Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THECREED] [TCR] [PoW-FPos] [...] [??!?? ?!??!?] - page 30. (Read 64296 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
German translation : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1437893
You're welcome, that's good coin you've pulled on the coin swarm!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Code:
trying connection 52.33.87.164:4664 lastseen=121.4hrs
connection timeout
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
7000 TCR for translation
Thank you.

English translation is here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-thecreed-tcr-pow-fpos-1429456
My TCR address : J2eEaZnM3kX852U7nmWF1EaqPWYegvGrDz
Thank you for the money ;-).
Be serious now : I'm doing french translation.
IPs for addnode ?
Merit: 500
watching  Sad Sad
7000 TCR for translation
Thank you.

English translation is here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-thecreed-tcr-pow-fpos-1429456
My TCR address : J2eEaZnM3kX852U7nmWF1EaqPWYegvGrDz
Thank you for the money ;-).
Activity: 203
If dev paid yobit,thecreed should be listed tomorrow.

Yes, exactly 2 business days for premium listing.
Activity: 882
If dev paid yobit,thecreed should be listed tomorrow.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
7000 TCR for translation
How many it's paid for a translation ?
Activity: 553
I am the judge, jury, executioner and pallbearer all in one. Process of payment has just begun, I took care of Yobit, you don't need to collect those BTCloody BTC

About those that make the Localization you're very nice I suggest you to live fast and die young and leave a good looking corpse, you will be payed tomorrow, I'm waiting for some more translation

Thank you DEV for updating us here about yobit hope to see good price of TCR
Best luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
I am the judge, jury, executioner and pallbearer all in one. Process of payment has just begun, I took care of Yobit, you don't need to collect those BTCloody BTC

About those that make the Localization you're very nice I suggest you to live fast and die young and leave a good looking corpse, you will be payed tomorrow, I'm waiting for some more translation

"from the looks of it dev wants BTC to have it listed and everyone has been bickering about it."

Hey Neo, why don't you fucking read the thread before you post?

The DEV just said he took care of it......he's not asking anyone for any BTC.............

My issue is with muppets who don't take the time to read and then decide to spam absolute rubbish........

Plus if i needed to get laid, i don't think a walk outside would solve the issue.....but to each their own.......
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I just started the portuguese OP for TheCreed

here Português

some people cant see the link -.-"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-thecreed-tcr-pow-fpos-airdrop-comeca-04-11-1437561

lets fly litle Creed
Activity: 12
Because some of us aren't fucking desperate for a few satoshis and are savvy enough to wait for concrete developments to make a killing...............there, does that answer your question??

Maybe, you, Neofront, should lead by example and submit the coin to bittrex or yobit instead of berating us...........

Also may I suggest reading previous posts prior to asking questions which have been clearly answered already......... Roll Eyes

someone needs to get laid.  I didn't know berating you was asking a question.  from the looks of it dev wants BTC to have it listed and everyone has been bickering about it.  I offered a simple solution to the people bitching that it isn't listed yet.  you really need to go for a walk outside it seems.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Because some of us aren't fucking desperate for a few satoshis and are savvy enough to wait for concrete developments to make a killing...............there, does that answer your question??

Maybe, you, Neofront, should lead by example and submit the coin to bittrex or yobit instead of berating us...........

Also may I suggest reading previous posts prior to asking questions which have been clearly answered already......... Roll Eyes
Activity: 12
Why doesn't anyone just submit the coin to bittrex or yobit without waiting for DEV to do it?

SPECS

Thecreed (TCR)

ALGO: Qubit
Block Size: 2 MB
Min. Stake Age: 3 Hours
Max. Stake Age: Unlimited
COINBASE MATURITY: 20
RPCPORT:4665
PORT:4664

PoW:
42 Millions Airdrop Distribution
25.905.000 Millions POW
APPROX: 67905000 Max Supply (Pow)

FPoS:
20 TCRFpos
21.024.000 Millions Approx. First 12 Months
PoS start block: 172500

BLOCK REWARDS:
0-10: 42.000.000 TCR
10-100: 0 CRE (Anti-Instamine)
100-172800: 150 TCR

DOWNLOADS

Wallet  : Windows
Source : Github

ROADMAP

TCR micropayments ??!? ? ?!?? ??!??
Embedded ?? ??!??!??!??!?? with ??!?? ?? in TCR currency
Social sharing - ??!??!? games
??!??!? services
TCR Hall of Fame
Unannounced - Coming ??!???

POOLS

Pool.mn: 1 pool.mn    2 yiimp.ccminer

UPDATE

About Airdrop
Bounty

LOCALIZATION

Spanish
Russian
Polish
Bulgarian Temporary off, not on Bitcointalk
Turkish

Activity: 792
Merit: 501
found dev hangin in bittrex slack ...

geting contact

finding next victims ?

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Dev is working hard to contact Yobit and resolve the problem , let us support and wait for news updates
Pages:
Jump to: