Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 21. (Read 84027 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Mining on http://nbc.cryptcoins.net/ for several hours with over 7000 unpaid shares.

Several blocks already confirmed including some mined by me  Huh

Isn't this delay too much?

yeah, i got over 30k shares waiting to be release.  patiently waiting...

-tb-

http://nbc.cryptcoins.net/ i not paying up the shares......fishy business
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
p2pool: next.afraid.org:8118  works great, however the full coin hashrate is important: 92MH/s...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Hmm, diff still at 4. Maybe it'll drop down in a couple of days.

can you explain this to a retard like me Gsnak ?

i understand diff will lower with lower hash , but what's this idea that it will lower periodically ?

Difficulty should go down because of the lower hashrate...  Then more people will mine the coin, and the difficulty will go back up LOL

any place to get diff info?  ie: expected change, current hashrate, blocks per hour, etc, etc

also, anyone know the keyword to get into irc channel #nibble ?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Just like to say I’m going to concede to the name Nibble , its still cute and people may related to it as well so Nibble it is !

"Nibble" - deli, restaurants and markets everywhere will be accepting it.   Grin

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Mining on http://nbc.cryptcoins.net/ for several hours with over 7000 unpaid shares.

yeah, i got over 30k shares waiting to be release.  patiently waiting...

-tb-
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Can anyone explain to me why I can't get past block 12094? I understand there is a checkpoint there, but I have the newest sources and its just... stuck, hours now. Any help would be nice Smiley

I'm having the same problem. I saw in another thread that you seemed to have resolved this. Any hints??
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
 Just like to say I’m going to concede to the name Nibble , its still cute and people may related to it as well so Nibble it is !
‘Try to be nice’

Thanks to everyone that sent me some NBL  ! Thanks for the support even the haters , you have to try
: D

I will be getting behind NBL , here is a design that we can all agree the Dev didn't massively benefit from , he apparently just had a good idea , and good on him !

this has to be the fairest release I’ve seen yet and a good test board ! , i expect the popularity to slowly build, which would be great , hopefully by the time it’s on exchange there will be no huge hype , and we can see a smooth transition into a nice development .
‘Try to be nice’
I like the logo, good job!

thanks mate Cheers, op is working it into the Client ! should be cool !
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
This p2pool: next.afraid.org:8118 is still there reliable and up days and nights... No more orphans too...
legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

Activity: 840
I like the logo, good job!
‘Try to be nice’
I <3 Colours
anyone please take your fav colour if you like this !

forum iconforum iconForum iconForumforum icon
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

i understand diff will lower with lower hash , but what's this idea that it will lower periodically ?

Difficulty should go down because of the lower hashrate...  Then more people will mine the coin, and the difficulty will go back up LOL
‘Try to be nice’

‘Try to be nice’
When new logo will be implemented in client? Wink

read my mind , how cool will it look ! ?

ok need to use a 100pix x 80 for the forum logo if anyone want it i'll get the OP to put it up  - and in diff colours maybe ! ?

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Bitcoin FTW!
When new logo will be implemented in client? Wink
‘Try to be nice’
Now i love Nyble !!!

if anyone wants a 150x147 icon - its all Vector PNG  share the love . share a Nyble.

i've put it on my icon but this forum never seems to update until like hours later.
‘Try to be nice’
Girls love the Nyble !
Pages:
Jump to: