Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THECREED] [TCR] [PoW-FPos] [...] [??!?? ?!??!?] - page 24. (Read 64296 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Seems that 70-80 satoshi is floor price.
If this coin will follow VIPtokens pattern, it will remain a couple of weeks around 70-80 satoshi,then pumnped.
man, after 20 trades we can't talk about floor price, maybe we can talk about a starting price. For define it a floor it should resist for some days at least, if not weeks
but I agree that it can be a good starting point for the creed
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Seems that 70-80 satoshi is floor price.
If this coin will follow VIPtokens pattern, it will remain a couple of weeks around 70-80 satoshi,then pumnped.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
all the muppets who are selling now will cry when it pumps to 10 K........ Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
i think the price should be over 0.00000050
The reasonable prices for TCR should be over 500 SAT so the miners will get some profit from mining if you look closely to sell order no one willing to sell under 500 SAT even those get TCR from Airdrop

The reasonable price should be more than 10000 sat Cheesy.
Wait for new exchange!

Hi,

I am reading up on what you are talking. It is you the community that decide the prices you want to sell or buy, Novaexchange is just the platform provided for you to do business. If some of you decide to sell cheap, thats just rushing in my eyes, have some patience, the market of TCR has been open for?! 12 hours?! More people need to read the announcement.

Novaexchange is new, but for beeing a bit more than a week old I think its doing better than expected. You that have decided to trade there, feel welcome and give me a hint, i will be around answering all your questions in PM or by e-mail.

For you that missed the market link;
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TCR/

Welcome!

Cheers,
Novaexchange.
Yes many of airdrop holders will sell even for a cheap prices because they get TCR for free
Thank you Novaexchange for adding TCR to your platform
All the best

lol ,if everybody sells , the exchange is already bankrupt  Grin

You buyed that account, or just don't understand how work after all your post?
Activity: 478
The reasonable prices for TCR should be over 500 SAT so the miners will get some profit from mining if you look closely to sell order no one willing to sell under 500 SAT even those get TCR from Airdrop

Wait for new exchange!

Hi,

I am reading up on what you are talking. It is you the community that decide the prices you want to sell or buy, Novaexchange is just the platform provided for you to do business. If some of you decide to sell cheap, thats just rushing in my eyes, have some patience, the market of TCR has been open for?! 12 hours?! More people need to read the announcement.

Novaexchange is new, but for beeing a bit more than a week old I think its doing better than expected. You that have decided to trade there, feel welcome and give me a hint, i will be around answering all your questions in PM or by e-mail.

Welcome!

Cheers,
Novaexchange.

I feel a good chance to trade in your market,
Thanks!

Wait for new exchange!

Hi,

Welcome!

Cheers,
Novaexchange.
Yes many of airdrop holders will sell even for a cheap prices because they get TCR for free
All the best

Not that
Receive free coin from an Airdrop is big chance.
Such as Decred!
Nothing to loose so easy to be patient for longing!
TheCreed is good coin, nice future!
Let wait!
Activity: 593

Wait for new exchange!

Hi,

Welcome!

Cheers,
Novaexchange.
All the best

lol ,if everybody sells , the exchange is already bankrupt  Grin
Activity: 553

Wait for new exchange!

Hi,

Welcome!

Cheers,
Novaexchange.
All the best

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

Wait for new exchange!

Hi,

Welcome!

Cheers,
Novaexchange.
Activity: 553

Wait for new exchange!
you are right this prices will be reached and more when TCR enter the phase of development
i don't see any reason for those who sell at 40*70 SAT
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
try to buy some TCR and wait
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Lot of buy happening on Novaexchange
Already second most traded coin.

Near 100 satoshi as floor.

i told you that 50 satoshi was a good price, you should have bought here instead long time before the exchange
Sent some btc to nova, waiting for deposit to buy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
novaexchange it's just too new to make this coin big, but could make it find a floor price. I don't think many people have btc there and since its new they won't send there big money.

Wait for new exchange!
how do you get airdrops? are they just automatic to every wallet?
It just happened in some minutes somedays ago.
Aidrop coins go to lucky wallets typed in thecreed main site at that moment.
Lot of buy happening on Novaexchange
Already second most traded coin.

Near 100 satoshi as floor.
Activity: 263
semux
i hope nova understand that we mining the coin right now
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Any update on yobit dev?
Activity: 486
I think TCR will be soon traded on Yobit , and the transactions will be active , then the price rises.
Pages:
Jump to: