Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 31. (Read 84002 times)

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

is the diff capped at 1.00 or is it a coincidence that we are at exactly 1.0 since a while now?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Not sure if I am doing it right. The payout should automatically show up as 'mined' right? Anybody can spare a small bit to see if it is working at all (I am sure it is, just trying to get it off 0  Cheesy) NYDfeJMBS8ctvqhRKCWkZWvKnHgS3e3122

Thanks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It eliminated people with huge  farms mining the crap out of it a launch. Everyone got fair chance on this one. The rewards works backwards

I'm not sure that this is enough. We can see a lot of orphans, it may be the result of huge farms with fast local network, and a lot of local connected daemons...

in other words people using their botnets!
Activity: 115
It eliminated people with huge  farms mining the crap out of it a launch. Everyone got fair chance on this one. The rewards works backwards

I'm not sure that this is enough. We can see a lot of orphans, it may be the result of huge farms with fast local network, and a lot of local connected daemons...
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Imho, nibble is better because is more balanced, and has some good support from developers Smiley

Improvements that should be considered atm: image and marketing.
Have you read the specs on first page. Whats the volume of this against others? What does that mean?
so, what makes this coin superior to all other alts again? the announcement text fails to deliver...

I just was asking for an explanation, because i don't want to read the last 30+ pages of this thread. Also it should be clear from my original post that I in fact read the first page (highlighted relevant parts for clarification). Decreasing/Increasing the volume of a coin alone doesn't change shit. And I'm not even trying to bash this coin; just sayin...

shows how pathetic this coin is, all them CPU miners are mining it so they love it
Activity: 68
Have you read the specs on first page. Whats the volume of this against others? What does that mean?
so, what makes this coin superior to all other alts again? the announcement text fails to deliver...

I just was asking for an explanation, because i don't want to read the last 30+ pages of this thread. Also it should be clear from my original post that I in fact read the first page (highlighted relevant parts for clarification). Decreasing/Increasing the volume of a coin alone doesn't change shit. And I'm not even trying to bash this coin; just sayin...
If you take the time to go through this thread you will see me mention my hash rate. I do not lie. Im sorry but you are the kid. You came in here bashing this coin. You had no business to come in here spamming it. You are a trouble maker. Pathetic really. I feel sorry for you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yeah sure. 20, 000 hash would have only got me 1 gld. Get off the thread you idiot. You have no place to be in this thread when your just spamming this coin. Go back to gld thread.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah sure. 20, 000 hash would have only got me 1 gld. Get off the thread you idiot. You have no place to be in this thread when your just spamming this coin. Go back to gld thread.
YOLO 20K hash? lol why do you lie so much? get out of here kid
Are you for real? How do you know that. Fyi I have 10k gld.. but its a worthless coin. It will be like cnc. People will dump it.

people like you are butthurt because you weren't an early adopter of any of the other good coins like gldcoin

I can see the pain in your eyes, stop lying to yourself you maybe have 1 coin.... dummy
Are you for real? How do you know that. Fyi I have 10k gld.. but its a worthless coin. It will be like cnc. People will dump it.

people like you are butthurt because you weren't an early adopter of any of the other good coins like gldcoin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

It was invented by a bunch of rabbits, they meant to call it nipple, seriously who would take serious a coin called nibble.. LOL!..

One-of-a-kind idiot trolling SPAM-er. Double posting and shittalking when he doesn't even have some common sense to read the first page of the thread.
What did people think of google at start. It will grow to be liked. Its different and just what alt needed

dude BING is better!
What did people think of google at start. It will grow to be liked. Its different and just what alt needed

It was invented by a bunch of rabbits, they meant to call it nipple, seriously who would take serious a coin called nibble.. LOL!..
Activity: 339
Merit: 250

Very good Cheesy

Whats the total network hash rate now does anyone know?
Net Hashrate:   286.013 MH/s  source: pools

I've 324MH/s. The full hashrate is quite constant now:

{
    "blocks" : 13616,
    "currentblocksize" : 1451,
    "currentblocktx" : 2,
    "difficulty" : 1.00000000,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 324148475,