Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ! - page 22. (Read 111098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
thanks for the awesome coins! Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TES with coin control coming up Cheesy

I'm sorry, but I didn't get what you said ! Is it a joke or an info that I don't understand ?

Coin control is a wallet feature.

Sounds great ! Thanks for the info ! When is it released ? Will we have a mac version ?

Thanks !

You are welcome

what is coin control

It helps with not spending the wrong coins. That way you can specify from what address you want to spend from.

nice when will it be active

Now Smiley

Thanks !!! I don't really get how important it is in my daily use of TES but it means that some stuff is going on.

A little word to everybody, Devs and community : If we don't go "out there", nothing will happen, we need to be more visible, more action, more tweets, more news, more everything.

We can't wait that all the TES are mined to release a big news or starting promoting. If we do so, nobody will join the TES adventure and the coin will not go very far.

I mean the project is great, the ideas and the projects (like the eco mining pool) are great, but nobody knows about it !

Once again, for the 2000th time, I offer my help, to promote, write, do anything that could be beneficial to the coin.

Thanks

PS: my bounty of 1000 TES is still up to anybody that could help me unlock my wallet on mac in order to POS. Already did the passphrase stuff in the debug log, always get an error, tried a bunch of stuff, it doesn't work...

This will help you only spend your STAKE coins and not your older coins.....so you can continue to stake away  Wink

I understand the need to be more active in the promotions of items....but...we are a small dedicated team and really stick to the fundamentals of having a solid coin.....with that being said....if you would like to head up anything in the community please feel free to do so....this is the basis of open source and belief in a coin....

There will be a new website AND forum coming very soon...so be on the lookout for that....and maybe that will help pull people together to make us a larger team.....only time will tell

a few more ASIACOIN fiascos....and everyone will want to cling to the coins with merit....

#TeamTesla

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Wallet says: old blockchain?Huh
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

I'm sorry, but I didn't get what you said ! Is it a joke or an info that I don't understand ?

Sounds great ! Thanks for the info ! When is it released ? Will we have a mac version ?

Thanks !

You are welcome

what is coin control

It helps with not spending the wrong coins. That way you can specify from what address you want to spend from.

Now Smiley

Thanks !!! I don't really get how important it is in my daily use of TES but it means that some stuff is going on.

A little word to everybody, Devs and community : If we don't go "out there", nothing will happen, we need to be more visible, more action, more tweets, more news, more everything.

We can't wait that all the TES are mined to release a big news or starting promoting. If we do so, nobody will join the TES adventure and the coin will not go very far.

I mean the project is great, the ideas and the projects (like the eco mining pool) are great, but nobody knows about it !

Once again, for the 2000th time, I offer my help, to promote, write, do anything that could be beneficial to the coin.

Thanks

PS: my bounty of 1000 TES is still up to anybody that could help me unlock my wallet on mac in order to POS. Already did the passphrase stuff in the debug log, always get an error, tried a bunch of stuff, it doesn't work...

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Thanks !

You are welcome

what is coin control

Now Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Thanks !

You are welcome

what is coin control

legendary
Franko is Freedom

Thanks !

You are welcome

what is coin control

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Thanks !

You are welcome

what is coin control
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Thanks !

You are welcome

Thanks !
legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Franko is Freedom
After a crazy long blockchain download - TeslaCoin is now live on AllCrypt.com!

Great news ! Great call from you guys too, one day you'll be glad you took this decision !

See you at allcrypt !
Activity: 350
After a crazy long blockchain download - TeslaCoin is now live on AllCrypt.com!
Hi everyone.

I've been holding TES for a while now (3,5 months) and I'm starting to think that 1% of my stack is not wastable !

I'm on mac, and I encrypted on day 1 not knowing that it was blocking the POS process.

I can't figure out how to unlock the wallet, I did try the "walletpassphrase" stuff in the debug log, but always get an error.

What are my solutions here ? Anyone could help ?

Thanks so much !

GO TES

Thanks, great article !

Just one mistake : TES already staked, next 18th of april will just be the 3rd one !

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Nice coin. I gathered over 200k today. Mintpal whales will get on this soon hopefully like fluttercoin.

Good job !

Remember people :

Don't put 4 btc sell walls when it's gonna be pushed (like I saw today) !

Remember that there is only 300 millions TES, like feather coins, but faster, with POS. This could coin should worth around 3K sat.

Don't dump it, be patient guys, I mean, don't cut pushers by setting walls, if you sell, do it little by little !

Go TES !

I did not even get a chance to see the action today as we were testing the new off grid mining servers.

Hopefully this is just the beginning as services and the online store and even some "naughty" websites i see beginning to use TES.....we have always wanted to wait to develop until at least the 90 day mark....after the next reduction....things should really get interesting.

I think all the NON Tesla people are out by now.

#TeamTesla

Great work! I would love to see these servers, as would alot of data centres around the world. If this is successful theres a HUGE Market for this!
Activity: 280
Nice coin. I gathered over 200k today. Mintpal whales will get on this soon hopefully like fluttercoin.

Good job !

Remember people :

Don't put 4 btc sell walls when it's gonna be pushed (like I saw today) !

Remember that there is only 300 millions TES, like feather coins, but faster, with POS. This could coin should worth around 3K sat.

Don't dump it, be patient guys, I mean, don't cut pushers by setting walls, if you sell, do it little by little !

Go TES !

I did not even get a chance to see the action today as we were testing the new off grid mining servers.

Hopefully this is just the beginning as services and the online store and even some "naughty" websites i see beginning to use TES.....we have always wanted to wait to develop until at least the 90 day mark....after the next reduction....things should really get interesting.

I think all the NON Tesla people are out by now.

#TeamTesla

Pages:
Jump to: