Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 18. (Read 84000 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Bitcoin FTW!
How many Nibbles can be mined per day right now with 500Kh/s?

less than 125, about 100 due to rejects
Activity: 168
seems like wdc but not as profitable.  wdc at launch i mean.
Bitcoin FTW!
nice. you running 7950's? I've got around 10 of em.  The mining is actually going pretty well, solo I've gotten 5 blocks since I started about 3 hours ago.  Not too surprising as the khash/sec is only 77,097...

lol, only? I have only 560k (2x5830) due to death of my main power supply ;/

Sad  I am sorry to hear that. If you're looking to buy a new one, you might consider Corsair. I have had really good luck with the Corsair AX850's...they will run 3 7950's no problem.  fully modular, too.

thanks for info i"ll need to try this one Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

mnx
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Somebody should do a nibble giveaway...that seems to always get folks on board.
Activity: 182
Pity this coin isn't gaining much traction, the release was actually pretty fair.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
nice. you running 7950's? I've got around 10 of em.  The mining is actually going pretty well, solo I've gotten 5 blocks since I started about 3 hours ago.  Not too surprising as the khash/sec is only 77,097...

Sad  I am sorry to hear that. If you're looking to buy a new one, you might consider Corsair. I have had really good luck with the Corsair AX850's...they will run 3 7950's no problem.  fully modular, too.

some corsairs are really SeaSonics rebranded...  just buy a SS and you never buy another psu again.

Bitcoin FTW!

legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004
That's all I can say about it really without letting the cat out of the bag.

Don't let it out  Grin

Nibble will always be top focus.

Great news!  Cool
started soloing and found a block in my first 2 mins! Of course, after that nothing for a half an hour...

DAM U - i got nothing and that was back at diff 2 - i just want to solo one block ONCE ! i just want that winning feeling !

what's your # ?

#?

what are you Hashing ?

5500kh

cool - i will have that online soon , atm only 2.4 .

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's getting to the point where you can't just use "Find and Replace" and put out a decent coin.
This is a decent coin...  fairest release ever (I mean Bitcoin and Litecoin were fair because no one had the juice to insta-mine them).  No need to re-invent the wheel.

I have another idea for a new coin, that will change the way coins are released.  Its never been done before, and it is so radical I can't even believe I am thinking about doing it.  Its months away though because this will take a lot more than just changing a few things.

That's great news but brings the question:

- Are you going to keep the development of this coin?
yes - definitely... that's why I can't even begin to touch the new coin for months.  I have help for further development of Nibble, and will never abandon it.

Because Nibble I think is going to take off, and miners will start hitting it once they realize what it represents (and once it can be exchanged for paper and BTC and mining has value), likely this new idea will never come to fruition as a release.  I will say though that the new idea ties hand in hand with future development of Nibble, so though the new currency will never be released, likely you will see its technology at work on the Nibble network.  That's all I can say about it really without letting the cat out of the bag.

Nibble will always be top focus.
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
started soloing and found a block in my first 2 mins! Of course, after that nothing for a half an hour...

DAM U - i got nothing and that was back at diff 2 - i just want to solo one block ONCE ! i just want that winning feeling !

what's your # ?

#?

what are you Hashing ?

5500kh

cool - i will have that online soon , atm only 2.4 .

what's your # ?

#?

what are you Hashing ?

5500kh
‘Try to be nice’
we should get behind nibble , there is plenty of time for new things in the future , adn they can be rolled in , i have also a plan , but I like this currency and the BTC-e guys are warm to it , they see it's not a spam "coin" .   when CNC finally goes and FTC finishes its block give away , they will need quality on there not spam coins.

+1

no word of a lie - i'm waiting for peak FTC then i'm unloading it all for nibble ha ha  !  going to try to get on the hype , what do you think i can get ? ratio wise?
‘Try to be nice’

what's your # ?

#?

what are you Hashing ?
legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004
we should get behind nibble , there is plenty of time for new things in the future , adn they can be rolled in , i have also a plan , but I like this currency and the BTC-e guys are warm to it , they see it's not a spam "coin" .   when CNC finally goes and FTC finishes its block give away , they will need quality on there not spam coins.

+1
‘Try to be nice’
echelon Cache fail  lol  : D , my other comp has my new logo , this still has the red nibble bird ?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: