some ideas for that page and dirtection i want to pass by all you nibblers , but this looks great ! : D very clean and nice ! love the colour  !
mnx
Activity: 51
legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004
Activity: 28
Office site here http://getnibble.org

Nothing fancy for now...

I think i see where this is going........interesting!

edit:  any diff projections? anyone know how many blocks per hour we have had for the last week?
legendary
Activity: 1876

Nothing fancy for now...

I think i see where this is going........interesting!

edit:  any diff projections? anyone know how many blocks per hour we have had for the last week?
Activity: 28

Nothing fancy for now...
Activity: 182
360 blocks left to difficult change... dig, dig, dig... Wink

What block number?

And a vote for NBL.
Pages:
Jump to: