Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 36. (Read 84031 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Hm.. I'm on your pool Tyrion and I'm getting this..

Do I have something configured wrong or is my miner too slow?

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ok im thinking this new server im using is not the way to go .. i'll put a different pool up on my more tired and true servers.  Its late for me.. i'm not going to do anymore on the pool till tomorrow.. sorry.. though it would go really well.

nbc.minepool.net will be switched to nbc.cryptcoins.net  .. im testing it now and it runs much better on that server.  It will be available within an hour or 2 once it resolves for dns

This pool appears to be up and running now. I wish I was solo mining, I found 3 blocks within 3 minutes (and two within 12 seconds of each other!). Cheesy

Yeah, what the hell dude. You're on fire.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Waiting for a non p2pool pool, it just sucks man.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Nice switch of pool, lost 6 hours of mining and electricity while I was afk, lol.

who switched? I just started my pool an hour or so ago...
Oh right, sorry. I thought was the guy that started one on scryptmining.com, that started this one also.
I wish I would've let the rig solo mining and not on that pool.
legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
love your pool Tyrion, steady payouts, well done Smiley
Thanks!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
love your pool Tyrion, steady payouts, well done Smiley
Activity: 16
there should be 160k nibbs out there now
and growing at a rate ~14400 an hour

really great job on this coin hyoshi Smiley
legendary
Nice switch of pool, lost 6 hours of mining and electricity while I was afk, lol.

who switched? I just started my pool an hour or so ago...
Activity: 14
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
finally hit 400 nibbles. really like this coin so far it's been the smoothest launch i've seen!! well done to the dev!
legendary
I just restarted it again because the number of shares was kind of low.. it's now 15 seconds per share.. so diff should be little lower as well
legendary
Around 2.2 MH/s. I didn't add anything over time, I pointed everything there and haven't touched it since (although I did just switch one rig back to solo mining a couple of minutes ago).
Hmm with 2.2 you should see bigger payouts indeed, what are ur scan and expiry time? I still see some ppl seem to have those really low..

Whatever the default is.
its going up now:
NStetiEGmUf1qeBtLowA1utiN1iKeqJ8rc   1.18632856
Activity: 126
Around 2.2 MH/s. I didn't add anything over time, I pointed everything there and haven't touched it since (although I did just switch one rig back to solo mining a couple of minutes ago).
Hmm with 2.2 you should see bigger payouts indeed, what are ur scan and expiry time? I still see some ppl seem to have those really low..

Whatever the default is.
legendary
Around 2.2 MH/s. I didn't add anything over time, I pointed everything there and haven't touched it since (although I did just switch one rig back to solo mining a couple of minutes ago). I got my first payout about an hour and 15 mins ago.
legendary
Don't forget it's PPLNS I think, so it's not instant...

Right, but PPLNS should build up over a couple of hours. Mine started at ~1 as soon as I joined and has been slowly falling for the last hour or two. It's down to 0.43 now.
Depending on when u started and what ur hashrate is.. if you started real early with a relative low hashrate it's expected that it goes down a bit... if you start late with high hashrate it should go up..

What hashrate do u have?
Activity: 308
And got my first payout. Works like a charm now
Don't forget it's PPLNS I think, so it's not instant...

Right, but PPLNS should build up over a couple of hours. Mine started at ~1 as soon as I joined and has been slowly falling for the last hour or two. It's down to 0.43 now.
Activity: 308
NZbsnexjcshmpkoBDZaSSxQ5L2TpYQtNFB   0.63597267
NdTGYyRV5CDFaLmpQGphCFgYDif1CYD3WX   0.64826664

Ur both in now.. Sondey, can u see ur address now to?

Yes! NZVyRJvFqAeo6SDhnU2Xzg4DzFMzoSyiHz

Ty Tyrion
legendary
I don't think it's updating. Mine is NStetiEGmUf1qeBtLowA1utiN1iKeqJ8rc, it's at 0.5 NBL and it's been going down for a while now. It should probably be ~5ish.
What's ur hashrate then? for it to be 5 you'd need 2MH/s....
Pages:
Jump to: