Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ! - page 24. (Read 111098 times)

legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
when the pump starts?
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Strange to see the coin pumped so high today. Sold the small amount I had. With so many more worthy coins, I never understood why it was in mintpal to begin with.

what coins do you recommend.  Most of them seem crappy (including this one).

It's dangerous to ask that question here. I'm pretty new here too, but I've picked up the fact that whenever someone asks about coins to invest in, all people do is recommend coins they are holding and want to pump.

I will say look at coins with good specs and tech advancement. Maybe something like Vert, Hiro, Darkcoin. But it's best for you to decide yourself what to put your money into.

I'll stick to tesla for a bit more to keep doubling my money.

Me too Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Strange to see the coin pumped so high today. Sold the small amount I had. With so many more worthy coins, I never understood why it was in mintpal to begin with.

It's dangerous to ask that question here. I'm pretty new here too, but I've picked up the fact that whenever someone asks about coins to invest in, all people do is recommend coins they are holding and want to pump.

I will say look at coins with good specs and tech advancement. Maybe something like Vert, Hiro, Darkcoin. But it's best for you to decide yourself what to put your money into.

I'll stick to tesla for a bit more to keep doubling my money.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Activity: 56

what coins do you recommend.  Most of them seems crappy (including this one).

EMC2 overall looks to be great, has good community and great purpose. But seems to not have taken off yet.

FAC is limited supply, less than BC and also has a multipool like BC, Has blown up.

Tesla coin's pump has intruiged me but i see nothing to make this coin special and with 9 mil premine - seems ripe for a pump and dump.

Activity: 162
I don't see any pump :p

No pump for the moment but honestly I think this is the kind of day when everything is possible !

Keeping an eye on mintpal every 10 secs...
Activity: 232
I don't see any pump :p
pump to 1000 satoshi?

That would be sweet ! And nice for the the coin's future
Activity: 39
pump to 1000 satoshi?
Activity: 70
Some dumpers are in the place for the moment. They will fail
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
I'm keeping a close eye on this after watching MP all day Smiley
Activity: 238
Added market TES/BTC on SHBI (SwapHole's Bitcoin Index) on https://www.swaphole.com/
Never trust a planned pump is my experience. I do have a feeling this coin is going somewhere though.

You know big traders ?

Because every time I pump with them every time I make profit Smiley

You know the blackcoin Wink ?

Big traders don't tell the public when they are planning pumps Wink

Wrong because public help them to pump better Smiley

PM me if you want informations, I'm ready to share to every serious trader

EDIT : in 1 hour Cool

Sent you a PM.  I'm on tilt now after selling my Tesla last night at 70 (bought at 35).  Bought 17k of it back though.
Activity: 70
Never trust a planned pump is my experience. I do have a feeling this coin is going somewhere though.

You know big traders ?

Wrong because public help them to pump better Smiley

PM me if you want informations, I'm ready to share to every serious trader

EDIT : in 1 hour Cool
Activity: 232

Yeah I never trust these pumps too. But tesla is a very good investment anyway.
Activity: 51

You know big traders ?

Pages:
Jump to: