Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 104. (Read 38727 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 12
My love for this project is intoxicating. Can u imagine that, players who will participate in the token sale will enjoy extra 50% of the token purchased, wooooow! super excited. You got my support.

Thank you for your support. This was misanderstood. You will receive 50% extra income from referrals after platform is released, not +50% bonus of token purchased.
hello , when the time of pre sale opened?

Hi, we will make announcement soon.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   [email protected]
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Will the referral bonus also apply to fiat payments not using the tokens as well?  Love the concept!
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
My love for this project is intoxicating. Can u imagine that, players who will participate in the token sale will enjoy extra 50% of the token purchased, wooooow! super excited. You got my support.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
The gamers and developers benefits are enticing, which will attract game lovers to invest and support this project. Keep doing what you are best at👍. Innovating project.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
hello , when the time of pre sale opened?

website works gine, also great referral system, I will definitely join. You only earn tokens when someone contributeS?

Thank Yackie. You will earn tokens when someone contribute, but your referral network will be transfered to platform and all your referrals if pay in games will generate income for you in ABYSS tokens also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think the idea of this project is very interesting and innovative. Let's see if there is enough experience for the team for its full-fledged implementation, but for now I will gladly support your project in social networks.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
it seems so promisinng with me.This Project looks nice!!!!. All the best to Abyss .
I’m motivated to invest in it .
 Wondering how soon token will be available in exchange to trade in ? Which exchange you are targeting to launch and when ?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
hi dev what happend with your website, i can't acces it. whether in maintenance ?

This site can’t be reached www.theabyss.com’s server IP address could not be found.

website works gine, also great referral system, I will definitely join. You only earn tokens when someone contributeS?

The site is working fine, I like the design of the site it's complete and easily accessible but most important is the team profile and roadmap, this is the Ico worth investing your money and worth promoting everywhere, I'm looking forward to its success.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
hi dev what happend with your website, i can't acces it. whether in maintenance ?

This site can’t be reached www.theabyss.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
hello, can you please clarify about your soft cap? i checked the token sale details in your website, and it says that you are going to have a 5000 eth soft cap. sorry but im confused. what soft cap is that? for pre sale or for token sale?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Is the game in any part ready? Can i see gameplay or some other source code somewhere? Many projects exist only in the sphere of dreams, this one looks interesting especially if it is already started

well
as i know
its not a game project.but like a valve
they ( the team ) looking a developers game to joined with them ,
and as far i know , for now they being partnership with destiny games.
u can see the destiny developers at http://destiny.games/?lang=en.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Any chance to sign up for Beta/Alpha if there will be any ? Would like to earn some Tokens , as i like to play video games
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Going to get into this
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Is the game in any part ready? Can i see gameplay or some other source code somewhere? Many projects exist only in the sphere of dreams, this one looks interesting especially if it is already started
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
so the developers who occupy the top tier of the abyss structure are game developers who are given creative license on crowdfunded games or what exactly do they do?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Tell me please is everything ok with the project  I am asking because last weeks new  posts and tweets were posted very often -  but know current week will end soon and there are no any new posts and tweets?

well, buddy everything its ok
project still running , and i think its gonna be success on ico time,
btw , about the bounty , why not asked on here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-the-abyss-the-next-generation-game-platformfinished-2422516

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Tell me please is everything ok with the project  I am asking because last weeks new  posts and tweets were posted very often -  but know current week will end soon and there are no any new posts and tweets?
Jump to: