Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THECREED] [TCR] [PoW-FPos] [...] [??!?? ?!??!?] - page 27. (Read 64296 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
30 page thread and no exchange.

hum.......am not sure i like you anymore jeremy...........................
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Difficulty 4?
How many coins for a 280x?
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
The wallet is seriously AWESOME. I LOVE the statistics page man!!! Keep up the awesome work.

It's a new way of dirtribution, more fair, more people join,more people hype.
And all latest airdrop coins were pumped much.

Decred + 200% from 0.002 0.0060
Vip + 400% from 30 to 150
BitcoinUltra + 150% from 0.001 to 0.0025
Litecred + 600% from 50 to 600

Thecreed + HuhHuh

do you even math? from 50 to 600 is 1200% not 600%

Lol. sorry,completly wrong in math.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Thecreed + HuhHuh

do you even math? from 50 to 600 is 1200% not 600%

Thecreed + HuhHuh
Activity: 553
Can someone explain to me what airdrop is? I'm not too familiar with that. Would appreciate the newbie explanation please!

you get coins for nothing - like itt's raining coins.

It's a new way to do initial coin distribution - just give away coins to the participants.

Regards

Thanks for the link and help. Ok it's as transparent as it seems haha. Makes sense. Darn... did I miss the opportunity to get airdrops?
yES YOU MISS THE CHANCE TO GET SOME COINS TCR.THERE IS CAMPAIGN FOR AVATAR & SIGNATURE TO TCR (YOU WILL MISS THIS TOO BECAUSE OF YOUR RANK). ONLY WAY FOR YOU IS TRANSLATION THE OP
Can someone explain to me what airdrop is? I'm not too familiar with that. Would appreciate the newbie explanation please!

It's a new way to do initial coin distribution - just give away coins to the participants.

Regards

Thanks for the link and help. Ok it's as transparent as it seems haha. Makes sense. Darn... did I miss the opportunity to get airdrops?
Activity: 792
Merit: 501

Regards
Activity: 1022

Maybe this thread could help: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/any-new-airdrop-coins-1438371
Activity: 1022
airdrop accepted but no coins, nice.... Roll Eyes

You can have mine, if you want.
For BTC, of course.  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
airdrop accepted but no coins, nice.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Airdrop will start tomorrow (countdown here : Stab me), 1000 spots in total (41500 TCR for each spot). 500.000 TCR will be reserved to dev for bounties and development. Multiple entries are not allowed, you can have only 1 share (one IP address) if cheaters are found during checks they will be excluded.
When airdrop starts a link will appear on thecreed.tech, follow it and insert your TCR address.
Distribution will start between 12 and 24 hours from the end of Airdrop. Good luck empty souls.

I look forward to.
I hope the airdrop part 2  Embarrassed

Sure, there will be one Airdrop for every new account that asks for it, just wait thinking that slowly we rot

Well, I gotta say were at the same stage as Neptunium once mentioned, launched quite a while ago, still no exchange, not even block explorer!
I hope we will not rot that fast if that's appropriate!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Airdrop will start tomorrow (countdown here : Stab me), 1000 spots in total (41500 TCR for each spot). 500.000 TCR will be reserved to dev for bounties and development. Multiple entries are not allowed, you can have only 1 share (one IP address) if cheaters are found during checks they will be excluded.
When airdrop starts a link will appear on thecreed.tech, follow it and insert your TCR address.
Distribution will start between 12 and 24 hours from the end of Airdrop. Good luck empty souls.

I look forward to.

Sure, there will be one Airdrop for every new account that asks for it, just wait thinking that slowly we rot
Activity: 387
Merit: 106

I look forward to.
Dev, I'm gettin this error:
https://i.imgur.com/p401jjx.png
Any ideas?

Try deleting everything from the TheCreed Roaming folder but keep the wallet.dat, than try to reopen the wallet

Give me a minute!
I'll write you back with the results after store!
Woah, you're true genius!
Works like never before!

Damn! Hope this won't stop your suicide process

Any ideas?

Try deleting everything from the TheCreed Roaming folder but keep the wallet.dat, than try to reopen the wallet

Give me a minute!
I'll write you back with the results after store!
Woah, you're true genius!
Works like never before!
30 page thread and no exchange.
Dude, there's Neptunium, even worse!
https://i.imgur.com/p401jjx.png
Any ideas?

Try deleting everything from the TheCreed Roaming folder but keep the wallet.dat, then try to reopen the wallet

Pages:
Jump to: