Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ! - page 37. (Read 111099 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Oh and BTW i have 3 MHS is that too tiny for you Trafficlearn you fucking dick i can't believe you bagged on someone for having a low hash rate your a fucking douchebag
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I TOO KNOW ONLY TOO WELL HAVING SPOKE TO DENIS THIS MORNING HE SAID THERE WOULD NOT BE A PREMIUM, BUT HEY THE PIECE OF CRAP NEVER SAID HE WOULD NOT DO A INSTAMINE ..... DENIS WOOD YOUR A FRAUD https://www.facebook.com/coffeeancigarettes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy LOL
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
WTS 1 DOGE for 9000000 TES Grin
I TOO KNOW ONLY TOO WELL HAVING SPOKE TO DENIS THIS MORNING HE SAID THERE WOULD NOT BE A PREMIUM, BUT HEY THE PIECE OF CRAP NEVER SAID HE WOULD NOT DO A INSTAMINE ..... DENIS WOOD YOUR A FRAUD https://www.facebook.com/coffeeancigarettes

+1
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
so which coin should we all divert our hash power to?

I went back to mining Ron Paul Coin. Huge Ron Paul supporter, and hell at least that coin wasn't pre-mined. Smiley
Activity: 245

I'm going back to doge, still the most stable profitable for me.

http://soc.nicemining.tk/

Socialcoin has great charitable intentions i support them 100%
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I TOO KNOW ONLY TOO WELL HAVING SPOKE TO DENIS THIS MORNING HE SAID THERE WOULD NOT BE A PREMINE, BUT HEY THE PIECE OF CRAP NEVER SAID HE WOULD NOT DO A INSTAMINE ..... DENIS WOOD YOUR A FRAUD https://www.facebook.com/coffeeancigarettes
Activity: 203
+1 scam coin Tongue
Activity: 126
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I've been mining for an hour (1.5 MH/s) with nothing to show for it. 5Wh4NhLJVfxgrDA2m63sTVezh6MyRgGo6m
Activity: 126
Will work for BitCoins
Finally we have the coin that has been LONG overdue!

3% premine will be used for promotion and developing tools and services

You are a piece of crap. You leave this out until 30 minutes in?

And earlier you said you weren't sure if you were going to pre-mine. You spineless piece of trash. You knew the whole time you were going to pre-mine a huge genesis block and were just trying to placate the masses as if you were waffling the idea. F#ck you.

It was not held out for 30 minutes it went in right with the rest of the announcements....dont have to explain the last 24 hours to you....you know where the door is

Fuck with your premine! If earlier it was announced that there will be premine  I would not wake up at night! No matter how you use it. Premine is bad!

PREMINE PREMINE PREMINE

No Shit. You could have announced the premine when you delayed the launch four hours and not try to sneak it in 30 minutes after we have been mining and you have exposed with your 3% (9,000,000 coin) premine

+1 worthless scam coin. Dev has 9mil and doesn't announce. Seriously dude...pretty lame. If you wanted to pre-mine the shit out of your own coin, grow a fucking sack and just tell us in advanced. Thanks but no thanks
Can't copyright a word.  You can trademark a word... Tesla is trademarked, but only for use with certain products... doubtful that cryptocurrencies is one of them.

Considering that Tesla lived in the 1800s... not too much where you can be sued by the Tesla family.

Too bad they are scamming pieces of crap and should get what they deseve
Activity: 406
Here's my address. I couldn't mine this because my wallet wouldn't sync fast enough.

5ZMgPuEsujCjijTpLKZwBbqGSkH17cSLYr

OP please donate Smiley and you'll get a valuable supporter
Activity: 42
3% Premined, Pool can't even stay up long enough to handle the traffic.

Fuck this, I'm outta here. Good luck dev.
Activity: 144
Can't copyright a word.  You can trademark a word... Tesla is trademarked, but only for use with certain products... doubtful that cryptocurrencies is one of them.

Considering that Tesla lived in the 1800s... not too much where you can be sued by the Tesla family.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I rarely say this, but FTS
Activity: 190
>>It was not held out for 30 minutes it went in right with the rest of the announcements....dont have to explain the last 24 hours to you....you know where the door is

Bull Shit!

It was not there when you updated the first post saying that it was going to be delayed four hours. It also was not there when you updated it with the wallet link. It appeared right after someone posted that you PREMINED 3% of the total coins or 9,000,000 coins.

Am quite sure of that, too
Activity: 24
I didn't think there could be worse launch than EAC but here it is. It seems both initial pool and solo mining didn't pay off at all. Pool dropped connection non stop and lost shares and solo mining is rejecting blocks woot! Just in case my address is 5UrBZB8BCR3ZtaQPsrK1wuSo23NyrNwNsT

Not expecting anything out of this coin.
Activity: 245
Ah, it feels like only a month ago you didn't know how to config a .conf file . . . oh shit it was a short while ago and already you're launching a coin.  Roll Eyes  You even said in a month there'll be 15 million in circ yet you'll have 9 out of the 15. I'm out.

Premine or no...i have only been exposed to the crypto industry for a short time and this was by far MY most successful attempt at mining a launch...so kudos for that.

This industry is really in its infancy right now.....this is the time for people to get their shit in gear and pull together as a community....
If not this will become the laughing stock of the internet as opposed to something more...

I have read through tons of scam coin complaints.....shady pool complaints and so much more....i think some people are truly missing the boat by giving new users a bad experience in crypto...i am glad i did a little bit of homework got a small bit of hashpower together and began to educate myself....

Thanks for this coin....even though it was pre-mined....it doesn't matter.....Hopefully this is the coin regular people on the street notice and take an interest in crypto...or this is always going to be the same bunch of guys screaming about scamming each other because they couldn't scam first....

I also think this coin exposed a lot of issues with pools and the fact that they may not all be what they seem

Earthcoin to the moon!

Pages:
Jump to: