Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 100. (Read 38727 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Since we are talking about games, does mobile games involve in this great app? I would like to know because mobile games is also getting huge this days.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Ive read that this is a gaming portal with using ABYSS tokens. How it is different from what our using today which is STEAM?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I really don't get the point and benefits we can get if we avail and use the abyss. As a gamer I love to experience and avail the service of abyss. I will be rooting this project. Good luck.
I'm happy with this project because we can see that it's easy to take steps to get a share of the Abyss earnings. It's easy because they have step 1-4 to get your token by sharing your referral links, Yes! Only by sharing we can earn token from this project. No difficulty and less hassle, We need to do is to follow their step.

Get Tokens By Sharing Grin

1.Step 1: Log in to your The Abyss account
2.Step 2: Obtain your referral link
3.Step 3: Share your referral link at any online space where you think potential investors are present — be active and creative!
4.Step 4: Earn referral rewards whenever someone clicks on your referral link and make a contribution. The referral is shown at the back-end of your account.

Note: I saw that information from Medium. I hope it helps.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I just want to know if the games of The Abyss, capable in all smartphone/Android? Or only to those had pc or computer.?😍
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
Can anyone give a brief explanation on how the project works? Can't see the whitepaper at this moment as I am in the office and have limited access around the web.

The Abyss is a Game platform where you can buy games and play games. The core innovation is a referral program that will allow you to earn from each payment made by your referrals in any game they play.
match playing more referral back? correct me if i am wrong. this kind of concepts will attract more gamer this one is good idea.

You are absolutely right.
I really don't get the point and benefits we can get if we avail and use the abyss. As a gamer I love to experience and avail the service of abyss. I will be rooting this project. Good luck.

It can be described in a very simple way:
- You can use The Abyss as a Game platform. Like any other. Buy games, play games, discuss games, etc
- You invite your friends as your referals
- They do the same: play, buy, talk
- The Abyss shares part of its income from publishing games to return you the part of every single payment made by your referrals.
PROFIT!

P.S. And sometimes you get payed just for playing the game you like.
hi dev, i just wanna ask... what players need to play in order to get paid by the abyss?? and how many hours do they need to spare for them to earn?? thanks.

This would be decided by each game themselves. You see, games have different goals to achieve. For example, a big RPG may want you to discover the hidden achievements, so you can share them with the community later, and make some fun and competition of it for all who play it. The F2P MMORPG may want you to queue for PVP activities more often etc. But generally every game will motivate you to do the things they are most intrested in.

It could also simplify the massive testing process. it would be very easy for a game to focus players on specific content with The Abyss mechanics.

Besides, you can build referral network to earn tokens for payments of your friends.
Finally a game platform, this is very exciting not also for the gamer, this is for everyone who wants games, cant wait to see this in to the market.

You've made a great point here. The Abyss is not just a coin, a token, or an app. It is a complex and complete ecosystem for all people involved in Game industry.
What's the difference between Abyss and ERT? All I know is that they are on the same platform which is for gaming.

i don’t think we should compare anything with the ICO that removed all info about the token sale after it had been finished. Especially after the DAICOs started to appear.

About us. The Abyss is a next generation digital distribution platform, delivering all types of video games (Free2play MMOs and cryptogames being a key priority), including AAA-titles, to the fast-growing global game community. Unlike other platforms (Steam, Origin, GOG, etc.), The Abyss offers a groundbreaking motivational and multilevel referral system, allowing gamers to earn from in-game and social activities, and other gamers’ payments as well. By joining The Abyss, developers will reduce their marketing expenses and receive an extra income from referral payments made in other games on the platform.
Activity: 201
hi dev, i just wanna ask... what players need to play in order to get paid by the abyss?? and how many hours do they need to spare for them to earn?? thanks.
Activity: 350
What is the advantage of abyss to the other gaming platform? how do you attract customers?
Activity: 339
What's the difference between Abyss and ERT? All I know is that they are on the same platform which is for gaming.

Hi everyone, can anyone answer my question quoted above? I wanna know if there will be a competition between Abyss and eSports token or if there's a big difference between the two. TIA
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Can anyone give a brief explanation on how the project works? Can't see the whitepaper at this moment as I am in the office and have limited access around the web.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Upon reading the white paper of Abyss, i found out that there's a lot of advantage to both the developers and the players. Is it really normal that all ICO didn't put any possible disadvantage that they can see while creating and organizing this kind of platform?

If you help us to find any disadvantage, we will tell you how it will be solved. We are building the best lunapark (sort of) both for gamers and developers. How can the best lunapark have any disadvantages?

I searched luna park on the web and it gives me some results of amusement park from sydney. So you will also be building an amusement parks or will be doing an online version of it, or will be doing both?
Upon reading the white paper of Abyss, i found out that there's a lot of advantage to both the developers and the players. Is it really normal that all ICO didn't put any possible disadvantage that they can see while creating and organizing this kind of platform?

If you help us to find any disadvantage, we will tell you how it will be solved. We are building the best lunapark (sort of) both for gamers and developers. How can the best lunapark have any disadvantages?
Can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely.

Hello. You can find our roadmap here: https://www.theabyss.com/#Roadmap
Wheres the best place to keep up on updates for this coin? I'm interested in it and want to see whats currently happening behind the scenes.

Best place is our telegram chat: https://t.me/theabyss
How can I earn from referral while playing? Are there any referral codes?

Hello. You can find referral code in your dashboard.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Very interesting for the people who love games, this is a good idea for making this project, a lot of people will patronize this specially for the gamer. Goodluck for abyss
You're right I hope the project will be succesfull. Also the good about the project you are enjoying the game and they will pay you. Good concept.
Pages:
Jump to: