Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ! - page 13. (Read 111098 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
For now, You can't. But dont worry you will get a lot of coin.  Wink

I got a small 10gh there and I really happy with the result.

Probably gonna put my farm soon there if the coin get up a little bit!

cool  thank you for your time

Kevin

Once we hit 2TH, another 2TH gets dropped to mine and give bonuses to everyone at the pool too! TeslacoinPool.com
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
For now, You can't. But dont worry you will get a lot of coin.  Wink

cool  thank you for your time

Kevin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
For now, You can't. But dont worry you will get a lot of coin.  Wink

Actually you can mine with sha256 on teslacoin pool!  Grin

I'm on the teslacoin pool    how can i tell how many coins i will get ?  my 256 rig running at 8.5 GH/s
     just asking
                               Kevin
Actually you can mine with sha256 on teslacoin pool!  Grin

cool i think i will be coming over  in just few   ty  Smiley
legendary
Actually you can mine with sha256 on teslacoin pool!  Grin
You can mine at teslacoinpool.com and ya POW is over. But teslacoin mine other coin to buy teslacoin.  Wink

If we got some nice hashrate, this will sure raise the price of the coin. So join us on teslacoinpool.com

mmmm cool i might go and rent some rigs  or just buy some   thank you   all i can do is sha256 coin

Kevin
legendary
You can mine at teslacoinpool.com and ya POW is over. But teslacoin mine other coin to buy teslacoin.  Wink

If we got some nice hashrate, this will sure raise the price of the coin. So join us on teslacoinpool.com
Not dying at all. This coin was 69 sat for long time. Someone put it to 760 and now stable at 200. This coin will hit easy 1000 if everyone just start mining and Hold!  Wink

I thought mining is done  , now just staking now ?
legendary
Not dying at all. This coin was 69 sat for long time. Someone put it to 760 and now stable at 200. This coin will hit easy 1000 if everyone just start mining and Hold!  Wink

Hello

Is TESLACOIN dieing out ?   its been dropping on the exchange

I do like this coin but i do not know if it is dieing out

Kevin
legendary
How can we see if it stack??
well I will trow a lot of GH if dev make some change. Like new wallets with POS.

Letsgo Dev!  Wink

The new Wallet is out....teslacoins.com   Stake is working just fine....need more live connecitons to help speed things up.

We are dressing the wallet up as we speak and addressing some of the loading times as well....more to come.

Throw those Ghs!!   

New wallet?? I still got V3 on the site.

Can you check this! Thanks!

Mind fixing the wallet please?  Its been telling me "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old.  Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."  Been saying that for a couple of months now. I just downloaded newest client and erased old blockchain info, re downloaded....nothing to show for it.

V3 seems to be working fine for me. http://teslacoins.com/wallet/Teslacoin-qt_v3.zip
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Mind fixing the wallet please?  Its been telling me "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old.  Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."  Been saying that for a couple of months now. I just downloaded newest client and erased old blockchain info, re downloaded....nothing to show for it.
legendary
well I will trow a lot of GH if dev make some change. Like new wallets with POS.

Letsgo Dev!  Wink

The new Wallet is out....teslacoins.com   Stake is working just fine....need more live connecitons to help speed things up.

We are dressing the wallet up as we speak and addressing some of the loading times as well....more to come.

Throw those Ghs!!   

New wallet?? I still got V3 on the site.

Can you check this! Thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
 Cool *TESLACOIN rokkin' @200zzz ====> https://www.mintpal.com/market/TES/BTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Letsgo Dev!  Wink

Throw those Ghs!!   
legendary

Letsgo Dev!  Wink
Looks like there are 4 more active miners at Teslacoinpool.com since the ANN. Lets get more miners, I want that 2TH/s bonus!
Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hello Tesla Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Tesla investment.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696
Pages:
Jump to: