Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 39. (Read 38724 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Why do you allow whales eventhough it's been clear that the first 48h, maximum contribution would be 20ETH. Someone just transferred 3000ETH to your contract address: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x776ef0fc44ead8378dbc63528cf363f97e592a534798bd75c811d1ebc17f9a8b
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
For all you wondering on the process - here is how it worked for me: on the dashboard click buy ETH, then wait forever, then a popup with address comes, transfer the ETH to that address and then after confirmations the ABYSS tokens ont he dashboard go from zero to HERO Cheesy
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
in just a few hours the token sale will begin, Yeah I am so excited, hope you notice about it, and one thing beware with phishing site, lest you do anything careless Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
DAICO Starts On April 18, 2018 (14:00 UTC)

https://medium.com/theabyss/daico-starts-on-april-18-2018-14-00-utc-fd14fd0de618

Shortly before the planned Token Sale start time (on April 16, 2018) we have discovered a mistake in setting the ABYSS token rate. We closed the website immediately to prevent users from purchasing tokens. Unfortunately, some of the transactions have already been sent directly to the smart contract.

As of now, The Abyss engineering team has fixed all the technical issues, that led to this situation. Fixed bugs uploaded on Github for your consideration. The new smart contract will be re-deployed and new address will be available in your dashboard.

We really do apologize that we failed to timely prevent funds from being sent to the smart contract. We are unable to process the sent transactions properly. However, you will be provided an opportunity to participate in the Token Sale (DAICO) either with funds you already sent or with a new pledge. Besides, all participants that have sent transactions on April 16, 2018, can get the entire refund (commission for transaction not included). Check this instruction to get more info on how to get refund.

The day before the planned Token Sale (April, 16), we published the smart contract address so that you could research its code. Not for sending funds. All contributions should pass through the users dashboard only. For this reason, if you send transaction directly to smart contract address without using dashboard instructions you will not have an opportunity to receive a 3% bonus for your first contribution.

We regret this situation, and will never let it recur.

We’ll be waiting for you at the Token Sale (DAICO), that starts on April 18, 2018, at 14:00 UTC and ends on May 16, 2018, same time. The count down time for bonuses will start together with the Token Sale.

https://medium.com/theabyss/daico-starts-on-april-18-2018-14-00-utc-fd14fd0de618
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This last minutes delay to make sure the security issues have been fixed by The Abyss team shows highly professional work. I can clock already has started towards towards opening moment. This is appreciable how team continuously checked smart contract. Let's hope the major part of funds will come in early hours.
Activity: 78
Si if i want the tokens for the amount of eth that i sent, do i still go to the refund process?
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Abyss is an innovative gaming platform for gamers and game authors! Where it is possible to familiarize about the referral program, with its conditions?
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
What happens to the people who sent their funds to first smart contract address and got wrong number of Abyss tokens?
 I was told to send e-mail to support, so I did, but got no answer from them. Will you refund us by ETH, or will you send us the right amount of new Abyss tokens?

I'm sure the abyss team will consider everything that's happening right now. let's pray and support the abyss team

Yeah, it seems their ICO has been postponed again. I hope I get an answer from their support before ICO starts.
The developers have already announced that the daico will start April 18, 2018, 14:00 UTC. I hope that this time there will be no delays and sales will go successfully and without problems.
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
What happens to the people who sent their funds to first smart contract address and got wrong number of Abyss tokens?
 I was told to send e-mail to support, so I did, but got no answer from them. Will you refund us by ETH, or will you send us the right amount of new Abyss tokens?

I'm sure the abyss team will consider everything that's happening right now. let's pray and support the abyss team

Yeah, it seems their ICO has been postponed again. I hope I get an answer from their support before ICO starts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
We bring some innovative perspective to the market, so obviously there would be some troubles on the way. All of our work done to provide the most secure, transparent and correct system. And this one also will be provided very soon in the correct way.
Activity: 266
Abyss team, seriously, I think you have to learn how to do business, not how to develop DAICO. You need to understand why we got upset. The reason is kept us stuck on PC, not postponing crowdsale.... We all have something to do, for instance sleeping, in our daily life rather than looking at computer. You said soon few hours ago and still saying soon. For instance, think that u buy something online and it says that they are gonna deliver it to u soon. You wait but no one deliver. You call them, and they say coming soon but they don't come. the same thing happen again and again. Do u still wanna buy anytjing from them? Can you trust them? You are not in a high school club, You are in the professional company  and you have responsibe for money and time of investors. I don't see your loyalty to us unfortunately.
Activity: 247
I think the honest answer should be that we are very sorry for this mess we didn't expect this situation and we try to do our best to solve this problem but it could take much time honestly hence you'd better consider it
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
[Apr 16, 2018] - Less Than 12 Hours Away From The World’s First DAICO

Counting down the last hours till The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO). Now that we are entering the finish line, we would like to introduce the recent updates, related to our project:

• The smart contract audited by New Alchemy and Oceanico, and deployed on Etherscan;
• The course for ETH and BNB tokens is set;
• The list of our multisig wallets addresses revealed;
• 3% bonus for the first contribution info added.

Read more at: https://theabyss.link/2tyCVJk
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
The first DAICO from Vladimir, the whole ICO will run from April to May right?

The Abyss token sale will start on April 16, 14:00 UTC and It will last for one month.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
All icos were put at a price lower than the price that investors bought in ico so people no longer wanted to contribute to ico Look at this point to be actually better than everyone else

There were only a few projects that created positive returns after ICO so yes this is right. I hope investors will be rewarded again very soon for identifying the right projects.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
What are the pros and cons of the Abyss ICO?
Can we trust them?
When will we see the profit?

Find all answers in my personal Youtube review: https://youtu.be/GyHiUPPSFaM
Activity: 30
Activity: 224
All icos were put at a price lower than the price that investors bought in ico so people no longer wanted to contribute to ico Look at this point to be actually better than everyone else
Pages:
Jump to: