Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 63. (Read 38727 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
If I ever I did not reach 5 referrals  stage. Let's say I only got two referral.will still get my points in referral or benefits in referral system?😍
think you can only get referral points worth for 2 referral only. you need to get the minimum referral to get 1 whole points.  it's my own opinion only. so it's better that you should get as many as you can, so you can get the whole points rewards or more.
That's why you have to promote and refer this kind of platform to anyone who youve known or to your co players to achieve this whole points. The more you promote , the greater the chance you can get a points you want to achieve or even more. That's why this referral system by the abyss gives us the convinience to use and promote their platform.
Yes, I do not think it would be difficult to promote it to others, especially if you're a long time gamer. Just be creative and be good on sales talks to attract and invite more friends and gamer to use this "Abyss Platform" to be able to earn from it while enjoying the games.

It's not that easy to attract a lot of users to platforms. People are quite lazy and if the incentives aren't overwhelmingly big then many decide to not sign up. Depends all on what Abyss ultimately offers potential registrants.
I respect your opinion, if you make a lot of invitation to many players and you doing it like a daily job, Yes it's hard. But when you go with the flow and you share it right the benifits that they may earn using this platform for me it's not that hard. Why? Many players spend money and time just to get some fun, how much more now that there are Abyss which can restore some of their cost to their games.
We need to reach the 5 referral stage, it will help ourselves through benefits from referral system.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.
You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.

Isn't there a way to get in touch with them directly and discuss this matter? Many people are asking themselves this question. Would be good to have an answer as soon as possible to avoid further confusion.
Maybe we can raise this concern to their telegram channel because there is always an admin available there. But for me, it is better if they will answer this concern to this forum so that all participants that was confused about the referral system of Abyss will know the explanation immediately.

Yes or at least share the most important info here once a week at least or something.
i think they are in the "answer portion" here at forum, i saw and read some of their reply in this forum, they answering some question raise by user and other who have clarification and question regarding in thier product which is the  ABYSS. they entertain a lot of question here.  they will answer all you want to know about their product,  but you should read their white paper first..Roll Eyes
Even I read their white paper, there is no clear discussion on how they will compute the rewards that they will give to the players if ever they reach the 5 level of referral system. What if I refer 8, what will be the percentage of my reward for my 6th to 8th referral?
This wasn't discuss in the whitepaper. Maybe they will revise or update their referral fee program once Abyss starts already.
Yes, its still didn't discus about the percent reward if you reach the qouta, by sending referral, maybe we should continue to support the Abyss for more update, maybe tomorrow or soon, will posted about the reward, GO The abyss!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
If I ever I did not reach 5 referrals  stage. Let's say I only got two referral.will still get my points in referral or benefits in referral system?😍
think you can only get referral points worth for 2 referral only. you need to get the minimum referral to get 1 whole points.  it's my own opinion only. so it's better that you should get as many as you can, so you can get the whole points rewards or more.
That's why you have to promote and refer this kind of platform to anyone who youve known or to your co players to achieve this whole points. The more you promote , the greater the chance you can get a points you want to achieve or even more. That's why this referral system by the abyss gives us the convinience to use and promote their platform.
Yes, I do not think it would be difficult to promote it to others, especially if you're a long time gamer. Just be creative and be good on sales talks to attract and invite more friends and gamer to use this "Abyss Platform" to be able to earn from it while enjoying the games.

It's not that easy to attract a lot of users to platforms. People are quite lazy and if the incentives aren't overwhelmingly big then many decide to not sign up. Depends all on what Abyss ultimately offers potential registrants.
Inviting people to join the Abyss is not that hard, but the question is how much will be the registration fee? Will it be expensive? Because I don't read anything about the value of their registration fee, they are more focus on the referral system of the Abyss.

The inviting part isn't that hard and if the incentive is worth it, then some people will actually go and invite a lot of other people. But inviting isn't everything. Those who are invited have to accept or follow and register. It's amazing how lazy people sometimes are and if you are not convinced or don't a lot about a platform, then you are just ignoring the invite link. Not many people put effort into researching what's behind an invitation that came via the web.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
The game's platform is really considerable and ideal for gamers and for everyone who wants to earn. In terms of earning from its referrals, is there any certain limitations or cut off of earning from its downlines?
I think there will be no limitations or cutoffs. You can refer as many as you want, for as long as you give them your referral code so that you will earn from them. Every person who used your code to register, you will automatically received a reward from them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Use 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) whenever possible, and in your personal account on The Abyss guys, it adds significant security not just in your wallet and beloved Abyss tokens, the project got some lot of attention this days giving those scammers having interest for it.
This is only mean that the Abyss is well secured and protected. They'll make sure that all their members will never have an issues regarding the safety of their account.
Activity: 462
Use 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) whenever possible, and in your personal account on The Abyss guys, it adds significant security not just in your wallet and beloved Abyss tokens, the project got some lot of attention this days giving those scammers having interest for it.
Activity: 267
The platform seems really ideal for everyone. Still, captivating the gamers' interest of other well-known games nowadays will be the real deal of introducing it in game industry.
Activity: 391
Making game as a source of earning tokens is really ideal for those people who are fun of playing and who are also belongs in doing the business of earning cryptocurrency.
Upon referral it also said there's a bonus.A special code while registering in the abyss platform.This special code can be use only once.just ask again  who can get that bonus the referral or the one that I refer?😍
You will get the bonus, once you send youe referral code to your friend, and if your friend use it to register its count 1 so you need 4more referral, and use your code to get your points. correct me if im wrong
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
This Fundraising model is the new way of crypto in gaming! What else you can ask for, you enjoy some games and earning by just referring other gamers in your circle.

I am not a gamer but this is a multi million dollar industry and I want to be a part of it even just a holder from a gaming platform site with their own released token, this will be the first gaming token that I will follow, there's more to come in this network.
Activity: 230
My cousin recently mentioned to me about Abyss, after further review I like what I am reading and seeing. Looking forward to being a part of The Abyss. Thanks
We'll probably theres something great in abbys platform that will make change in the gaming industry.. also it provides entertainment and profit upon gamers and developers..
This Fundraising model is the new way of crypto in gaming! What else you can ask for, you enjoy some games and earning by just referring other gamers in your circle.
Where can I read more about your project? What kind of games can you play? You  can play all kind of games like maybe Dota 2 or Battlefield an get reward your tokens? Huh
You can read more about this project in whitepapers, you can play any kind of games aslong that you purchase the game you want to play, and to get rewards? theres a qouta you need to pass your referral code atleast 5 referral code to your friend to get your rewars. maybe you can go to whitepapers so you can get more info.
Activity: 267
The platform included providing a good quality of gaming as they're proposing it as the new and advance video game in game industry that gamers are actually looking for. This will be appreciated if this platform will be implemented.
Activity: 391
The game's platform is really considerable and ideal for gamers and for everyone who wants to earn. In terms of earning from its referrals, is there any certain limitations or cut off of earning from its downlines?
Activity: 350
Good thing the platform provides multiple options of earning while on game or not. Also the profit sharing regarding its refferal system provides an equal earning based on the client's/gamer's effort of creating its downlines.

That's true and the first one who invest or purchased in this platform has a better advantage because of the referral system.
Earning from the platform of referral system depends on how they make effort.. its not about who started or who comes first..
As long as you make effort to make profit.. you will earn a lot... Theres always a way to earn from this platform..
The platform serves as multiple options of equal earning and sharing profit to the gamers effort.
All participants or member of the Abyss have all the opportunities to earn and enhance their skills. There is no losing individual once you are part of the Abyss. You play, you earn and you can help.
Yeah, a very well said of yours sir. The profit of this project will be depends on the  people who also the users or gamers that made down lines with this abyss. Thank you for that useful and informative statement about this project.
Activity: 378
i hope this project will be success in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign

You will never regret in joining and supporting the Abyss because of the services that they will offer and the benefits that you can get from them. If you want to know more about the Abyss, you can read their white paper and also you can join in their telegram channel for more updates about this platform.
 Abyss is a game changer for the game industry.Not only to how we play the game but also how we benefit from it. The whole idea will sooner be the new system and this will contribute on how we play games.
Activity: 112
 i hope this project will be success in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Good thing the platform provides multiple options of earning while on game or not. Also the profit sharing regarding its refferal system provides an equal earning based on the client's/gamer's effort of creating its downlines.

That's true and the first one who invest or purchased in this platform has a better advantage because of the referral system.
Earning from the platform of referral system depends on how they make effort.. its not about who started or who comes first..
As long as you make effort to make profit.. you will earn a lot... Theres always a way to earn from this platform..
The platform serves as multiple options of equal earning and sharing profit to the gamers effort.
All participants or member of the Abyss have all the opportunities to earn and enhance their skills. There is no losing individual once you are part of the Abyss. You play, you earn and you can help.
that is part of a good strategy because many people are worried and don't want a risk
so i think people need not be afraid, abyss guarantee it
amazing innovation and should be appreciated
Pages:
Jump to: