Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ! - page 29. (Read 111099 times)

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Anybody here?
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Just want to add my 2cents to this coin :

IMO it's a weird coin with both positive and negative :

I'm mining it now, difficulty is really low for a coin with this total supply. We might be something like 100 miners right now.

- It looks like it's dying, website is crap, no activity on forums, no communication from devs.

AND YET

- It's traded on 2 exchanges, soon 3. Profitable to mine even today at the lowest price.

- Strangely, I discovered that devs are super busy/involved on twitter, where this coin seems to be a real thing and not dying at all...

- Weirdly again, the devs seem to be working a lot on markets integration, coin acceptance by stores, all this kind of crap (good crap)  without trying to bring more people into it.

- Still has a great name and is really super fast, which is IMHO very nice (even if there is a lot of fast coins, I know)

Anyway, I just feel in my guts that this coin has potential, I just think that there is a lack of work from the devs to the public/miners to make it become a real thing.
With more miners would come more interest, there is already exchanges, come on guys ! come mine tesla !!!
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Pretty lame dev took an awesome coin name (when I know for a fact others were planning on using the same name, but got beat to the launch) and just abandoned it leaving us who mined it hanging.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Is this dead?
I cant get the wallet to sync?
no network connections

Yes it is working
Activity: 8
If anybody wants a pool, check out http://tes.stephen3.com/
Activity: 551
Free Tesla  Roll Eyes

5cczCz9P2gouwGy2WT9SQxJkr62EiE6jsu

Thanks
Activity: 7
Is this dead?
I cant get the wallet to sync?
no network connections
Activity: 506
Is this coin dead? Where´s the dev? What are the plans?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
Forked?
Activity: 13
Free Tesla  Roll Eyes

5W2bdHE5srgBWV4Zg5rokojgFZ8kBRJcnr

Thanks
Activity: 6
Free Tesla?? Here I am:

5j5RC3xcbRvp1Ks7muM8bMXcNrKU1bjPhe

Thanks!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I think this coin has potential to achive some position! Hope the devs do it right

5bJLqEJjo2enBCSpomoYL8f5YEXVTmP8Gf
You can follow Teslacoin news here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425754.220

Thread is locked.

If dev is still doing giveaways, hit me up with some of that massive pre-mine. Appreciated, thx!
5c3ct4MGby6kj9iSWXCQo831ASWTa5yXgN
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend
Can someone tell me why the Teslacoin wallet has CryptogenicBullion (CGB) written all over it, in the file info?  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

Yeah, but if you find a buy offer for 90 btc, good boy.

I did not say that its possible to dump them all. TES for 6.11 BTC were already traded on tiny Openex.pw and look at volumes at Coinedup.com.

I wonder what makes people to jump to conclusions like this.

Huge premnine + admin gone for days + official thread locked + probably fork... You don´t have to be much clever to make conclusion
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just another scam - with actual prices (half than yesterday) the premine is worth around 90 BTC. Quite tempting to dump and leave silently..

Yeah, but if you find a buy offer for 90 btc, good boy.
I wonder what makes people to jump to conclusions like this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Just another scam - with actual prices (half than yesterday) the premine is worth around 90 BTC. Quite tempting to dump and leave silently..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Minebig and Validerror pools are reporting *very* different network hashrates. Is there a fork?
Coin dead? Where's the devs?
Pages:
Jump to: