Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 13. (Read 38693 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Well, as I saw, the price of ABYSS was really good today. Are there any news about this project? Because I couldn't understand what was the reason of this rising.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I voted for The Abyss on CoinEx before the rules change. I see that my vote remains, they have not invalidated it. Is it still necessary for me to buy 1000 CET (58 dollars) to support my vote?
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
When the time i invested in this Abyss ico, I thought that the price would not be lower than the ico price when it appears on the market. It's just a matter that earning more and earning less. It really be a sentence, dream is perfect, but reality is cruel.
TheAbyss is being listed on LATOKEN exchange today, i would hold Abyss until the price to the moon.
Activity: 350
Investors were disappointed by the price movements of the ABYSS coins after they went public, and the project team did not seem to have the necessary market value management.
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
[Aug 3, 2018] - The Abyss Meets South Korea: a Business Trip Report

Last week, Vladimir Kurochkin, President of The Abyss, visited South Korea to attend FoundationX Night and Blockchain Partners Summit within the context of Korea Blockchain Week. The business trip programme also included a series of meet-ups with South Korean video game companies.

Read the full report at https://theabyss.link/korea1
Activity: 30
Don't worry about 200 abyss tokens ... Think about when your abyss tokens going 5X on excahanges like Indodax
Activity: 38
Oh sorry i didn’t read this article. But if The Abbsy won to the voting You are distribute 10 cent. So funny
Activity: 23
Coinex there are a lot of voters for other projects who can do nothing and vote for us for 0.1 USD.
Activity: 105
Please dont focus on these exchanges ! Don't start with the end, abyss need to grow, to work had and make partnership with video games studios, make marketing, make everyone aware. Then people will buy abyss as an opportunity call, not because its listed...
After that there will me more volume and more commissions for exchanges so you will attract easy listing
Its like a company you dont start being listed on nasdaq when nobody knows you and the product is not finished...
Activity: 41
abyss only give token for 100 first voters?
Activity: 140
Like most coins, The Abyss has  fallen dramatically in value now. What actions are you going to take?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
The price of the Abyss coin project is currently heavily broken, the technical ability of the team is excellent, I believe the price of ABYSS will rise back.

just a trend ,
totaly same happening with other alts
about project, platfrom project need a time for rising
its , not a hype category i guess.
also they have a economics system about abyss token.
its good for long life.
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
The price of the Abyss coin project is currently heavily broken, the technical ability of the team is excellent, I believe the price of ABYSS will rise back.
finally got  my bounty rewards,  it took  me more then 2 month  to wait it, however, speaking frankly I am little disappointed, I waited for more rewards,  bounty were about 22 weeks, 8 weeks for bounty  calculations and rewards  and as a result got  around 200 usd, (I  took signature campaign) and I can not imagine members who 22 weeks made retweets and reposts they had  to receive  15 usd  for 20 weeks?)))

well
just want make a clarification of your think,
actually ,
there already tell the bounty just 1% of "total token sold" not total token supply.
so of course that will be a little penny reward.
then there already noticed
bounty will freeze , and that not because calculation or whatever like that.
about ur imagine, actually not just you
most of people get a same too
but , its because trend of crypto drama,
u can see the another project get a fallen drop too.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
finally got  my bounty rewards,  it took  me more then 2 month  to wait it, however, speaking frankly I am little disappointed, I waited for more rewards,  bounty were about 22 weeks, 8 weeks for bounty  calculations and rewards  and as a result got  around 200 usd, (I  took signature campaign) and I can not imagine members who 22 weeks made retweets and reposts they had  to receive  15 usd  for 20 weeks?)))
Well price went down like x5 after ico ended so there is that,as for Twitter part of bounty that is mostly done by bots and not with only one account (usually thousands of them and they belong to few individuals)

I think "Tim2412" doesnt read any news similar to a common bounty hunter.

1. The bounty was 1% of the token sold, still the team increased the total bounty more than twice and distributed.
2. It was not 8 weeks for bounty calculations, The bounty tokens were locked {Check and read the Whitepaper, at least once in a while.}
3. Every other token is falling right now but still Abyss team is trying to do what they have to and building the platform.

It became a trend these days to just bash the teams for rewards, understand the market first, think how teams will pay.
This is not the place to discuss about the bounty, so please.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Well price went down like x5 after ico ended so there is that,as for Twitter part of bounty that is mostly done by bots and not with only one account (usually thousands of them and they belong to few individuals)
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
[July 13, 2018] - Vote for The Abyss and Get Your Reward!

KuCoin Competition for tokens listing is LIVE and The Abyss is the part of it! Supporters will be rewarded: 100000 USD in ABYSS tokens will be distributed among the voters. Vote for The Abyss and get your airdrop.

Find out the conditions here: https://theabyss.link/kucoin-voting

what a result of this plan ?
i mean , are abyss will be listed to kucoin ?
because i dont see any info about that
also on kucoin twitter still no tweet about that voting.
No, TheAbyss lost in Kucoin Competition for token listing. LockTrip is the winner after all, by some reasons of the Kucoin manager this competition. You can read more details here, from Telegram Pinned Message in Kucoin Vote Channel:

It is not only the exchange and if it is possible they may apply again for kucoin voting the next time. Don't worry if a coin doesn't won in a voting competition, if the team wants to list it they will make some other ways to work into it.

yes you are right,
probably for now, bitforex its enough.
i just hear some news
bitforex have a lot of bot traders, also high fee
but, well
the price still stable at 0.02
Activity: 132
I can see no activity of voting on coinEx since they raised their voting rules and other projects are doing great on their voting exercise. That was why am asking if the CoinEx votings for abyss has been paused.
copper member
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: