Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 62. (Read 38727 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where can I read more about your project? What kind of games can you play? You  can play all kind of games like maybe Dota 2 or Battlefield an get reward your tokens? Huh

I don't think so. I'm sure Steam will make a good grasp for a game like Dota2, since Abyss will about to challenge the giants of gaming industry. Their upcoming developers should come up with a fun and quality game that could compete with Dota2 in terms of popularity and complexity of the gameplay.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How does this Syndication to earn from joint activities works? But I am more interested thst tokens can be  withdrawn to personal Ethereum-wallet. Do this include a transaction fee?
Activity: 420
Would they implement betting within games through Abyss? I think it can generate much sales if they will implement betting but nonetheless the platform is all well in my opinion.
Your suggestion is good especially if this will really help the platform. This will add to the features of the Abyss on the services that they will offer.
Activity: 378
Earning while gaining entertainment is the advantage of it compare to other games but It will be a time and effort consuming for those people who really want to earn higher buckets afterwards.
Not just time and effort but also a convincing power to encourage and invite their friends to be part of the Abyss. As we all know, the Abyss offers a very attractive referral system where they can earn rewards while you are playing.
Activity: 434
Use 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) whenever possible, and in your personal account on The Abyss guys, it adds significant security not just in your wallet and beloved Abyss tokens, the project got some lot of attention this days giving those scammers having interest for it.
This is only mean that the Abyss is well secured and protected. They'll make sure that all their members will never have an issues regarding the safety of their account.
Any businesses entered on this kind of industry the security is the most and top priority to insure that they are secured. There’s nothing wrong if you will invest at minimum amount and let see how it goes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Everything that the platform included are well-organized and purposeful. Its customer support really seems so reliable for gamers.
It is good that their support team are skillful in games because they will able to understand and fix what will be the complain or the issue of the players. It is best that the Abyss get their people that have a background in programming, developing and all IT experts.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Everything that the platform included are well-organized and purposeful. Its customer support really seems so reliable for gamers.
Activity: 391
Earning while gaining entertainment is the advantage of it compare to other games but It will be a time and effort consuming for those people who really want to earn higher buckets afterwards.
Would they implement betting within games through Abyss? I think it can generate much sales if they will implement betting but nonetheless the platform is all well in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure they will and it is somehow related to what they refer as Cryptogames.
Activity: 169
i hope this project will be success in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign

You will never regret in joining and supporting the Abyss because of the services that they will offer and the benefits that you can get from them. If you want to know more about the Abyss, you can read their white paper and also you can join in their telegram channel for more updates about this platform.
This project will became fame if we will support until the end. We need to progress to this, being compassionate and love this project to become successful in the future.
Activity: 308
The platform seems really ideal for everyone. Still, captivating the gamers' interest of other well-known games nowadays will be the real deal of introducing it in game industry.
Yes, And more gamers will be interested in games with has a connection to Abyss. And they will be more willing to participate in game events because of Abyss Platform.
Activity: 280
Abyss the new generation platform gives us to enjoy a big pool of games.and while playing we reap
benefits and rewards.this kind of games platform really boost the internet  games!!!!😍
Activity: 462
Use 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) whenever possible, and in your personal account on The Abyss guys, it adds significant security not just in your wallet and beloved Abyss tokens, the project got some lot of attention this days giving those scammers having interest for it.
now they made a reply to security questions, they really think about of our security its seem they build a high quality, so hacker can enter any of our account.
Security and safety of accounts is the most important thing to consider in any project. If the security of the account is not included in the discussions in any ICO, then people should think twice or thrice if they will trust the project because this is only mean that the people behind the project is not concern on their member. So good thing the Abyss will prioritize the security of their members.
The only one who can possibly hack your account using this method is the one whom you allowed to access your account and cellphone. Like your wife/hubby, gf/bf or Mom. Happy valentines!!
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
Activity: 378
now they made a reply to security questions, they really think about of our security its seem they build a high quality, so hacker can enter any of our account.
Security and safety of accounts is the most important thing to consider in any project. If the security of the account is not included in the discussions in any ICO, then people should think twice or thrice if they will trust the project because this is only mean that the people behind the project is not concern on their member. So good thing the Abyss will prioritize the security of their members.
The game's platform is really considerable and ideal for gamers and for everyone who wants to earn. In terms of earning from its referrals, is there any certain limitations or cut off of earning from its downlines?
I think there will be no limitations or cutoffs. You can refer as many as you want, for as long as you give them your referral code so that you will earn from them. Every person who used your code to register, you will automatically received a reward from them.

I think he's talking about the 5th person on the referral system (or on your downline) which are those who referred by the person you have referred in the platform, not the ones who acquired your referral code. Sooner we will find out the answer once this platform has been launched.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
The platform seems really ideal for everyone. Still, captivating the gamers' interest of other well-known games nowadays will be the real deal of introducing it in game industry.
I hope that abyss will produce a lot of games or diffrent genre of games. I will support this project till end.
Activity: 134
Where can I read more about your project? What kind of games can you play? You  can play all kind of games like maybe Dota 2 or Battlefield an get reward your tokens? Huh
If you want to know more about this project you can visit:
ABYSS WEBSITE: https://www.theabyss.com/
Whitepaper: https://theabyss.docsend.com/view/nff9r2c
As for now, The project does not launch or feature any games at the moment but it is possible that they will have games as good as the games you mention

Yes you are right, so Lets just continue, Support to improve there platform, and i wish abyss can play on mobile too, since we are using phone for referral Code, i wish abyss can play on mobile too, so you can play your Favorite games anywhere. and anytime. Goodluck Abyss more Power!
Activity: 448
Activity: 169
If you want to know more about this project you can visit:
ABYSS WEBSITE: https://www.theabyss.com/
Whitepaper: https://theabyss.docsend.com/view/nff9r2c
As for now, The project does not launch or feature any games at the moment but it is possible that they will have games as good as the games you mention
There are many projects that we can encounter which are Dota 2 and battlefield, you need to choose best game for you.
Pages:
Jump to: