Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THECREED] [TCR] [PoW-FPos] [...] [??!?? ?!??!?] - page 11. (Read 64269 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Sometimes is required to make sub-human Sacrifice to mitigate your vigilant Blood-Lust Deity. Pray for the screaming souls killed and buried in the woods.

Today's update is about my next wallet release coming very soon. It consists in a wallet-embedded videoplayer with like-tips in TCR currency. You will upload, watch, like, tip and share horror content. TheCreed helps all horror videomakers and lovers out there. Micropayments system for your viral, self created, horror videos, music and movies uploaded to TCR server will be included in a suqsequent release.

will we be able to upload hollywood horror movies?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
is there some king of low accumulation now?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Avatar bounty received, Thank you :-).
Thanks for the update, the lucky one who bought at 13 is now a +100% profit.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Sometimes is required to make sub-human Sacrifice to mitigate your vigilant Blood-Lust Deity. Pray for the screaming souls killed and buried in the woods.

Today's update is about my next wallet release coming very soon. It consists in a wallet-embedded videoplayer with like-tips in TCR currency. You will upload, watch, like, tip and share horror content. TheCreed helps all horror videomakers and lovers out there. Micropayments system for your viral, self created, horror videos, music and movies uploaded to TCR server will be included in a suqsequent release.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Thecreed on bittrex!!!!!  Grin Grin
Pump!!
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DCR

Thats great news!!! Pitty is fake:(
i was checking it out and saw the DCR ( i thought it was TCR) very high , my eye's became great en saw only dollar signs Cool , until i saw it was F*CKING DCR
instead of TCR  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Still some people hold free coins from the initial distribution. Just wait for more dumps. You can still get coins at cheap price.

Or maybe not.
Not all will sell. just look also decred, most selled, some are just holding.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Still some people hold free coins from the initial distribution. Just wait for more dumps. You can still get coins at cheap price.
Activity: 217
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Activity: 882
Activity: 1022
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
OMG... i don't believe $TCR was cheap coin, 20 satoshi
It's dumping?  Huh

Then you need to buy more before it goes up again. Who knows it might go up to 100 satoshi.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
OMG... i don't believe $TCR was cheap coin, 20 satoshi
It's dumping?  Huh
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Any development updates expected in the near future?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
what a dump is tcr dead?

yes same fate as litecreed, same shit
Whats happening why they are dumping it in yobit.. looks like this is another shitcoin..
I hope developer resolve this issue..
i just starting mining this in few days.. and i hope it will alive again.. i have lots of tcr in my pocket..

Could you please explain me what should I fix? I could ask to Belial if he can help you!
It seems more than 50% of the TCR has been dumped already since its free distribution. How do you guys think the price will go in future? Do you think the price will rise in future?
After the dump people set a lot of sell, this make me think that who had the buy filled set the sell some sat higher for a small profit, a profit that they will never make, 'cuz the resistance now is very strong. The only possibility this coin has to rise again is that is manipulated by someone, and I mean that those sell are set by a single person that want take the price down to buy a little more and remove the sell later. If not tcr is dead now.
Activity: 196
It seems more than 50% of the TCR has been dumped already since its free distribution. How do you guys think the price will go in future? Do you think the price will rise in future?
20 sat!!! damn it!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
what a dump is tcr dead?

yes same fate as litecreed, same shit
Whats happening why they are dumping it in yobit.. looks like this is another shitcoin..
I hope developer resolve this issue..
i just starting mining this in few days.. and i hope it will alive again.. i have lots of tcr in my pocket..
Pages:
Jump to: