Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 14. (Read 38693 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
ABYSS is a very good technology project, and the long-term development of this coin is worth the patience of investors to wait, there will be a huge return.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
It is like with ERC20 tokens. For exchanges much easier to add ERC20 token than new blockchain and they charge for new blockchains much more money and accept much less new blockchains than erc20 tokens.
Our main priority are free to play MMORPGs for PC. Crypto games are new type of games and nobody knows will they be popular in future or not. We will look for the progress of crypto game industry and make decisions in future.
Activity: 29
First one. Our main task is to build ecosystem which will be very easy for integration for every dev from Steam. The best if devs will spend few hours on integration from Steam to our platform. So any tokenizations, etc can be additional difficulties for developers who don't like to develop something new for any new platform.
Activity: 238
well I don't know if they can take them out of your inventory but they can take your whole account
will be nice to have abyss tokens in abyss wallet instead of mystery money in a steam wallet
the real question is are there going to be abyss coin giftcards you can get at gamestop
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
[July 13, 2018] - Vote for The Abyss and Get Your Reward!

KuCoin Competition for tokens listing is LIVE and The Abyss is the part of it! Supporters will be rewarded: 100000 USD in ABYSS tokens will be distributed among the voters. Vote for The Abyss and get your airdrop.

Find out the conditions here: https://theabyss.link/kucoin-voting

what a result of this plan ?
i mean , are abyss will be listed to kucoin ?
because i dont see any info about that
also on kucoin twitter still no tweet about that voting.
No, TheAbyss lost in Kucoin Competition for token listing. LockTrip is the winner after all, by some reasons of the Kucoin manager this competition. You can read more details here, from Telegram Pinned Message in Kucoin Vote Channel:

It is not only the exchange and if it is possible they may apply again for kucoin voting the next time. Don't worry if a coin doesn't won in a voting competition, if the team wants to list it they will make some other ways to work into it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

KuCoin Competition for tokens listing is LIVE and The Abyss is the part of it! Supporters will be rewarded: 100000 USD in ABYSS tokens will be distributed among the voters. Vote for The Abyss and get your airdrop.

That should be enough incentive for the community to make the effort and cast the vote for The Abyss on Kucoin!
Activity: 350
The ABYSS coin project is very promising for the game industry. The ABYSS team should strengthen the market value management and keep the project a certain heat. The project is very helpful in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

No, TheAbyss lost in Kucoin Competition for token listing. LockTrip is the winner after all, by some reasons of the Kucoin manager this competition. You can read more details here, from Telegram Pinned Message in Kucoin Vote Channel:

Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
The ABYSS coin project team should strengthen the market value management, compared with the price of the project ICO falling too much, which has greatly compromised the investor's confidence in continuing to hold the coin.

I think that you should not worry. And soon the price will go up, and the price will be higher than in the ICO. The project is strong enough
Activity: 58
Abyss project included smart work and good implementation, It is a great thinking by founder to think about gaming future in the next generation. This project is perfect for some users who find the interests for gaming projects. It's also help the investors also who will find the specific investment. Smiley
The The Abyss coin project lacks market value management and has a great impact on investors. The development prospect of the project itself is no problem.
Activity: 350
The ABYSS coin project team should strengthen the market value management, compared with the price of the project ICO falling too much, which has greatly compromised the investor's confidence in continuing to hold the coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
ABYSS token is on Coinex.com voting list! With 515 votes already. Let's join forces to support TheAbyss in getting listed!

Vote for ABYSS on https://www.coinex.com/vote/project?id=81
I voted for Abyss to be able to list on this exchange. I hope to see Abyss listed on coinex soon as this is a very popular exchange in recent weeks and many other ICOs are also wanting to list their tokens. If listed on Coinex then I'm sure Abyss will have good trading volume and their developers can build the best ecosystem.
copper member
Activity: 51
The product, in terms of idea, is fine. Would be nice to see what the team will do to be one of the leaders in the market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

Activity: 98
Focus on products and partnership not exchanges
Newsflow will increase volume and then attract some exchanges not the other way
Just communicate more in Twitter
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
[July 26, 2018] - Interview with Stanislav Kuzin, VP of Platform Development

Hello, everyone! The Abyss continues publishing interviews introducing the core team members, giving you an idea of what they do and who they are.

In this interview we introduce Stanislav Kuzin, VP of Platform Development.

Read the full story at https://theabyss.link/interview3
Merit: 100
The game industry's block chain market demand is very large, ABYSS has a good space for development, looking forward to the ABYSS project team to strengthen the market publicity, and bring more good news of development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
ABYSS token is on Coinex.com voting list! With 515 votes already. Let's join forces to support TheAbyss in getting listed!

Vote for ABYSS on https://www.coinex.com/vote/project?id=81
Activity: 98
The Abyss platform provides useful advertising and analysis tools that will not only save money on advertising, but will also allow them to make more money at the same time. The platform's introduction system benefits both developers and players and gives them the opportunity to earn points.
Pages:
Jump to: