Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 29. (Read 84002 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

I just opened the NIB Exchange if there's any seller in a hurry to pay their electricity bills Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/last-10-ltc-nibble-docs-exchange-by-donjonson-210193

Peace
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Seems bit low for solo. I have 1800 and iv mined since start with 4000. I didnt start getting confirmed blocks till bout 4.30am.

I mined for 10 hours now with 5 mHash/s

and got only 505 NIBs

:-/

Same here, I only mined with around 3200, and have around 1500 NIB.

so you are telling me , you came up with this idea, coded it, then got everything prepped , released it , and got..............1.5 k of your own release?

i don't know whether to say you are lying or feel sorry for you??

: |

i'll just feel sorry for you and shut up now.

Dead serious...  I don't care, didn't expect to get a large # of blocks with the way it was released (fairly) and my minimal hashing power.  I once had more hashing power buy sold it all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
I doubt anyone has 100k. The reward started at 1 nib per block

how may exist?
‘Try to be nice’
"If your so worried about a logo, donate a logo or take up a collection."

sorry friend looks like you  are in our boat,  all in this crazy nibble game hey ! ? ha ha

yeah its a liability .  
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
I doubt anyone has 100k. The reward started at 1 nib per block
I can certainly tell you all that if the OP gives me 1k NBL that NBL will have a much better logo than WDC - and that seems to be the competition at the moment.

I wouldn’t dare ask for a donation – I’d rather the guys that got those 100k to share some love to benefit themselves , otherwise this will be a useless release.

and i'm happy for it to stay like that , unless i have over 5k of this eventually .

Then ask people who made 100K - because I'm not that guy.
‘Try to be nice’

Seems bit low for solo. I have 1800 and iv mined since start with 4000. I didnt start getting confirmed blocks till bout 4.30am.

and got only 505 NIBs

so you are telling me , you came up with this idea, coded it, then got everything prepped , released it , and got..............1.5 k of your own release?

i don't know whether to say you are lying or feel sorry for you??

: |

i'll just feel sorry for you and shut up now.
This pool seems to be working rather well but it needs more hashing power:

http://nib.ltcoin.net  http://nib.ltcoin.net

Not many stales at all.
‘Try to be nice’
I can certainly tell you all that if the OP gives me 1k NBL that NBL will have a much better logo than WDC - and that seems to be the competition at the moment.

I wouldn’t dare ask for a donation – I’d rather the guys that got those 100k to share some love to benefit themselves , otherwise this will be a useless release.

and i'm happy for it to stay like that , unless i have over 5k of this eventually .

and got only 505 NIBs

I just offered the OP , the price of 2000 NBL to fix that fucking horried logo - i have a design -its vector-  i think he's away , am i asking too much?

also - maybe he wants to run a comp - i think 2k is quite reasonable considering its worthless unless we do get a decent design , thus the paradox.

lol 2000nbl, did you mean to post in the goldcoin thread?
Let's wait for some better offers aye..

ok so you think i'm asking too much? - the OP has on my calc around 100k of them ?

i believe my logo is good, but ok lets see some, anyone want to post any ? i mean , this is wortheless if we don't fix it?  so why are you guys wasting power?
Your not following maybe how this was released, but I have nowhere near 100K.   If someone mined the 1st 12K blocks or so they would only have around 120K NIB.  I have under 2K NIB.  I didn't win a single block until the reward was 8 NIB.  I do not have a massive GPU farm, or botnet.  I had an idea.  If your so worried about a logo, donate a logo or take up a collection.
‘Try to be nice’

and got only 505 NIBs

better than me, did you go hand solo ?

First 4 hours p2pool

than 6 hours here: http://nbc.cryptcoins.net

i hooked onto that one you are on now and got a page of rejects - soon quit - would rather mine dirt outside looking for white dogshit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

and got only 505 NIBs

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

and got only 505 NIBs

First 4 hours p2pool

than 6 hours here: http://nbc.cryptcoins.net
‘Try to be nice’

and got only 505 NIBs

‘Try to be nice’
I have about 1800 coins now. Still finding blocks solo mining. But ad magnet said. There is a flaw which should be fixed.

what kind of flaw? care to elaborate?

I would say both the logo and the name are pretty big flaws.

yeah i have a slight suggestion for the name as well - its pretty obvious,

i PM'd the OP he said he didn't get the first lot (lol) and he didn't like the idea of 2k NBL - oh well - no help from me sorry , this is the free market, if i keep mining and gain enough then maybe , he said people should donate for a logo??, which i don't think is fair on , hard working miners .

So WHO did get the First lot?

it wasn't us?   

might move back to WDC.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
+1 for the approach the creator used in terms of block difficulty.
+1 reward system for the early blocks.
Excellent idea!!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
still so many rejects!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I have about 1800 coins now. Still finding blocks solo mining. But ad magnet said. There is a flaw which should be fixed.

The logo possibly, but for some strange reason I think I actually like the name.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Pages:
Jump to: