Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ! - page 9. (Read 111098 times)

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Hi,  I am having some issues staking.
I have about 90k in my wallet that is open, but no coins have been staked.

The wallet has been open and unlocked for about 2 weeks now, suggestions?

Hi there,

You should ask in the IRC at http://teslacoins.com/   to get an answer quickly ! Some of the devs hang out there and try to fix problems when there is one !

GO TES !!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi,  I am having some issues staking.
I have about 90k in my wallet that is open, but no coins have been staked.

The wallet has been open and unlocked for about 2 weeks now, suggestions?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
The wallet gui looks amazing great work, thanks ! Shocked ! Now all we need is extra animated lightning bolts and thunder sounds when the stake mints heheh! Tesla gets my vote for best gui i have seen,  very cool.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Teslacoin is now POS but you can still mine it on teslacoinpool.com!

Join the teslacoinpool.com to mine with us!

We are working hard to improve this coin. Dice game, Wheel game, new wallet, website update, a lot of project coming (25) and more!

The more we are mining the more we will stabilize the coin. We got some big whales that want to accumulate and this is why its hard to rocket up! We need more miner.

We also do sometime giveaway on IRC or boost pool and give to all miner!

TESLACOIN is the best ecological coin!

Cheers!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Any work pool ? Old died.
Activity: 280

NEW WINDOWS WALLET on the WEBSITE!  NEW GUI and community features built in!

http://teslacoins.com

legendary
Happy Birthday Tesla!
Today we will:
Release a New Wallet!
Do some Rain on the IRC
Do some competition on the IRC
Get ready all!  Grin
legendary

Nikola Tesla
                    Birthday Tomorrow
                     July  10  1856

Smiley    A good Day to buy Teslacoins  I know I am   Smiley

Agreed!  i think we ALL are!!  price is perfect and supply is drying UP!!  MORE SERVICES on the WAY

A BIG thanks to all the dumpers that allowed me to stack up again !!! I woke up with a bigger stack of TES that cost me nothin' !!!

I'm back at 1/2 million+ TES, objective of 1 million is getting closer everyday ! BIG UP dumpers ! I'll think of you when it 10x Smiley

GO TES

ps: can't wait for the new wallet !!

Like this so much! We are working hard for you guys! Your believe in this coin will worth the time, I promise!  Grin
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

Nikola Tesla
                    Birthday Tomorrow
                     July  10  1856

Smiley    A good Day to buy Teslacoins  I know I am   Smiley

Agreed!  i think we ALL are!!  price is perfect and supply is drying UP!!  MORE SERVICES on the WAY

A BIG thanks to all the dumpers that allowed me to stack up again !!! I woke up with a bigger stack of TES that cost me nothin' !!!

I'm back at 1/2 million+ TES, objective of 1 million is getting closer everyday ! BIG UP dumpers ! I'll think of you when it 10x Smiley

GO TES

ps: can't wait for the new wallet !!
Activity: 374
Happy birthday, Nikola Tesla !
 Smiley

Nikola Tesla
                    Birthday Tomorrow
                     July  10  1856

Agreed!  i think we ALL are!!  price is perfect and supply is drying UP!!  MORE SERVICES on the WAY

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Nikola Tesla
                    Birthday Tomorrow
                     July  10  1856

legendary
HEHE NEW WALLET! IN LESS THAN 24HOUR  Grin
I think the website should be adjusted.  It states:

"172 coins per block with 18.56% Subsidy every 30 days"

Perhaps, saying something like "12 percent per year, compounded monthly" would be more accurate.  Otherwise it sounds like its "18.56%" per month.

understood...those were the POW numbers.....we will update to the current POS numbers...

ALSO NEW WINDOWS QT coming ver soon!  we will announce it....TONS OF NEW FEATURES!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I think the website should be adjusted.  It states:

"172 coins per block with 18.56% Subsidy every 30 days"

Perhaps, saying something like "12 percent per year, compounded monthly" would be more accurate.  Otherwise it sounds like its "18.56%" per month.
Activity: 98
Tesla seems alright. I think it could have a bright future ahead. Cheesy
legendary
Join us on IRC for some random giveaway!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Rich list is only the top owner! So yah around 60 mil for now. But only the big owner.  Tongue

This is why we call rich list!

Sorry, but I really don't understand.  The site does not specify that's the total number of Teslacoins in TOTAL or if its just the sum of those on the rich list.  Or rather, I think it says the former, I'm just trying to confirm that.

This is only the top 100 wallets....we have stopped it at that for the sake of launching it while the DB builds....so its more than just na accumulation of the wallets shown.(ultimately it can show ALL the wallets)

The purpose of the Richlist besides vanity is to show that no one person can hurt or even destroy the coin by dumping their holdings and allow everyone some transparency as to what the top wallets really are...etc.

We will be adding a few final functions to the block explorer also....which you can click to by clicking on the block link...or the explorer link itself.

The site does specify the TOTAL number of TES at the point of POS.  with a 12% annual stake

Activity: 63
Rich list is only the top owner! So yah around 60 mil for now. But only the big owner.  Tongue

This is why we call rich list!

Sorry, but I really don't understand.  The site does not specify that's the total number of Teslacoins in TOTAL or if its just the sum of those on the rich list.  Or rather, I think it says the former, I'm just trying to confirm that.
Pages:
Jump to: