Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ! - page 38. (Read 111099 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
>>It was not held out for 30 minutes it went in right with the rest of the announcements....dont have to explain the last 24 hours to you....you know where the door is

Bull Shit!

It was not there when you updated the first post saying that it was going to be delayed four hours. It also was not there when you updated it with the wallet link. It appeared right after someone posted that you PREMINED 3% of the total coins or 9,000,000 coins.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
blockminter pool are you wasting our hashes are yougoona pay anything

There was nothing on the found blocks. It was empty and then that pool went into maintenance mode.  Huh
Activity: 126
Another pool added  tes.validerrorpool.com

IP address got nullrouted due too much traffic..... gotta love data centers

97,000 MHs already.....Giveaways and bounties coming in the next few hours....get ready

97k MH/s where?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

97,000 MHs already.....Giveaways and bounties coming in the next few hours....get ready
Activity: 190
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
OK I AM OUT OF DOOR TOO with MY 15MHZ power CYA
Activity: 378
You have no idea behind a coin or are just scammers I hope the Tesla family sues you for copyright infringment we all should notify the tesla foundation on them and then they can get what they deserve
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Finally we have the coin that has been LONG overdue!

3% premine will be used for promotion and developing tools and services

You are a piece of crap. You leave this out until 30 minutes in?

And earlier you said you weren't sure if you were going to pre-mine. You spineless piece of trash. You knew the whole time you were going to pre-mine a huge genesis block and were just trying to placate the masses as if you were waffling the idea. F#ck you.

It was not held out for 30 minutes it went in right with the rest of the announcements....dont have to explain the last 24 hours to you....you know where the door is
http://s23.postimg.org/kl6k93vo9/maxresdefault2.jpg
Activity: 304

legendary
Activity: 1274
nononon mine this . do the instant mine. so even noobs who want a piece of this will have to mine it for 24 hrs to get 1k of coins

lololoolololololololololol.....24hrs,,,1000 coins..... meanwhile OP has 9 000 000
Activity: 66
I didn't get any coins, and I found 2 blocks Huh   .... C,YA.
Activity: 98

And earlier you said you weren't sure if you were going to pre-mine. You spineless piece of trash. You knew the whole time you were going to pre-mine a huge genesis block and were just trying to placate the masses as if you were waffling the idea. F#ck you.

It was not held out for 30 minutes it went in right with the rest of the announcements....dont have to explain the last 24 hours to you....you know where the door is

Fuck with your premine! If earlier it was announced that there will be premine  I would not wake up at night! No matter how you use it. Premine is bad!

PREMINE PREMINE PREMINE

No Shit. You could have announced the premine when you delayed the launch four hours and not try to sneak it in 30 minutes after we have been mining and you have exposed with your 3% (9,000,000 coin) premine

Blockminter was the only other pool who wanted in....if you have any issues with them please let me know.

You guys are never happy....if we dont announce a launch....you bitch...if we announce a launch and it has a few issues...you bitch.....unreal....a premine of 9 million coins on 299 MILLION is nowhere NEAR what will be needed to promote and build this coin out.....when the second coin was announced we decided to go into promotion overdive....you guys are just never happy....unless you get to get ALL the coins....maybe the next coin that launches you can all just post your wallets and the DEVS will just give you all of their coins.  The promotions will come...dont worry....you will be posting your wallet in every thread soon Smiley

stop pretending you posted the premine before the launch and people would probably stop calling you a scammer.

I am not pretending i i posted it before the launch it was posted along with all the opening info
Activity: 378

Blockminter was the only other pool who wanted in....if you have any issues with them please let me know.

You guys are never happy....if we dont announce a launch....you bitch...if we announce a launch and it has a few issues...you bitch.....unreal....a premine of 9 million coins on 299 MILLION is nowhere NEAR what will be needed to promote and build this coin out.....when the second coin was announced we decided to go into promotion overdive....you guys are just never happy....unless you get to get ALL the coins....maybe the next coin that launches you can all just post your wallets and the DEVS will just give you all of their coins.  The promotions will come...dont worry....you will be posting your wallet in every thread soon Smiley

stop pretending you posted the premine before the launch and people would probably stop calling you a scammer.

+1
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
Protest this coin. Do not Mine.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
All you had to do is be up front with the premine and make it smaller. We get that compared to the total amount of coins it's not much. We also get that it will take the network a long time to mine the amount of coins you have. If we mine this for a few weeks unitl it hits an exchange, you could dump it and make our weeks of mining worthless. Not saying you would, just saying this is why people do not like huge premines. Not worth the investment when you know 1 person can easily make your coins worth 0.
New pool added in the OP  http://tes.becausepool.com/
Activity: 464
Merit: 252

Fuck with your premine! If earlier it was announced that there will be premine  I would not wake up at night! No matter how you use it. Premine is bad!

PREMINE PREMINE PREMINE
legendary
Activity: 1274

are you mental?

with a low block reward you mine 3 years worht of mining.........mhuhahahahahhaha

175 coins a blocks.  you have 9millions..... hahahaa
Pages:
Jump to: