Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THECREED] [TCR] [PoW-FPos] [...] [??!?? ?!??!?] - page 13. (Read 64269 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
There is a bot placing 1 coin buys for hours Shocked
the bots are annoying Sad
me too, i think bot drop price lower, cause bot owner is miner
it's just a hypothesis

That bot is buying. Basically buy and accumulate slowly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
me too, i think bot drop price lower, cause bot owner is miner
it's just a hypothesis
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Tomorrow I will check signature and avatar and I will pay who kept it for two weeks
Activity: 9
I am synced and don't understand why I have no mining happening I've over a 700k weight any help thx!!

are your coins mature?

I thought so how would I know?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am synced and don't understand why I have no mining happening I've over a 700k weight any help thx!!

are your coins mature?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Why such bots? Accumulation?
i dont know, i think theyre using some like bait, to gain more buyers. but what is dont understand is , every sell and buy has his fee, so the winner will be YOBIT and the bot owner must pay alot Smiley
Why such bots? Accumulation?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Activity: 168
Activity: 47
My word is not your law, your actions are not driven by me I'm only the mean between you and the beast

How do I get the wallet to sync newbie Cool

Make your question clear
How do I get the wallet to sync newbie Cool
Activity: 140
If someone tells you to kill yourself and you really kill yourself, the only one to blame is you. I don't think dev is really asking for a real snuf movie, it's so extreme as request that it can only be a joke, just because he knows nobody will make a video and even less a snuf movie! Internet is full of shit, if you believe anything you see, well, it's time to leave it.
Btw what I care now is the pump that tcr did last hours it's a X2 since yesterday dump or a X2 for my business!
Activity: 155
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
just throwin' this out there, a few people snuffed ,  creative commons isn't an issue here, Youtube-this is what happens when you call the cops rob hustle
Activity: 630
Wink Wink Wink just pumped it to sixty sats for ya's ..... off out to enjoy the sun   Kiss
yes we need this price, but the time has not passed
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
lol , your a sick fuck ! remember to get them to sign all legal agreements regarding property rights, before being killed eh! hate for youtube to complain you don't own the rights to video. Will a euthanasia video count, with a voice over ? what about an abortion ? or would killing the "fetus/baby" qualify ?
Activity: 567
What is a snuff movie Huh

Definition of a Snuff movie: A video where a person is being murdered/killed for real.............

Yup, this is taking things a bit too far.......AM OUT!

Everybody, let's boycott this coin. There is now place for a coin like this in the world.

NOBODY buy this coin!!!!

+1 The dev of this coin was really crazy from the get go.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
TCR dumping to 1 sat soon - JUSTICE! :-)
Pages:
Jump to: