Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 38. (Read 38724 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Eh, the 15% discount was available for the last 4 days. Before it was 25. Last minute work never pays of. Nevertheless you still have 21 hours
Merit: 10
So to invest in the USA you have to be making over $200k to buy tokens, is that correct?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
So how about the 15% extra tokens when contributing with in 24hrs when I stated my eth adres from mew? Can this be postponed till the fixed it..
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
[Apr 24, 2018] - The Abyss Will Make An Appearance at Gamescom

Gamescom is now just four months away, and some of you are wondering whether or not The Abyss will be there. Yes, we will. The Abyss would never miss this tremendous opportunity, and would encourage anyone who loves games and our project to consider going.

Gamescom is really the place where the heart of the video game industry and digital entertainment beats. The Abyss will be attending from August 21-25, waiting for you in both business and entertainment areas. Other details will follow.   

Let’s meet and talk!

Read more at https://theabyss.link/gcom-2018
Activity: 252
dear admin,I just passed KYC. Now I wonder whether I transferred 20 ETH to previous smart address 39 hours ago is still effective
How long does the kyc approval take? I dont want to miss the bonuses
Activity: 63
Is there any way for us to know the developments aside from Telegram and Medium? I hope updates will be frequent from time to time.
Activity: 322
The Abyss is the first DAICO coin item. So far, the soft top has been reached. Will the hardtop target be completed ahead of schedule?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This is the project in which one can invest without having concerns. They are fully regulated with authorities and before starting good partnerships are the early indicates and little glimpse of future potential. Crowdfunding is live for four days and almost half the threshold is achieved great performance so far.
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
[Apr 20, 2018] - The Abyss To Be Supported by Xsolla

Excited to announce today that Aleksandr Agapitov, CEO of Xsolla, will be joining the project as a Product Advisor. As a successful tech entrepreneur with an extensive background in the video game industry and experience in digital marketing, he is a perfect fit to advise The Abyss team in building its next-generation digital distribution game platform.

Xsolla’s technical solutions will create a bridge between their 2000+ game projects and The Abyss, giving quick and easy access to the platform. By using Xsolla, developers will be able to pass through all the processes required for onboarding their games on The Abyss, without leaving their user account. This will drastically simplify the integration process.

Read more at https://theabyss.link/xsolla
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I really like the idea of Abyss in MMO gaming ecosystem. Plus, integrating the concept of DAICO is great, people will have voting power on how funds should be distributed as per the development progress. The token economics is genius, token holders such as myself, will get benefits from the token functions.
I'm really like to investing in this project. I have invested 5 ETH to buy with discount 28% (3% from Quiz) and I'm waiting to see this token listing on Binance exchange. Especially this project accept to use BNB for investment, it seems a signal to help me know the ability of this project to list on Binance exchange is higher than other projects.
Activity: 378
Well congratulation for getting the softcap, Yeah as we know this is still not finished yet, there are still a few more weeks and as i am a investor that is a good news to see.
yes, Soft Cap target is reached! the ABYSS collected more than 11538 ETH + 94526 BNB tokens in 24Hrs. Running Hard Cap now.
for everyone who has not joined, Hurry up! Join and get a maximum 25% bonus in the next
I really like the idea of Abyss in MMO gaming ecosystem. Plus, integrating the concept of DAICO is great, people will have voting power on how funds should be distributed as per the development progress. The token economics is genius, token holders such as myself, will get benefits from the token functions.
Activity: 308
You can play and you also get rewards. You will like to receive more rewards. I'm sure that so much will be attracted to this platform, especially to people who love games. Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Well congratulation for getting the softcap, Yeah as we know this is still not finished yet, there are still a few more weeks and as i am a investor that is a good news to see.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
The wait is over, block chain game platform much better than those existing today, platying and earning at the same time, what more can you ask for as a Gamer?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Total raised money in few hours in already reaching at $5 millions in next few minutes. Even the crowdfunding began with a slight delay but demand was real and investors kept money apart to invest in this. The Abyss has taken off with this kind of performance saying this is just right expression for this project.
Activity: 101
Innovative fundraising from Daico that provides convenience in transactions.
The abyss Token sale in a sophisticated and enhanced Daico model,
Which allows the token holder to control the limit of reduction of funds.
Merit: 2
Daico's way of incorporating some of the benefits of Autonomous Organization Decentralization,
Which aims to improve and make the initial ICO concept more transparent and secure.
this innovative fundraising model is very suitable indeed
 if combined with Ethereum coins that are currently very stable results.
Activity: 136
Daico's sophistication is very attractive to investors in this project maximized result,
by providing if the team fails to implement the project with oracles
(the designated industry leader) acting as arbitrator. very innovative.
Pages:
Jump to: